Just doing god's work

Just doing god's work.

Sometimes I take time out of incredibly busy life and belligerently spam nigger ppopulated whatsapp groups.

Like I said, no praise needed.

Frankl, I find it fucking amazing their zoo keepers trained them well enough to use whatsapp

You act like nigguh-ape yourself.

Sure there may be a few spelling mistakes in my post but other than that there is absolutely nothing nigger about my Approach

niggers are the true master race

OOGA BOOGA!

OOGA oo ee ah ah BOOGA !!!!

/thread fam

Post this OP

Apes and niggers should never be compared imo, its an insult to apes.

surely you're talking about OP?

everyone knows asians are the hottest, though aging hits them almost as hard as indians

agreed

Honestly, Fuck this thread

why is Sierra Leone so smart **relatively* ?

that's not god's work.

god's work would be covering the continent of africa with a thick layer of napalm. every square inch. let none of the monkeys survive.

I am but only 1 humble white man.

Oh look its taking a human shaped shit.

Looks like they are in a community hospital that is operated by volunteers. Look at the large open area, everyone has wrist straps and people are lying on the floor. I see a line of unfortunates that will never be able to make a decent life for themselves. mostly because there grand parents made bad choices which in turn forced there parents to make the same bad choices and by the look of it and the situation they are in have in turn made bad choices as well.

I hope there in line to be sterilized so that they don't have stupid children to make bad choices as well.

Oh i also see a line of black men not because i'm racist but because I see what i see.

< muhdik stare

There ain't much difference between a nigger and a donkey, about as much between an ape and a monkey, one's a little bigger but you got to agree, there's not very much more that you can see.

While the mule earns it's living by the sweat of it's neck, the nigger sits down the govetnments check, niggers should be smarter as a general rule but in a spelling contest, I'd picked the mule!