SEX OFFENDER Registry and News

Theres literally nothing wrong with K*G your neighborhood pedo.
fbi.gov/scams-and-safety/sex-offender-registry

Other urls found in this thread:

news-explorer.com/2018/01/11/no-charge-father-killed-pedophile-caught-raping-5-year-old-child/
ren.tv/novosti/2016-07-29/opublikovano-video-raspravy-podrostkov-nad-muzhchinoy-snyatoe-za-den-do-ego
twitter.com/AnonBabble

news-explorer.com/2018/01/11/no-charge-father-killed-pedophile-caught-raping-5-year-old-child/

lol you're too much of a pussy to say the word "kill" on an anonymous Norwegian fishing forum

Hope you fuckers got some better videos like this

need more like this. wish they would have beat him worse though

they burn the genital organ of a pedophile for revenge

After being caught red-handed while trying to rape a five-year-old girl, a quarantine man was violently beaten by local residents who did not hesitate to burn his genital organ.

The man in question was rushed to the Mohammed V Regional Hospital before dying as a result of the injuries, according to the October 5 issue of Akhir Saa newspaper. The deceased would not be his first victim, the newspaper said he would have previously raped three girls whose age does not exceed 10 years.

Google translate…

Pedophile Whipped to Death After Caught Sexually Abusing 2-Year-Old Child

based

Pedo caught in the act runs away and tries to hide in his home. Moments later townspeople show up to arrest him. The brother of the victim decided to do the world a favor

i imagine most of our pedo posters on here looking similar to this. just a random one i pulled off the sex offender map

Source: ren.tv/novosti/2016-07-29/opublikovano-video-raspravy-podrostkov-nad-muzhchinoy-snyatoe-za-den-do-ego

Google translation:

The Network published shocking images of violence on adolescents
47-year resident of the city of Efremov, Tula region, who was killed the
next day.

As it became known to journalists of local editions Myslo, according
to residents of Ephraim, he killed a man repeatedly entered into an
intimate relationship with the girls of 12-13 years, who are familiar
with in social networks.

One of the "victims" View conversation with the man to his friends and with them came to the appointment. As the newspaper writes, it was the day before the murder.

Teens badly beaten man acting very badly. His sacrifice they kicked and jumped on him, despite the fact that he asked for mercy.

All event was captured on video and posted on the Internet. T

I'm not a fan of torture
MODS! MODS! MODS! my feeling were hurt delete this thread

t. pedo

True Americans

>47 year old pedophile beaten by youth gang in Russia
AKA Russian skinheads some very violent people you don't want to face off with.

Child murderer publicly executed for raping & killing young girl, 3

*LOW RES VIDEO*
Hundreds of people gathered in Yemen on Monday morning to watch as authorities opened fire on a man convicted of raping and murdering a 3-year-old girl.

New York Post reports that authorities brought Muhammad al-Maghrabi, 41, to Sanaa’s main square to face the consequences of his monstrous crimes. With his hands cuffed behind his back, al-Maghrabi shuffled his

Don't let this this thread die, gotta remind the pedos out there not to fuck with children

if this thread gets one more post I will fuck with children.

do it

People like that aren't pedos
That's what we call monsters that don't deserve any remorse kill then if you must

make me a vol god dammit

Texas,

This thread needs to be archived

*note to self* Don't be a pedo in brazil!

Fuck man, why don't we get more immigrants from brazil and russia instead of africa and mexico

More videos of Pedophiles getting what the deserve plz.

Pedophile was caught abusing child in the middle of infantile celebration

A birthday party of a girl of 5 years, several little friends at the party, a mother surprised her 6 year old daughter, was not at the party, she then went inside a room with the door ajar, and took the man in the act, he was without his pants beginning abuse your daughter …
This guy was doing this in the middle of a slum, in Rio de Janeiro, the most violent of all, the "Complexo do Alemão" look what happened to him …
Well done to never do so if he comes alive in jail, it will still suffer a lot …

pff, jamal is only angry that heeb was blocking his game. the occurrence rate among nogs is huge.

we wuz chris hansen an shit

This guy raped a girl of 13 years, the population did not let the police arrest him, took him to an empty land, and killed him, the beatings, punches ax blows and kicks. Be prepared because the scenes are very heavy.

Man raped a 4 year old girl

In Parana, in a slum, man raped five girls, 2 of 13 years old, and the other, 12 to 11 years, was found, was hidden in Tororo slum, was lynched by the population,
And on the guy was thrown with a bed sheet with alcohol, and at the beginning of the video, the man who is standing, throwing a lighted match to the guy burn ..

this is very good, see a waste of burning ….
One Woman tried to put out the fire ,but gave enough time to hurt and kill the guy …

This thread needs to be pinned

this is fine and all but once you start treating teenagers like little kids, you just gotta go kill yourself.

Fucking niggers

niggers ruin everything they touch

Sorry yoda

I can't understand why you would want to fuck a 2 year old in the first place. Good video but this thread is too edgy that's it's cringy. None of you autists would do this because none of you have the mental capacity and strength to do this to a human being, let alone a pedophile.

Also I'd like to see him die. You lead to believe he would die yet he didn't. Link me to the full video, if there is one.

I tried to sign up for the sex offender registry once. Apparently it doesn't work like that. :(

I don't think you need any mental capacity to kill someone.
I'm pretty sure this is just an edge thread anyway

Just walk into a school with your dick out

Nice try tho, Dysnomia.

You actually do, I can't speak from experience but think about what you're doing. You're taking someone else's life. That means you are a murder. That means you'll get caught and imprisoned and god forbid the death penalty. No one wins in this situation unless you're a third world nigger like the videos in this thread.
I know this thread is just an edgy thread but some of these autists actually believe that if given the chance they'd torture and kill someone.

This is some halfchan, reddit tier shit but I can understand that popularity due to our ongoing pedo infestation.

Friendly reminder that, if you're a registered sex offender, it is illegal to look at the sex offender registry in California.

Bump for relevance

Stop asking for CP, faggot

I just looked up the registered offenders for where I live, it gave me a 26 page pdf.

In my zip code alone there's 87 listed. I actually know a couple of them, many are homeless so they don't show up on the map.

What the fuck? That makes absolutely no sense.
Are there any lawfags here who can explain the reasoning behind this law?

They don't want sex offender meet-ups.

It's illegal to fuck a 3 year old in a Muslim country?

reminder that pedos are not human. it's the same as putting down a sick animal.

Keep this alive

Justice Served
10/10
would watch again

more more more. Let the pedos burn

Dont let this die