Thoughts?

Thoughts?

muslims are retards

joints are not bones.
Human body has 170 joints if you count the ribs.

not impressed.

The front of the brain has never been called a forelock. Also pick any web page of reasonable and I'll show the the same standard of evidence as this shit, that it's equally prophetic.

*of reasonable size

Allah is literally the arabic rendition of Yahweh and you literally worship the same god as them kikes and rednecks. How does that make you feel?

Allah is a moon deity, Yahweh a sky deity. Read a book.

I could not find any dictionary use of the world 'forelock' meaning any anatomical part of the body.
The only websites that do mention the phrase 'forelock' and 'brain' just link back to kaheel7.com. This shit is delusional

Of course you're not impressed. You're Satan.

So does meditation, exercise or chanting. this special property is not b by listening listening to the Quran.

Any meditation is helpful, but it has nothing to do with sound waves or the Quran. Also I'm tired of seeing these retarded pictures.

I'm right there with you.

No they're not, that doesn't even remotely resemble the actual development of a fetus, except that it starts with little things and moves out from there.

"clot" is not the right word for a clump of cells, medically, scientifically, or in any historical context. Neither is "lump". The cells don't form bones first. Bones develop alongside other tissues, many of them much later in the process.

On Holla Forums? Yeah, but not rational ones.

Ant communication is not a recent discovery.
The first time a person saw two ants in a trail rubbing heads together, we discovered that ants communicated.

this is a miracle u think its a miracle

my lines don't even meet. I guess that explains my atheism. piss be upon mohammed and allah

bump

unbump

The Master Theron explains in his book "Majick in Theory and Practice" that of the abrahamic religions, the concepts of divine wisdom (e.g. the avoidance of pigs) is due to someone having discovered that most of the pigs of the aincent holy land were desieased. His view was that in order for persons to force their knowledge on their forebarers, they invented "divine wisdom". The Master Theoron goes on to say though his belief that Mohammad was a mage just like Jesus, and his divine instinct was somewhat real (but not for the reasons of Godhood). While Jesus was of the moral, Mohammad was of the technical. This is why the sacred numbers exist, because it was actually true, but through his writings they are cryptic, just as the Bible.

bump