Y u delet?

did she get spooped by the dox threats?

meep meep pancake tits got too many hits and ran away before the rapists could play tbh no homo

thread cap

The only location data you can extrapolate is the fact that she/it is in EST. GPS is turned off.

that's why I don't get why she delet thread

Most likely it's because people were calling her a fat pig and not fawning over her, because she is literally a fat pig. Look at those hands.

True. I wonder if she's lurking this thread tbh.

I scared the shit out of her

Probably. Attention whores don't so easily give up, once they get your attention they crave it.

With what? Your empty threat about exif data? GPS location 0 degrees by 0 degrees, fuck I'd be scared. Altitude of 0 m. Shit. Even a girl who doesn't know how to use the flash on her camera has the wherewithal to turn off the location data, especially if they hang around on /soc/ or Holla Forums

The thread was just getting good

It was all bluff but the shit always works on stacies

It was a fat, disgusting, lesbian woman with a pig nose and pig nose piercing though. May as well have been a man tbh

Well, at least we now know that pulling off an exif prank is EZZZ

We don't care that you're watching this thread. Now you can't delete the thread, and people still don't care that you were here. Go back to fucking your hand.

stop wasting good digits salami nipples. Ya done goofed spic

(checked)
kek

C'mon now, don't insult salami. That's pastrami at best.

she was in NY

Prove it.

There wasn't any good exif on the pic tbh

Metapicz… That's cute

Why is that, bologna breasts?

You don't keep track of Anons very well do you? Wrong user Private Pile

I suppose I don't when it sounds like a spic getting smug when she finds out her pics don't have exif data after she got delete everything syndrome out of fear of being doxed.

WEW

A little taste of the good old days. Been a while. Too bad it didnt end with a bonified btfo

gross. she's not even white

Doubt

sure buddy

cuteness overload, tbh

give me more pizza daddy!

What?