Eid mubarak comrades

eid mubarak comrades

Other urls found in this thread:

militanindonesia.org/berita/perlawanan-buruh/8591-negara-borjuasi-dan-hukumnya-bebaskan-kawan-hakam-dan-agus-fspbi-kasbi-gresik-serta-26-pejuang-buruh-aksi-30-oktober-2015.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Eid Mubarak to you too, comrade.

One day, we will liberate our lands from hands of imperialism, capitalism, and Islamism. One day, we will see the proletariat from all lands, Muslim or non-Muslim, join hands in fraternity and labor. I just hope to see this day and hope the sacrifices my communist grandfather made were worth making.

Regards,
A fellow comrade from Indonesia

Gulag yourself, komrade.
Celebrating religious holidays is the mark of the bourgeoisie.

Eid Mubarak comrades! I just spoke at my local (Shia) mosque and as always I added a hefty dose of leftist ideas

What does eid mubarak even mean?

The Anti-communist purges were among the most heinous crimes of humanity.

I hope with all my heart that a movement for the people can come from such salted soil. I suppose the same goes for much of the Islamic world.

The US's hysteria over terrorism is rather ironic given that the very same reactionary forces were previously sicced on anything that looked remotely human by the US of Amerikkka.

Do you have any good books/articles/videos/lectures on the subject? Something that shows in detail how the west helped create the monster of Islamic radicalism.

How can you be a Shia Muslim and a leftist?

Tbqh I'm more of a cultural Muslim. I don't actually believe, but I still like to keep close ties to the Shia Muslim community here. I've made it my mission to turn them all leftist with my regular speeches.

It's working really well so far. Tbqh people who take thier religion too seriously are autistic as fuck.

I don't , I'm afraid. I was mostly thinking of the massacres in Indonesia and the Carter and later Reagan administrations funding of the pashtun travels to destabilize the Republic of Afghanistan. I have a terrible memory and can't recall the sources.

You realize most Muslims do take their religion too seriously, and you are probably feeding into it when you accept the Muslim label or the cultural Muslim label or whatever, instead of fighting against it.
The Hezbolah flag in the OP is an example of a group of Muslims who take their religion too seriously and murder civilians and Jews and homosexuals and all kinds of other people, and you give them a wider base of representation with your positive attitude to Islam.
Fight it like every other form of oppressive superstition should be fought

Do you happen to belong to some Third world Maoist group or subscribe to M3Wism?

How does the modern indonesian left cope with the memory of such a horrible past event? Are there any good estimations on how many people were killed in the anti-communist purges?

Is Ali Shariati worth reading?

That's a Baathist flag not a Hezbollah flag m8

Yes he is! Start with his essay "red and black Shi'ism"

isn't The act of killing about the communist purge of indonesia?

I was referring to the yellow flag in the picture.

Have a nice eid, but remember all human action is fundamentally absurd!

The fuck is with all these Muslim threads recently

Did the FBI finally gain interest in this board suddenly

Mmhmm. Tell Tolstoy that.

Can't agree more. Capitalism is a system that kills itself.

The Indonesian "left" is pretty much extinct all thanks to the killings. Class consciousness is nearly absent and has been replaced with religious fundamentalism.

In recent times though, thanks to globalization and greater access to media, leftism is slowly making inroads into the Indonesian working class. Labor unions are becoming radical and are being support by small scale communist groups.

The Trotskyist International Marxist Tendency actually got a member of their Indonesian branch arrested for radical labor activity:

militanindonesia.org/berita/perlawanan-buruh/8591-negara-borjuasi-dan-hukumnya-bebaskan-kawan-hakam-dan-agus-fspbi-kasbi-gresik-serta-26-pejuang-buruh-aksi-30-oktober-2015.html

Anarchist groups are also springing up across urban areas in Indonesia and there is now actually a sizeable Antifa movement, especially in football circls. I'm hoping they'll stir some shit with some of these Islamist fundies that try to harass non-Muslims.

It means "KILL THE BOUGEOISE SWINE", comrade :^)

Just kidding. It pretty means have a blessed Eid.

I mostly just typed sarcastically on a whim. I understand the sentiment of 'Amerikka''s usage but I find it rather funny.

I am not however a Maoist Third Worldist, the sort of stereotype of those kinds of groups suggests that they don't find much of a point in organizing in the first world, so they don't bother. I have however been reading a bit on Maoism(Marxism-Leninism-Maoism), and while it has some similar sentiments, it also emphasizes organizing and mass movements.