Storytime: Genndy Tartakovsky's CAGE! #4 (of 4)

Comes packaged with bonus storytimes of The Unbelievable Gwenpool #10 and Ultimates^2 #3, just like a real Marvel comic book!

For the fourth and final time, anons, it's that time of the month again. Come and join me in reading the final issue of Genndy Tartakovsky's first, last, and greatest Marvel Comics miniseries.

The End

Enjoy your party, Cage. You deserve it. And stay tuned for what's coming up next, anons.

The Unbelievable Gwenpool #10

This one's the end of the Agents of M.O.D.O.K. story arc, and I thought it came to a pretty solid conclusion.

And there's that ending I mentioned. Enjoy your party, Gwen. You deserve it.

Next, our third and final storytime…

Ultimates^2 #3

The first two titles in this thread, I storytimed because I found them to be fun reads and hope that Holla Forums will enjoy them, too. This book I also mostly enjoyed reading, aside from this opening scene that rubs me the wrong way, but my reasons for posting it are more that I think it will provoke some interesting discussion.

Galactus' narration tells you pretty much everything you need to know about events that happened in previous issues (and in the previous series), so this should hopefully be fairly easy to follow.

Enjoy your party, Logos. You deserve it.

And that's that. So, Holla Forums, aside from the shitty coloring job, tell me how badly this series is fucking things up.

wait.. are they going to have the avengers fight God or something?

The coloring is a bit off.

It's the Ultimates that will do it, instead of the Avengers, but aside from that, probably.

Does anyone have that Longshot series by the same writer to storytime?

That last page there is a solid gag.

I'm glad you kept that going, OP. Well played.

Cage was a good wrap up, I'll have to pick it up if I can actually get out to a shop sometime soon.

Gwenpool was fun, some good Batroc stuff as well. I admit I really like the little bit with Doom here , though it's the ONLY thing with nuDoom I've enjoyed so far. Just that one throw away panel.

And for Ultimates, I just skimmed to the parts where space gods were killing or eating eachother. So those parts at least were interesting.

He looks like the Grinch a bit there.

This is the best comic.

Freaky.

I fixed that post for you, but I don't make it a habit. Do better next time, you unbelievable faggot.

Gwenpool seems to be an attempt at "cute girls doing cute things", but I don't think marvel can pull it off. I mean they do have something here, but I doubt marvel has the competence to even do this.

Am I the only one who feels like there was some wasted potential here?

They've been doing well for 10 issues so far. The quality is higher than most mainstream books and I'm fairly entertained.

If they can keep the talent together, I see a bright future for this book.

Thanks for the read OP

You know, I've been wondering.

How in the fuck did Soos caught Ghost rider of all people.

Otherwise, thank you OP.

Not sure really

We should storytime Slapstick, if only for the time he tried putting out Ghost Rider's head with a fire bucket.

If you hsve thrn go ahead.

What?

"If you have them go ahead", touchtype fail lol.

I have them, but packed away in a box, if my mother in law hasn't thrown them out, and no scanner.

If anyone has it.

Excellent

Thank you uncle Genndy, and thank you OP.

I wonder if it'll get a continuation

I don't think so since this is Genndy we're talking about. He always gets screwed over.

Just once let this man win.

Fuck, this seems interesting but I missed the early threads.
Anywhere I can find the older issues?

Never. Genndy has better shit to do than being a slave for Marvel.

Luckily the writer and artists are freelance, not Marvel, so Marvel's competence is largely irrelevant.

Like what, Jack?

Yes goy let the chosen people win for once

Try the share thread.