New injustice 2 trailer

Ow that edge!

Other urls found in this thread:

behindthevoiceactors.com/voice-compare/superman/darkseid/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>>>Holla Forums

So will the Darkseid ending be him turning the DC girls into whores?

How's the comic tie-in? I heard it got a shit load of issues printed, is any good?

Hey Holla Forums

I may as well follow the standard you've set for this thread OP,

CU-CUC-CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK, SHILLL SHILLL SHILLL, GAYYYYYYYYYYYY

Do you sharpen Katanas while listening to Linkin Park and the Shadow the Hedgehog OST, user?

Yes.

Probably not, but im still staying hopeful.

This is why you're the worst board.

Edgy is buzzword that no longer has any meaning at all. Everything that isn't quips and bright colors is now considered edgy. Stop using a meaningless word.

thats Holla Forumseddit

Hey Holla Forums

that is the gayest shit and the cheapest plot device. Superman and Batman are extremes but agree on certain foundational things that would keep them both from going full edge. People who write this sort of thing really don't understand the character at all. If you want an evil Superman, ask to borrow the guy from Irredeemable.

Or take the Superman from the Justice Lords, it makes more sense than dictator Kent.

I only read the comic tie in for the first game. It was pretty good for the first year. Then again DC was shit at the time so maybe it helped in comparison.

something, seeing him get mad and burn holes through peoples heads is a giant middle finger to Superman fans.

Okay, that's good, no need for anyone else-
…We're never going to get him again, are we?

behindthevoiceactors.com/voice-compare/superman/darkseid/

Who's retarded definition of edginess is that?
Could it perhaps be "Fun is a buzzword" Holla Forums?
I know edgy when I see it. Metal Gear is dark, but not edgy.
Also, don't tell me how to talk you enormous cock gobbling chodemaster

Nope..we'll never get Ironside as Darkseid again. For some reason, they never get Ironside for Darkseid post JLU.

Metal Gear is shit, lol, stop talking gay, tbh.

It is Holla Forums!
How goes discussing everything but video games?

The one man among all of those who can play a god without a voice filter, and they don't want him.

superman is an easy character to understand

he's constantly beset by the temptation enslave the human race with his power, and only batman, who is superior to him in virtually every way, can keep him in check

it's like you don't even read comics or watch cartoons or go to see movies or play video games

Last I checked we didn't spawn drumpfag or Truthseeker, we've just been exposed to their cancer by proxy. If anybody's succumbing to the tumblr scourge it isn't us, we just manage to stay on topic without derailing every single thread into 'niggerslol' or 'fuckoffpollol'.

Sage for off topic.

Can we address the terrible designs for this game? Atrocitus looks like a lobster man while Supergirl looks like Hillary Clinton on Botox.

Just ignore that idiot, his thread is already deleted.

Year 2 was also pretty good, but it turned to shit after that. After they finished it with Year 5, they are now publishing a Harley focused comic named Ground Zero because why not? She didn't get her own chapter in the storymode, so they needed to show what she was up to while the heroes were busy.

Its Netherrealm after all. The company is infamous for creating the ugliest butterfaces in vidya.

Very true. But fucking Atrocitus man….

I hate what western capes have become. I hate how serious every developer, writer, and director takes it to the point where everything must be edgy or tacticool. There's no charm left.

Sometimes you have to dig a little to find decent super hero comics.

Ed Boon pls

Yeah the current Power Rangers one is okay. A step in the right direction. Kinda wish the shows weren't just patchworks of sentai footage though. I prefer Kamen Rider anyway.

Should we storytime the new Power Rangers comic some time?

Sure, the latest issue came out with the Justice League crossover, plus the other PR thread is reaching bump limit too.

Lot of people surprisingly don't like Ironside as Darkseid because he "doesn't sound like a god".

Look at those quads.

Anyways, for a little while, I've been wishing for an all American produced Power Rangers series rather than having them, as you said, patchwork Super Sentai as another series.

I've seen stories where Superman was Soviet and ruled the world, where Superman was a Nazi and ruled the world. What would the American version look like?

You have no idea how that comic ended, do you?

Also, there's the original Superman story.

Superman is the story of a dark-haired immigrant who people mistake for a white man, created by Jews. You're living the American version.

Earth 2 Superman or the one where he's basically Obama

Can we come up with a name for this guy?
I see him on every thread calling every post he doesn't like "Holla Forums".

Hey Hijinks :^)

Are you calling me or him Hijinks?

Of course Darkseid's a pre-order bonus. Also is Damian back as Robin or is this supposed to be Tim? I can only assume Damian because the knives.

Saban tried something like that with a team of medieval warriors. Problem is the designs sucked ass. I don't think Saban is the right sort of person to handle an all american made tokusatsu show.

Looks like Damien, but isn't he a little old? Or is Injustice set in the future?

The events leading up to the first game took place when Damian was still young then went on for 5-6 years. Damian grow up and took on a dark Nightwing persona under Superman. Then he was taken away with the rest of the regime after Superman's defeat. I don't know if this takes place in the same universe or just a similar one but it's all pretty retarded either way.

Why doesn't DC and Marvel just come together and make Injustice: Civil War?

Oh and at least one kinda cool thing is putting characters that'd basically just be clones as skins for the original characters there already. Better that than filling roster spots unnecessarily.

The problem with the Saban American Power Rangers knock off wasn't just design, it was source material. They went with a cheap as hell Xena Warrior Princess / Heracles: the Legendary Journeys level of budget and then tried to tack on poorly researched and used Gaelic myth. The problem being on top of looking like ass, anyone who didn't know much about Gaelic tradition didn't understand it, and anyone who did knew what they got wrong. My friend who lives in the south of Ireland told me they won't even watch it there and Saban in their infinite wisdom tried to drum up support internationally by putting out a gaelic dub for Ireland's all Gaelic-speaking version of PBS.

Glad that the boob window is still there.

Jesus that's sad. Saban's a notorious mess though. He once tried to make an American Kamen Rider show with all the Showa era Riders. He gets most of their names wrong.

Yeah but butterface on the actual model in game.

Just glad they didn't bend to SJW demand.

Warner Brothers and DC will find a way.

(check'd)

There worse things in this world than SJWs, user.

Far worse things.

Long as it's not as much as Marvel vs Capcom Infinity will probably get. Stay tuned to find out that Whor and Gwenpool have replaced their male counterparts along with Squirrel Girl, Kate Bishop and not a single X-Men in sight!

Oh I have no doubt about that.

Not getting that is an Elseworld, an alternate story, a different timeline. Complaining about something that affect nothing canon is dumb

Sounds like a retarded excuse to dissuade any criticism for anything outside of the main comic line.

Last I heard, they are removing any presence of the X-Men in favor of showing MCU characters and style..

Find, here's my opinion: It's not the real Superman so i don't care that they tried something different. Also the main timeline Superman, Batman and Wonderwoman showed and beath the crap or stupid out of their Injustice countepart
I don't hate it but if you don't like it that's fine

Capcom and Marvel need to burn already.

His name is powergirl autist
Stop enabling him

Looks like shit, like the first game. Probably
Still rehashing the "Evil Justice League" doesn't do it any favors.

Also, why the hell does Darkseid need Armor? Probably the same reason why Superman has armor - the loot shit their pushing.

wow

You mean like a video game version of Marvel Vs DC amalgam?

Game needs Karate Kid.

If that is a DC Versus Marvel story, then yes. I just threw in the Civil War part of the title since that's the only time us non-readers have known about the Marvel universe's heroes going for each other's throats.

Some people have no sense of subtlety.

Well, some stuff in there was a bit weird. I had a good discussion once about this pic once.
I mean, if she is bulletproof, why use the bracelets? And before people talk about that joke with the bullets, this WW uses a metal plate on her boobs. Those things stay on place.

It would be a surprise if he ever shows up

Depends. Usually I think not but some versions portray her with some level of invulnerability.

Also she took over the role of god of war at some point if i remember correctly?

was that in the new 52? Also dubs checked.

No, that was one of the other Justice League members iirc. They all got God positions and WW didn't get one because she's already a demigod of something. If I had to take a guess, methinks it was Lex Luthor when he mistakenly became ruler of Apokolips after God-of-Strength-Superman beat him to a pulp.

Well, the comic still runs, but in the games Ares was dying. Super and WW managed to stop all the conflicts on Earth, and without war, Ares cease to exist. So he manages do convince the unraped Diana to stop raped Diana. And, by doing that, feeding Ares. But, the fact they gave power to everyone through pills gave us things to behold, like a real Fatality in a DC comic!

Isn't the god of war the main bad guy in the new wonder woman film?

Well, the movie is set in WW1 era when ppl think it's THE war. I bet Ares feel like shit when he saw the atom bomb exploded.

I wonder how they'll handle ww2.

The only thing that is weird is that leather/PVC stuff that goes down her leg like pants. That shouldn't work.

The supposed leaked roster has shit like Green Arrow and Black Canary. Green Arrow died and Canary got sent to another universe. So I guess this isn't following up events from the first game. If the leaks are true which they probably aren't.

I wonder how much is on disc dlc

Well we know Wondie saw all the bullshit that came from WW1 and decided that it's not worth her effort. So she just flip em off (or Athenian equivalent of fuck you gesture) and left.

Meanwhile Ares was like "Dude, look at my handiwork in The World War, it;s pretty aweso*Nuclear dropped on Nagasaki* Well fuck"

No wonder they went into hiding

Did anyone play the first one.

Honestly, no. I've wanted to, but since WB doesn't have a policy when it comes to gameplay videos, I've just skipped over purchasing any of their stuff.

Also, the Ultimate Edition isn't compatible with a Vita TV.

Why not? Less than half of the Vita's price; get access to the Vita, PSP, and PSOne Classics library; still has a number of PS3 and PS4 titles ported over; receiving far more than enough attention from Indies; region-free; don't really see much of a downside. And, while the blacklist is a pain, it effects about (At most) a quarter of the library, which still leaves more then enough games.