The Cleaner

I believe I found another picture of the mystery man AKA "The Cleaner" at an earlier primary debate in March backstage with HRC.

archive.is/IBA4S

It seems like he is not wanted be publicly affiliated with the campaign as I've gone through so many staff and other names related to the HRC camp and he is nowhere to be found.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ietqi
archive.is/DNTRe
archive.is/e2ZbQ
archive.is/Qo1ry
archive.is/jEP6B
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the pic mentioned

Is this the Half Life guy?

yes sir almost quads

We need to spread this and drum up the fact she is corrupt as fuck and is establishment as fuck. This alone is a major reason why people cannot stand her.

yup bumpin this shit.

Need to find out who this is

Wasn't it confirmed in another thread he works for NBC?

That debate vs sanders was on CNN. Doesn't necessarily rule out an NBC guy, but makes less likely.

So much shit to dig through. God damn.

C'mon goys.

If this guy in the pic from March is in fact the cleaner, then he seems to only turn up during debate which would lead one to think that he either is media or helps Hillary with debating in some fashion… but let's not get too carried away until we get more evidence.

You'd probably get more bumps if you weren't using a trip unnecessarily. It makes you look like a faggot. Here's a bump anyways because this is important.

bump

wait is that blumenthal

Trust me, it ain't unnecessary.

Yes it is. Fuck off, no one cares. You must be new if you don't understand that it instantly sets you apart from us in a very negative fashion. We are anons. You are an attention whore.

Well, so much for this thread.

Czecked and agreed

Bump because it triggers you and reported for trip and namefag.

the quads the the truth
10000 posts and we are in pre-get territory

That guy is like 5'4.

Maybe he is the guy that feeds her answers in her ear.

Reported for being tripfag.

stop sperging about the faggot OP and focus on the subject matter
DIG DIG DIG

bump

A bump against the jew world order

Was wondering when I was going to see a thread about this guy here.

bump

waiting eagerly here to spread your info research department

George Lewis, NBC Nightly News Staff
archive.is/ietqi

It's no wonder. Holla Forums has been getting shilled and slid to shit. Tons of trash on the first ten pages. We've had an abnormally high IP count for over a week, +400 than usual.

Fuck man, stop sperging I'm surprised CTR doesn't tripfag you all into submission goddam. The main goal and priority is to be productive and find information to get Clinton butt fucked into the big house etc etc, let's not get distracted you a.d.d. shitlords

Seems like the cleaner seems to be identified as George Lewis as said ALTHOUGH HE DENIES THIS ON TWITTER SAYS HE HAS WITNESSES, so the search should continue into both Lewis and also into who else this might be. They both look eerily similar.

here's some archives on Lewis
archive.is/DNTRe
archive.is/e2ZbQ
archive.is/Qo1ry
archive.is/jEP6B (twatter)

why isnt this front page