archive.is/e7PEl

archive.is/wfylo

archive.is/wXpub

archive.is/wqnVZ

web.archive.org/web/20170104015625/http://8ch.net/co/res/750078.html

web.archive.org/web/20170113035808/http://8ch.net/co/res/755263.html

Back Issues:

mega.nz/#F!jVlSRJqR!pVUuubDLj5Uugo9oFLFr5A

Here are some other story times's that you might be interested in.

Damian:

Jon:

What the fuck DC? Do you kikes really need to make that one extra fucking dollar on your monthly books? Do you really have to nickel and dime readers because you think you are hot shit now and can get away with it, fuck you DC. Also Titans is bi-monthly so thanks for that.

Also I swear I will update the mega soon

Also I ran out of pictures for the thread, need help

Damn that picture looks good in the catalog

Anyone with a brain saw this coming a mile away. On the bright side, DC is apparently including digital codes in them now in the wake of Marvel's bullshit.

They're including free digital copies with each title that's gotten a price increase, but I have to agree that I'm not happy about it.

That's some slightly better news. Anyway, this week in DC Rebirth:

And other items that are probably worth looking into:

Do people actually think that the dollar extra is worth a shitty code people never use? But the salt in certain cancer shit hole of a site after marvels digital code shit is really funny.

More Super-Dad (and maybe Supermen of the Multiverse)? Yes please and is Challenge is going to be like the old DC Challenge book with the round robin writer thing?

Yes

And Superman had proven me wrong…turns out it's not the Gentry.

Aw…nuts. Here's hoping this doesn't suck. Kamandi's an interesting tale, just really hope they don't pull an At Earth's End.

Ok boys I will start posting in about half hour

Superman #15

Batman #15

Green Lanterns #15

Justice League #13

That cowl makes no sense.

A lot of things in kings run make no sense

Nightwing #13

Isn't this just another Starro type thing?

Justice League Vs Suicide Squad #5

Batman is a mess when he's possibly the easiest sort of character to write. Sad really.

What a stronk independent womyn character :^)

As per usual…. it's Batman's show! Again! Can't have Batman actually look weak for once. Nope. Gotta make him be the star every single time.

Yup, he is also going to be in the JL Dark movie and he is going to be the resident fedora tipper

Trinity #5

It's days like this where I'm reminded of why I hate DC.

I will post next batch soon

Holy fuck the Ray one shot is pozzed abandon all hope for JLA

I knew it. I fucking knew it. The decline is at last beginning!

I dont know about decline but this series is fucked from the get go Orlando will fuck it up Vixen will probably call Lobo out on his problematic behaviour

Green Arrow #15

It's gonna be a scene like that Secret Wars 2099 deal with Hercules. I guarantee it. Hopefully DC realizes these are bad moves and actually phase these books out or hire new writers.

I posted this last thread it does not seem to be DC proper pushing this but more pozzed writers so almost the inverse of Marvel currently, sales numbers will decided though.

Harley Quinn #12

If that's the case then this shit should be nipped in the bud. But after everything they've done I can't get my hopes up too much.

This is all pretty confusing and just doesn't come off well at all. Subtlety goes a long way but this has none. Just feels like a nu-male or whiny bitch's revenge fantasy against a douche ex boyfriend or such. A story about Harley telling Joker to piss off after all the abuse would be great but this isn't how you tell that sort of story at all.

I agree

Justice League Of America The Ray Rebirth #1

Good God that was stupid.

You got the "YOU CANT TELL ME WHAT TO DO MOM" haircut

Also guys look I am really gay

The "you people" ebil white conservative who just wants to kill dem queers

But really guys I am REALLY GAY

Raven #5

Super Powers #3

I cant delete this for some reason rip

Kamandi Challenge Special #1

Ok thats everything for now I will post the rest when I get back home either later tonight or tomorrow afternoon.

Fuck Batman and fuck these writers for mishandling Superdad so much.

DELETE DC

Thanks OP, not much I care for this time. I don't know why they are trying to force so much time on the most boring green lanterns. Except for the fact she is a strong women type.

why the fuck would BATMAN look weak he's the strongest superhero thanks to a little something called BRAINS, he is untouchable with prep time, cry all you want stupidman fanboys you know its true, hes got a plan to take dwn everybody in the JL league and they can't do shit about it, proof that brains always beat brawn and human ingenuity and training >>>>> everything else, how the fuck can anybody out of kindergarten even like OP garbage 'heroes' who fly and shoot lasers fucking unrealistic bullshit

This pasta tastes terrible.

why the fuck would user look straight he's the gayest user thanks to a little something called SUCKING PENIS, pussy is untouchable with shit-post time, cry all you want waifu fanboys you know its true, hes got a plan to suck dwn everybody in Holla Forums and they can't do shit about it, proof that anal always beat vaginal and Man sausage and butt-fucking>>>>> everything else, how the fuck can anybody out of kindergarten even like feminine garbage 'semen demons' who fuck men and has a vagina fucking heterosexual bullshit

Thanks for the read OP.

Reminds me of Die Hard 3/

DRAWING THE LINE AT WHATEVER WE WANT

Take your time man

I know he didn't get a new issue this week but what happened to Flash's costume from before Rebirth? I quite liked it but then they reverted to the New 52 one for Rebirth.

So it was a meh week, but I still don't see what everyone's issue is with Batman being believed to be weak by an opponent who has never met him.
Who would choose Batman on their team when they have heavy hitters like Superman?

Also I'm interested to see where they attempt to go with this Selina Kyle relationship. Will we finally see a Helena Wayne?

Aquaman #15

He-Man/Thundercats #4

That's terrible.

People always want to make their own spin and now he's all over the place. I wouldn't mind if they dial Batman back.

Cave Carson for some reason is not up yet, I will check later tomorrow for it.

Damn straight he bounce between James Bond esque figure to fucking shark like psychopath too many times.

Batman is long long overdue for a revamp. Part of me wishes they just kept him "dead". But Bat Gordon was still a terribly stupid idea.

How about he stayed dead in Final Crisis and Dick is batman?

Oh yeah that'd be pretty great too. The stuff that led up to his resurrection and then Batman Inc. was all just awful. Erase that from history and keep Bruce dead for good. Nightwing's comic sucks hard too anyway.

I have not read any of Morrison's batman, when you say it was all awful are you talking about Battle for the Cowl and Batman and Robin, I heard good things about those or is that bullshit?

Battle for the Cowl was entertaining. Batman and Robin was just gross to look at. Had potential to be better. Then they brought back Bruce. Most of Morrison's Batman stuff is just awful. I'm in no way a fan of him.

I see, I have been planning to read all his batman, which I will still but my hype has died a fair bit,.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

I was thinking of reading just Batman RIP, how is it?

There is a time in every mans life where he has to bite the bullet and read shitty comics, also

CAVE CARSON SOON

That's the one where Joker goes completely not Joker and Batman goes quite literally insane. I never read it myself but I watched a video that summed up the events in it. It sounded horrible.

Cave Carson Has A Cybernetic Eye #4

I wanna see a Batman where Dick actually becomes Batman, and not for like a few days.

He's the heir of the cowl, so that would be nice.

That did happen and it stayed like that for a while. Then Batman came back. Then Dick still kept the mantle while Bruce was doing the Batman Inc. shit.

I'm aware of Bruce's travels through time. I like Bruce Wayne as Batman, but I wanna see a Bruce Wayne who actually dies and doesn't come back. Kinda like how Barry Allen died/was lost in the speed force, and Wally West became the Flash.

Dick Grayson's Batman wouldn't be as dark or broody. He would have to resign the whole Nightwing thing, but ultimately, I think Dick Grayson's approach could be better.

Poor Dick. He's like the Prince Charles of legacy heroes. He'll never get to be #1 because the old dear just won't retire.

I was kind of hoping Dick and Damien would become a new Nightwing and Flamebird team.

It's so weird to think that Dick Grayson has for years been using a cast-off identity created by Superman for a crimefighting holiday in Kandor with Jimmy Olsen.
Man, has Grant Morrison given us any new Clark and Jimmy Kandor adventures? It would have worked so well in All Star Superman.
Strange to think that there's a third Nightwing native to Kandor, fighting crime in the bottled city.
It's a bit like Caveman Batman and Dinosaur Robin from the hollow Earth in Batman: Odyssey. Alternate Earth heroes from the same Earth, but not, lol.

Did Jamroth Bok and Nightdragon ever officially join Batman, inc? I feel like Kandor Nightwing should be in there too.

Ok boys here some unlettered previews for Super Sons

Also for those not in the loop here is Supermans new costume post Superman Reborn.

Did anything change with this costume or am I being thick? It looks the same to me.

Maybe the belt? The logo on the belt looks a bit different. Also, he's much buffer than before.

How did I miss the fucking boot color change.

His briefs are gone. Is that a new thing, though?

for you dense mother fuckers out there

Oh thats it. I knew I was right about the belt. Though his new costume is brighter.

I still really miss the red strongman tights and the red boots.

same

They dont look bad

I am actually really excited for this series, now DC right now can fall either side of the fence but if they keep adding more titles like super sons etc then DC rebirth might what makes DC great again.

Hey look. They're already making Rebirth action figures. Now you can get your own Superdad, Flash, and the rest of the useless schmucks no one cares about.

those all look terrible

Would much rather have this

But don't ya want a toy of your favorite hero, goy? :^)

That is pretty nice looking

I want that but there is no way I would pay 250 for it, perhaps someone would buy it for my birthday though, hmm

Well jeez loweez, user. I'm not made of money here either.

Whats the price.

lol I am not asking you.

250 us

Ok boys I know this thread still has about 100 bumps but let it die so the next thread could last to this week