Daily 56%

Post your rarest mutts! Also ITT: tell amerimutts to stop importing foreigners so they can steal their genes. That shit's not cool.

Mexicans > Muslims

Stay mad Yuroshit

t. Amerimutt

You will always be a jew.

Sage negated.

can someone make this picture into a mutt?

i'm not even gonna sage
i want people to see how butthurt you are about trump

Nigger, i voted trump. I no longer like him, but he's still better than the alternative would've been. Why can't an american just enjoy his mutt memes?

oh yeah i definitely believe you
here let me help your thread

I want to fuck a Arab Muslim girl from France!!!
They are surrounded by so much French sexuality and smut that the girl that is most hardcore believer is deep down inside a nasty little nymphomaniac…
We don't get the term "French Kiss" from France for nothing!!!!!

French culture is highly sexualized and is bound to rub off (on??) on the local Muslim girls was my main point…

i can try that, how do you seduce an arab muslim girl?

You ask her father first for her hand in marriage.. If he says yes then proceed from there to try to fuck her before marriage as now you can hang out with her since you got her family approval and can officially date her, but only if she likes you back and wants to continue to see you…

If you do not get her father or family approval before dating her, then both YOU and HER will most likely be killed or assaulted to preserve the family "honor"…

That is a huge risk to take and I do not if you want to go thru with that..
But if you do, GOOD LUCK!!!

Also the father, family will ask you a bunch of questions like your intentions, where are you from, do you have a house or job to support your family, how much gold will you pay for the dowry ect ect and a whole bunch of other bullshitery questions…

You will also have to convert to Islam if you are not already a Muslim and you are expected to raise your children in the Islamic religion, if you have any, which you are expected to produce by the brides family, if they even like you to begin with…

Just a lot of tomfoolery user so don't even worry about that chet..

You can always lie though….

You can still get laid though user without getting married to a Muslim girl..

This video👆proves it!!!!!

You just have to find the right nasty freak though…

Sluts exist in every culture and society, no matter how religiously strict the society is, so that should be no problem…