‘It’s disgusting' Outrage as nationalists hand out 'refugee spray to ward off migrants’

archive.is/Xbl5S#selection-2552.0-2560.1

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assemblywomen
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck women

Her opinion doesn't matter.

It's a butthurt coalburner, what's new?

She's upset over people trying to take away her free brown dicks.

I know. The thread is mainly about the anti-immigrant spray. It's just that the article happened to feature the crying girl as its main video.

Refugee spray is fucking hilarious though, as usual leftists can't into memes and humor and nationalists win.

She belong in the kitchen, barefoot and pregnant. Women have destroyed society with their feels

Woman Tears ®
The weakness of mankind.

Fucking coalburner. She needs a slap across the face.

Can you believe that humor is by nature, inherently offensive to someone/thing/place/noun/etc. and that such activity is verboten to the left?

These people think it's a fucking joke.

I wonder if women can be triggered to the point where they don't want to be involved in politics anymore.

I hope the spray contains some form of shit that burns through the skin, like a mixture of elephant/ghost peppers and concentrated Ivy oils.

underrated, I kek'd

Lel, very nice. I would say that I hope this she-ass gets raped by Ahmed, but that probably wouldn't change her mind.

I found the pic.

Receptionist: How do you write women so well?

Melvin Udall: I think of a man, and I take away reason and accountability.

It IS fucking hilarious though.

It is a joke but they are just buttmad that they are at the butt of it

no one is joking.

This is why "Neo Nazis" were failures for 30yrs. They do stupid annoying stunts.

They should of handed out this meme and fucked with people's understanding of the Jew World Order instead of triggering their emotions like a bunch of SJW

I once explained to a super elite liberal relative of mine that liberal humor is all smug and pandering to the crowd need to inflate their own ego and feel like they fir in. Before I finished he was laughing saying that I had described conservatives instead.

But on the other hand with both genders combined we are still barely breaking trips on people who are actually active and trying to do something other than just cursing how everything is shit but piss.

If they already accepted the invaders as conquerors and future rulers of tribe I dont know how you want to reprogram them. They collectively switch to the other side if needed pressure is built.

Won´t happen to either of us, not without traditionalism.

Good PR move.

If it was not successfull, mudshark wouldn´t be so butthurt.

Since when do women dictate who is in charge?
You want to deprogram…easy remove the kebab!

You're a shitty troll.

Nice try kike

W-Why barefoot?

What's the spray supposed to be, anyways? Is it mace?

Then why are we doing so well?

Come on now 9b7b8e we all know it's you.
Tell me how to make money shilling faggot or I swear to god I'll fuck ur mum in the pooper using the star of david as a cock ring

Reminds me of me before Holla Forums. I wonder how she will die.

Giving women rights was a mistake.

If she likes them that much, she can go live in their swedish ghettos.

I always thought that it was Pepe jizzing.

Most normies and leftists think a meme is just an image macro and even then, they have a strict formula of

I browse imgur to look at their low energy normie memes, to try and understand them. They're easily distracted by cats and appeals to emotion, confirming that emotive manipulation is how the lower life forms function. They're letting their emotions overrun them instead of overruning their emotions. We can look at the front page of them right now.

Movies that imgur people won't watch. It's an information overload, which forces the normie to return back to their routine.
Notice the gratuitious usage of the word fuck. The liberal loves the word fuck, because it is a political movement birthed in the damnable crucible known as Cluster-B. Cluster-B Personality Disorders include over-sexualization.
Because actually using logic is a sin.
Sped up, because unlike Bob Ross, he was using normalized techs. BUT GUYS REMEMBER THE EPIC BOB ROSS STREAM?
Again, another information overload.
More emotional control, the disease is utterly irrelevant
D&D is super pozzed and entry level as fuck. And notice cake day instead of birthday. Infantilization

No funny memes except twitter and shitting on trump. It's all children pretending to be adults. Cake day, adulting, I remembered I'm an adult, all of the nostalgia pandering, all of the free shit, all of the moralistic circlejerking, ugh just be a decent person, it's all bullshit. If I hear a person unironically say the word "adulting" around me, I can assume they're going to be 80 iq subhuman garbage. The theory has yet to be proven wrong.

You can tell a normie straight up by how they type and the specific wording. There's a virtual cadence to how a channer operates, which belies a changed thought process. A normie will rely on rejection bias, after learning what confirmation bias is. Of course, their teachers like to ignore AASB, and don't teach rejection bias. This forms the redditor, one who tramples over the opinions of another to further their own intellectual masturbation. Call a redditor a retard and watch them curl away.

The normie does not research beyond what they are told. We're fucking nerds, we look shit up. Our isolation (be it physical, mental or emotional) has hardened us and made us survivalists. Self-sustenance attitudes would get you branded a paranoid lunatic. Here? It's smart. Here? Like attracts like. Look at the GATE threads, with very similar people meeting up. Far too many coincidences. What started as a d&c thread actually ended up shedding some uncomfortable truths about us.

I think she's asking to be pepper sprayed

Nope, the European women will be fucking the Islamo-Chechens and living under their shelter.

Any video-editing anons lurking? We need an edit of this with articles of rape gangs, sex trafficking, etc. superimposed next to her crying face. Then finish the video with a cut of that footage of 3-4 women being dragged by a group of mudshits into a subway. Would make some choice redpill propaganda. Don't add background music either, just leave the original sound of that dumb bitch talking.

or I could do it myself, but I don't know what program to use

I thought she would be good against the crying Greek girl from the Gex vids.

You have the clip?

Also /r/ing webm I mentioned of girls being dragged into subway

Men should walk out on white women and create a new Hapa master race and let them compete against the mulatto mongrel babies white women will be shitting out.
Ours will win

That's funny as fuck.

it's not a joke.
it's serious.
it just happens to be funny.
it's funny because it's true.

awesome thx user.

Anyone know what free program would be best to use?

I think barefoot and pregnant is some feminist meme about how women were treated as animals before feminists came along.

I've always interpreted it as him pissing himself; not because he's making a statement but rather because he felt the need to piss and just did it right there without fear of being judged - knowing full well that he will be judged but not giving a single fuck about it as others around him get offended by it even though it ultimately isn't even a big deal.

Gentoo

Fine, have it your way.

Audacity works well enough for simple things, I've heard. I've used it one or two times, and it's easy enough. Professional video editors like to sperg about how it's not sufficient, but it should work well enough, especially if it's run on top of .

You fucked up.

I did not make these.

I can only wonder what would happen. :^) Just bantz tho.

Anyone got pics of rape gang headlines or cover ups? I've got a couple but I need to bulk up my collection

Stop posting your fetish evverywhere

Hello elliot.

I always took it to be jizzing based on the original image of a sleepy asian guy seemingly unaware that his pants have a giant wet spot on his crotch. I've also jizzed in sweat pants before and it looks like that.

You're completely right about infantilizing attitudes among redditors and normie memes. I've seen people on reddit and facebook say stuff like "does anyone else feel like they are still a kid and just faking being an adult and hoping nobody notices" or "motherfucking digimon is the shit" as if surrounding a child's interest with swearwords makes it somehow badass or grown-up. Cake day is particularly stupid. I've never heard or seen the word "adulting" though and I hope I never find out what it means.

The cadence and typing patterns are a dead giveaway of a channer, I've spotted a few in the wild from this. I'm not sure if our isolation is unintentional or just due to introversion but in my experience its the latter. There's something about these places that draws us back, even if we manage to quit for a few years we always end up coming back. It's great to have a likeminded community of people who aren't braindead NPCs.

Everyone remember to report all britkikes like this guy:

>ebola filled "pig essence"

There are no good Jews.

Thinking otherwise is part of why the Actual Nazis lost 70 years ago.

Holy fuck you're annoying sexual deviant, pedo MGTOW scum. And you're here night and day.

Where are all the lesbos though?

Let's see how she will feel after being raped and mutilated.

;^)

Nice try kikes. But you wont stop us from redpilling

i learned sony vegas 13 basics in less than a day

and if there's something you don't get there's always tons of yt videos about it

it's really not that hard and fun to make dank propaganda vids yourself

Seems legit.

You fucking idiot. It's not about "good Jews". Normies don't like nazis. Fucking stupid motherfuckers who come here lately, I swear to God. The point is to disrupt the Holohoax narrative

Imagine having a "Civil War" social media app, where you register yourself as either Nationalist or Multiculturalist. Plenty of idiots would use it to social signal, essentially making a list.

WITNESSED!

Lesbos is a Greek island that is near Turkey

Know how you make people like Nazis?

NOT by arguing 'there are good Jews, even the Nazis thought so!".

Its by showing the Nazi's treatment of the Jews was righteous, and that typhus was a thing.

You reek of Semite.

Because we're not NeoNazis. Not lay off the weed and booze, your IQ is slipping

What is it? Deodorant?

YOU FUCKING STUPID NIGGER – THEY DON"T THINK THEY"RE GOOD!!!!!!!!!
Normies would be confused and wonder why there were Jews in the 3rd Reich if they were all being gassed and beaten and turned into shrunken heads

You're too fucking stupid to have an opinion. Shut the fuck up and let the men speak. You do what we say from now on!

(heiled)

Well it's about fucking time!
WHAT?!

I don't really know or want to waste the time looking it up what that's supposed to stand for when the rest of your post screams "please filter me, I'm using buzzwords and sound like I came hot off the presses of tumblr and reddit".

You're pedophile. And you push the muh 2d narrative

Behold, the Jew reveals himself through is inability to frame an argument, resorting merely to accusations of low IQ and insult.

Your entire argument was "We should show that there were 'good Jews' in the 3rd Reich! That'll make people question the Holohoax!", and its retarded - its just Semitic subversion, trying to get your 'there are good Jews!' rhetoric to the normies, who won't give a single solitary shit about there being Jews in the Reich ("there are always a few traitors!").

There are no good Jews.

Proving that, that's how you win over normies, you sad little Jew.

Fucking hell…why are the neos such a pile of try-hard faggots? With all the tats and piercings, they look like women who are trying to get over a rape.

And you're a Jew. You push the 'there are good Jews' narrative.

;^)

Microbial
Gametes
To
Orally
Winnow

Jesus Christ, checked for that is quite possibly the ugliest Jew I've ever seen in that middle pic.

this isn't a joke you slut. If one of these nigegrs raped your mother you wouldn't eb thinking it's a fucking joke.

As much as I hate Muslims, I read shit like this and realize they may be right about not giving women any responsibility or expectations aside from raising kids.

Oh goony boy, why don't you go to facepunch with the rest of your rejects?

Why does it smell like lox all of a sudden?

ancient greeks knew the score

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assemblywomen

Steinbeck, you're supposed to be better than this. You make your holocaust surviving sister and ancient grandpa lampshade very dispirited.

Its hair spray, creates a nice polymer layer on the eyeball. I think it can cause permanent vision damage. I actually know the leader of the nationalist group, one of my buddies is good friends with him.

This is the sort of story that requires a reboot.

I was making a joke about them not wearing deodorant and being generally opposed to any kind of hygiene.

Good goyim, dont reproduce!
>>>/mgtow/

I edited Wikipedia for about five years.
I was a founding member of two successful WikiProjects.
If I went through the RFA I likely could have become an admin.
I know from first-hand experience you should not trust a single thing you read on Wikipedia.

One of the Five Pillars literally states that Wikipedia has no real rules.

I know, but a couple anons asked about the contents of the spray earlier in the thread. I just clicked the first post that looked remotely like a question.

Most mudslimes never shower and try to hide the smell with shitty cheap deodorant. More deodorant wouldn't really solve the issue.

Fuck off, newfags.

I think adult infantilization is one of the most interesting things to occur in western society in the past ten years. I would say it's because of lack of job opportunities, but it's not, there's a specific cultural reason for it that I think is independent of the economic situation. I think the big culprit is tech-related consumerism, which has channeled leftist ideas (which are naturally infantilizing, since they stress rights instead of duty) and created an insanely degenerate and apathetic culture.

Credit where credit's due, leftists used to actually apply intellectual rigor to their ideas, and the ones that were pro-worker were hard-working and resolute. There are a lot of old-school unionists in history that I really admire, because they were stand-up guys that were determined to get their fair share for a job well done, and weren't really concerned with the social issues of the day. If you haven't noticed, liberals/progs today don't give a shit about workers rights. Maybe they say they do, but if that means missing out on the new iphone, their mealy-mouthed words will evaporate. They're lazy, and falling apart at the seams.

Then how come I can't post positive things about racism on Wikipedia?

How does it work? Is it bacon scented?

Der Spiegel is still a good read, in spite of everything

Because there are no rules.
Whatever respected editors, admins and WikiProjects say is law, despite how much Wikipedia denies this. This means that what's allowed changes depending on what part of Wikipedia you're on.
There's sort of this invisible hierarchy with Wikipedians. Everybody's an editor; all editors are equals, but some editors are more equal than others.

THIS
If I get my hands on that spray I'll use it on her too

FIRST CUT FINISHED
what do you guys think?

Saved. You could overlay the joke text and enlarge it incrementally over the video of the reporter(?) being dragged in by the horde but that may be overdoing it. Contrasting her crocodile tears to the screams would highlight how much of a hypocrite this virtue signalling bitch really is, though it's fine the way it is.

I was hoping that one user would post more videos here of more reporters getting dragged and assaulted. I mean, there have been the "peaceful" beheadings and the "peaceful" drownings in a cage to the music "under the sea"

Looks like Jews really are the master race.

Still butthurt about WW2 Hanz?

Women deserved rape

RAPE is Karma

This bitch gonna get gang raped by muslims, watch and see.

Kek, I can't wait to full-on Waiting For The Worms on invaders and traitors.

My assumption was that he spilled something on himself (due to the height of the stain around the waist) and simply left it there to pretend he'd done something worse to shock people. That does seem like the sort of thing Pepe would do; awkwardly spilling something and rather than sperging and fixing it, compensating by being genuinely vile.

Also, on-topic, this is hilarious and I would buy a can and give it to gf as a lighthearted gesture. Then I'd buy 10 more cans and store them for non-lighthearted circumstances

clearly, someone walked in on pepe masturbating. after leaving the room pepe stands at the door way to look at them, completely emotionally satisfied and what took place

Hey chaim, looks like you got found out.

Sorry, this time they ALL got to hang. If they don't the cycle will repeat again.

Sanhedrin 59a: "Murdering Goyim is like killing a wild animal."

Abodah Zara 26b: "Even the best of the Gentiles should be killed."

Hilkkoth Akum X1: "Show no mercy to the Goyim."

Baba Necia 114, 6: "The Jews are human beings, but the nations of the world are not human beings but beasts."

Simeon Haddarsen, fol. 56-D: "When the Messiah comes every Jew will have 2800 slaves."

Nidrasch Talpioth, p. 225-L: "Jehovah created the non-Jew in human form so that the Jew would not have to be served by beasts. The non-Jew is consequently an animal in human form, and condemned to serve the Jew day and night."

Aboda Sarah 37a: "A Gentile girl who is three years old can be violated."

Seph. Jp., 92, 1: "God has given the Jews power over the possessions and blood of all nations."

Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 156: "When a Jew has a Gentile in his clutches, another Jew may go to the same Gentile, lend him money and in turn deceive him, so that the Gentile shall be ruined. For the property of a Gentile, according to our law, belongs to no one, and the first Jew that passes has full right to seize it."

I feel like hairspray wouldnt really be an effective deterrent. Surely you can carry something better? Steel toed boots?

is that kid-moonman in the background?

Holy shit you're stupid! Nazis are NOT seen as good guys but evil jew hunters who kill little girls. You're too stupid to mate. Don't breed.
If they see that meme, then they know a major part is a lie.

I don't know why you even come here.

So if you're cool with infant rape then you're Holla Forums, but if you're anti-degeneracy then you're some hacker group from 10yrs ago?

[Citation Needed]

Those seem made up

fixed for more realism.

Well she clearly isn't. This is some stooge shit. If it isn't staged then… where the fuck has this cunt been? Living under a rock? The Syrian civil war is in it's seventh year now. Sweden… hahaha has been ficki ficki central for just as long. It's all bullshit.

Bitches are triggered and people are talking about the issue of migrants. How is that a failture?

Normies like you and the girl in the video? Because when it kicks off, a lot of people are going to die. Your type is useful as a human shield/cannon fodder.

This guy gets it.

Why don't you ask one of them? hahaha

I like that. The, 'kill little girls' bit is your Shlomo mask slipping. I've never heard that one before but then, I've never been to a synagogue like you have. The ONLY motherfucking reason you would persist with this shit is if you were a Jew. 'Don't breed'… hmm who says that? haha you reeeeeeek of KIKE. So stop wondering why you visit us and, GTFO.

I hope she gets raped and killed

I want to reach out into the screen and punch these people.

Kek, Wilders has been handing out 'resistance spray' for months now.

Nice work shlomo

It's simply just a matter of time.

This. Getting really tired of their stupidity.

Bump for OC, think it's most effective if ended @ :48

((Bech))

BULLSHIT
YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN JUST AS ANGRY ABOUT THE OPINION ALONE
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The shills are getting too good…

Women are just like children. A woman crying wouldnt be news if it didnt pander to an agenda they want to push.

Altruism is for fucking weaklings.

Eh, at least they want to be on the front lines.

Sure thing Semite. You can go fuck off to reddit or wherever you came from.

Always the first post. Always.

If she loves them so much then she can go back with them.

Actually it's because a woman's feet swell during pregnancy, making being barefoot far more comfortable.

Now obviously this expression of men caring for the mothers of their children is hateful and must be destroyed.

Don't forget that they make jokes all the time about not wanting brown dick.

Those stupid racists, am I right?

Throw her into a rape camp overnight.

Its worse than pepper spray actually. And calling it hairspray is a bit misleading, more like hair lacquer. It is very likely to get your eyes fucked up permanently.

What's wrong with D&D? I never played a tabletop game except some old war games, but some friends were discussing getting together and giving it a try. I thought the LOTR influence would mean it's fairly healthy, carrying aryan myths and all. Would you suggest something else?

Add a clip from the German mother and daighter talking about the cologne new year assaults.

Oh lookie here! Another little faggot with a (1) by his name! How do you have the gall to post that type of shit?

Jesus Christ, are you even conscious of your own actions?

This is the ultimate irony, user. (((They))) can rename the classifications of our calendar, but they can never change the dates. They can call it Communist Era, Socialist Paradise, whatever the hell they want. But the numbers themselves are based upon the birth of Jesus Christ. The whole world uses the calendar, and it is entrenched too deeply in every facet of society, especially in the economic sector, that changing it would require total, global societal collapse and rebirth. They're painting motor cycle into a bicycle, and they can pretend all they want, but it will always be a motorcycle.

I know a guy who is a local spokesperson for that party and he is pretty much the autistic Holla Forumsack IRL stereotype.

/thread

Normalfags are adults pretending to be children.

I'm glad that someone broad that one up.

I wouldn't say its pozzed, I think some of the settings might be but I've never used a prebuilt dnd setting so its irrelevant to me. 2E 3.5E 4E and 5E are all very different from one another with just some sacred cows tying them together so it's hard to call the brand entry level beyond its brand recognition. If I were to give an example of pozzed rpgs I'd say pathfinder, nwod, and eclipse phase but even those are just run by pozzed companies and the games can be quite fine themselves.

I think I spotted a non white national socialist.

Which mental illness is this video an example of? The guy is obviously far gone but I couldn't say which specific mental illness he has.

Primarily psychopathy and NPD.

But guy in the video isn't one he had a personal relationship with one.

What do you mean isn't one? Isn't mentally ill? Yes, he is clearly completely gone mentally. If you think he's healthy I got bad news for you.

die bitch

we all know kikepedia is a giant pile of shit, but what is the point of pointing that out in this situation?
are you saying that you don't think the play actually existed?

Once Mohammad finds her, she'll change her mind. No one cares til it happens to them.

They're animals. You can't just tell them to behave better. Need a physical solution.

Mental illness is jewish lie.

Whatcha tryin to slide, chiam?

It doesn't exist.

There were no national socialist women in 1920's German either. As men it's our job to lead women not to pray they somehow get "red pilled".

She'll be wishing she had that spray if she gets in a bad spot around some rapefugees having a sexual emergency.

Danke mein freund.

Good song.

It should've been bug-spray.

Yeah! Fuck women, right goy? It's not like you need a wife or to reproduce, men go their own way, who needs women?