Usagi Yojimbo

Best Rabbit Asskickers

Jack Rabbit

King is the only true answer. Stopped a virus wreaking havoc all over the world's internet and kept it from nuking his family. That's pretty damn badass.

Super Turbo Atomic Ninja Rabbit

Oh, pleaseā€¦

we went full circle

They will never air Maxx ever again, will they.. I mean shouldn't it be the easiest bait for "lo and behold! observe us '90s nerds who pretend to worship obscure shit"?

I have The Max, The Head & Aeon Flux downloaded just for the nostalgia of MTV's Oddities

I didn't care for The Head but my old man and I used to sit around and watch Liquid Television back when Aeon Flux didn't have dialogue. Later when the Fun Haus was a thing I would sit through the head to watch The Maxx. I believe I actually had to sneak into the living room at ungodly late at night to see Aeon Flux when it was its own series.

Yup, back 25 years ago

When I saw Aeon Flux fr the first time I thought it was pretty hot and had a boner

The UY RPG isn't half bad.

Maxx is a rabbit?

Maxx is both a guy, and a rabbit, and a symbol for the care giving aspect of Julie the social worker the Maxx is in love with derived from the injured rabbit she found and took care of as a child; an expression of her need to care for broken things.

And none of that is a spoiler. The Maxx is just too crazy to explain as a series.

Great vague explanation user

This rabbit don't want to kick your ass, he's just making sure the seat is warm for you.

There's Delilah from Transmegatopia, which no one remembers and no one gives a shit about.

Your right i dont remember