Sidney Blumenthal

If you watched the debate Monday night, you may have caught the moment when Trump mentioned Sidney Blumenthal. mp4 related
The name should be familiar to anyone who looked through Hillary's emails. If you'd like to take a look, they are on wikileaks wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/?q=sid
He created the term "vast right wing conspiracy" and has been a close political advisor to both Clintons.
ITT we gather information on Sidney Blumenthal and his influence with Hillary Clinton.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ARvtD
archive.is/99KAu
f
archive.is/bA8ax
archive.is/I6hpp
my.mixtape.moe/ynnvph.pdf
my.mixtape.moe/zwevhl.pdf
archive.is/YT6iG
archive.is/qJs3X
my.mixtape.moe/ixssls.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First post just to piss off ctr

OY VEY CUT THAT OUT YOU FUCKING DISGUSTING GOY

I'm going to dig some more when I get home.

archive.is/ARvtD

Go for it but youre kidding yourselves if you don't think Blumenthal has already been probed a hell of a lot. Benghazi, emails, multiple presidential campaigns, etc.

Holla Forums has surprised me before though.

Nvm you said gather not dig. Please proceed.

archive.is/99KAu

webm very related

This is something my wife noted while watching the debates. Off the cuff Trump could not only name names, but also places, dates, and figures. Hillary wold speak in and about abstracts, never specifics unless it was part of a campaign talking point like Russia or Putin. For someone who spent so much time prepping for this debate she seemed rather unprepared.

That's fear.

Trump dropped a redpill?

Trump dropped plenty of red pills. The best (and most un-noticed) was when he said that the FED had created another bubble by printing money, which is now inflating the stock market, and that it is going to (his words) burst.

This is enormous. Blaming the private central bank for the economy is not only the correct answer (not tax cuts for the rich like Hillary claimed) but it's only one step away from naming the globalist bankers who are the real power on this planet.

Which is why the narrative is "trump lost the debate"

The reddest redpill ever broadcast on TV.

f t.com/content/309aecce-835e-11e6-8897-2359a58ac7a5

This shit is making me angry.
She's so fucking slimey

Reminder that she's now bragging about her congressional hearings on Benghazi as proof of her stamina.

That seemed so strange when she said it last night. of course normal fags won't know that she was practically asleep throughout but still bragging about it means people will look for it.

You faggots should be looking into his son Max…

Now there is a faggot that belongs on a pike.

Pretty sure "stamina" to testify takes a back seat to the gross incompetence, arrogance, and lies that she was being questioned about.

His son Max Blumenthal is a hamasnik nutcase. That tells you about his parenting skills, and also that nobody in the Sid/Hill circle says no to that dipshit.

Very relevant. Thank you for sharing this.

archive.is/bA8ax

bump

archive.is/I6hpp
my.mixtape.moe/ynnvph.pdf

my.mixtape.moe/zwevhl.pdf
archive.is/YT6iG

archive.is/qJs3X
my.mixtape.moe/ixssls.pdf

I've heard Blumenthal referred to as a "political assassin" before, though i can't remember where. I know the vibe i get from the emails and generally the rest of what little I've heard of him is that he is an (if not "the") extremely slippery jewish shadow squirming around in the depths of our government.

I wholeheartedly agree we should shine a light on this kosher eel.

every time

His son, Max Blumenthal, with The Nation is pretty good at showing Jews for what they are:

Bumping because this guy is extremely important to the big picture.

And again…

- Friend of director Menno Meyes (born in Bloemendaal, Netherlands)
- Meyes wrote the screenplay for The Siege (Originally titled Martial Law, then Against All Enemies)
- The Siege was released 6/11/98 (Blumenthal's 50th)
- Poster proclaims "On Nov 6th freedom is history"
- Runs for 116 minutes
- In the film terrorists target Times Square (bomb), elementary school (hostage) then FBI HQ (truck bomb)
- President authorizes detention/profiling of Arabs

Peculiar coincidence.

Self hating Jew with daddy issues.

-Dr Lowenstein, ADL resident psychiatrist

Sidney is going all out to attack those who give unfavorable reviews to his boy's book.

“The thing about Sidney is that he’s absolutely obsessed with his enemies and his way of communicating and dealing with his obsession is that he sends out emails to this very elite list of liberal journalists mostly,” - someone who rubbed Sidney the wrong way

If you guys find anything makes sure your forward to Chaffetz and Gowdy. Gowdy hates this motherfucker, I can hear it in his voice whenever Blumenthal's name comes up.

Don't we have the best redpills volks?