ESB>>ANH>>>>>ROTJ>>>dogshit>>>>R1>ROTS>TFA>TPM>AOTC

Video games >>>>>>>> movies

they're all shit, user
you have to go back to reddit

this but

II>IV>III>VI>V>I>VII>R1

go back

2>6>BEY>FIR>4>09>ID>GEN>INS>3>1>NEM>5

Star Wars is lame user, you will die from syphilis.

OP prepare yourself for the alt-reddit shitposters who claim "le prequels are le kino XD" or the even more bold & daring opinion: "all Star Wars is bad lel XD".

go back

Only the Disneyshit is reddit, rest is the kinoest of kino.

it's all reddit, and you're a closeted redditor
go away

LMAO tbqh

i don't get mad at redditors, i just wish they went back where they came from

Because it is good.
Explain yourself

Liking Fag Wars at all makes you Reddit, and you have to go back.

This is why you have to go back

You gotta go, my friendos.

This thread shows why we can't have a Star Wars discussion anymore, fuck all of you

REDDDIT REDDIT REDDIT WARSSSSSSSS DUN DA DAH DA DAH DAHHHH.
Itt: butthurt bab redditors once they go tv will be clean

Real kino coming through:
V > I > III > IV > II > VI

go back to reddit

II > VI > V > III > I > 2D Clone Wars > IV > Starcrash > Christmas Special > Shit > 3D Clone Wars > Shit-Covered Shit > Rogue One > VII

My opinions > your opinions.

This, the only remotely good parts of it is fucking Vader and Lando

II is unironically pretty good fam

Top tier
II III IV V VI

Ok tier
clone wars
I

fuck off tier
RO VII

why did you bump this shitty thread?

Almost perfect lists but I think you're severely underrate TPM, Jar Jar isn't as annoying as you remember him and he's not a big part of the film. Anakin is also alright for a kid. Other than that they're top notch lists.

before reddit existed from 1977-2005 star wars was cool as a samurai, western, fantasy, comedy - space opera

Yea I still enjoy Ep. I, the production design is better than the other two and the moment of obi wan and qui gon going underwater in the beginning was pure kino

People give Jar-Jar a lot of flak but really, the worst you can say about Jar-Jar is that his accent was silly. I think leftist faggots blew it out of proportion because it reminded them of a stereotypical "yes massa" nigger accent and they took offense to that.

Now compare Jar-Jar, who is just a bit silly, to C3PO, who is basically a nonstop barrage of pure cringe.

I think it's clear that the prequels come out on top hereā€¦ because Jar-Jar is perhaps a poorly done but that's about all, while C3PO makes every scene he appears in fucking unbearable and he appears in a hell of a lot more scenes in the originals than in the prequels (and his prequels dialogue is actually nowhere near as bad as his originals dialogue).

3PO is a protocol droid. Serving as an inoffensive, submissive butler with just enough knowledge to read and interpret any social or language situation that it comes across. If you cringed at the character then that shows it was a good character because you most likely despise effeminate weakness like most men. Solo hated him.

George did not like the character one bit and was resistant from the first Star Wars to go with the actors interpretation of it.

JarJar was simply a toy insert, a CG comic sidekick for kids. The story was not told through his eyes, he detracted from the whole Naboo arc,and whenever he popped up in the later movies it was met with complete apathy. "Oh, this fucking thing again."

no it was shit