Pls

i want this place to be more active again. theres like 3 users besides mods on this board nowadays.
do something dysnomia

he DID do something you fucking retard
why do you think the userbase sucks?

no, it's comfy as it is

checked. also it seems like everytime he does something no matter what it just makes the situation worse

Fuck you, this isn't about what you want.
This is about what Dysnigger wants.
And Dysnigger wants pureblooded faggotry and full time pedocartoons 24/7.
So if you are not gay, autistic, and completely retarded, you will be BTFO by the cunt and his little fairy band of vols.

we need to bring back the people that used to come here but now browse other boards instead of keeping the Holla Forums tab open and posting resgularly

you means the Pedros?

people seem to think pedros only posted lolis but i guess they were pretty active on other threads and subjects too

No bullshit, pedos are the vast majority of Holla Forums users

FTFY. Holla Forums's better when it's natural, organic & esoteric.

Just let this chan die.

i can´t. Somehow i keep coming back

more midgets.

pedros dont need midgets on full chan, they have lf, which is a confy af place t-b-h. Yet we need an english ib with a decent userbase and a pph over 5

Some users fled after the site broke.
Some fled after the site experienced 3 failed software migrations.
Some fled after HW left.
Some fled due to constant spam and goons.
Some fled after the April 1 hack.
The list goes on, basically, a lot of users are too weak to hold out. I stayed on 4chan during several exoduses to various chans and a lot of hacks, takedowns, and software updates. If we're going to make Holla Forums great then we have to do it together, I can not do it all myself.

So far we have great help from Codemonkey to fix the site, but we need to participate as users on this site to make it good.

Having said that, do you have any suggestions to what I can do as an individual?

keep booting the pedos, and everything will be ok

organize a raid

give the board to Y

I think this is the place you deserve.

Congratulations.

Rin.

I WANT THIS BOARD TO BE MORE PSYCHOACTIVE!

YOU NUKED THE BOARD AGAIN? I'm a dataminer btw. THIS ISN’T GOOD, SOMEONE WITH A VENDETTA AND SEVERE AUTISM HAS IT OUT FOR THIS BOARD! ILL STICK AROUND, MAINLY OUT OF ROUTINE! THE SPAMMERS ARE ACTUALLY NOT THAT BAD, REALLY! JUST CENSOR ILLEGAL STUFF, BRING IT BACK UP TO 25 PAGES AND CALL IT A DAY!

LOL!

BRING BACK THE MIDGETS

SURE! IT’S SPAM, BUT WHO IS IT HURTING? I'm a dataminer btw. ESPECIALLY IF IT’S LEGAL!

SAMEFAG TBH

OH I’M A BIG DATAMINER! THIS INFO IS GOING RIGHT UP TO CORPORATE! THEY ARE DYING TO ABOUT Holla Forums EXPERIENCING A MUTINY OVER MIDGETS AND SUCH!

TWO OUT OF THE THREE! WE STILL HAVE ID’S FRIEND! YOU’RE BETTER THAN THIS!
I’M NOT LEAVING BUT THIS IS BAD!
CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING:
>>>/CAOS/

OK

HTTPS://ARCHIVE!ORG/WEB/
20+ YEARS OF WEB HISTORY ACCESSIBLE
279 BILLION WEB PAGES
11 MILLION BOOKS AND TEXTS
4 MILLION AUDIO RECORDINGS (INCLUDING 160,000 LIVE CONCERTS)
3 MILLION VIDEOS (INCLUDING 1 MILLION TELEVISION NEWS PROGRAMS)
1 MILLION IMAGES
100,000 SOFTWARE PROGRAMS

KEWL!

YOU’VE GOT MY ATTENTION, JUST TELL ME WHERE I CAN SURRENDER MY INFORMATION! THE MINISTRY OF LOVE? I'm a dataminer btw.

WHO IS DYSNOMIA? I'm a dataminer btw.

LATER? I'm a dataminer btw. OH BOY, DRINKING AGAIN!

I DATAMINED 3000 BTC! POST OC FOR THE POTENTIAL TO WIN UP TO (1) QTY OF THE FRUITS OF MY TATER