DYSNOMIA BTFO

Some supertroll has managed to get both the walking santa girl gif and the santa hat reported\deleted. Good work, user. DYSNOMIA BTFO.

t. Dysnomia

Discobump

Good job yall

Just got b& for posting 3DCG loli, fucking retarded spic

Probably because that's illegal in places other than the US.
True, but that doesn't mean they have to allow things that are illegal in other countries. Moderation is highly up to individual discretion

Nice 3D! POST MOAR!

Lolicon is illegal in places outside the U.S too, should we just accept it as a bannable offense because of that?
Where does this slippery slope even end, should being a Holla Forumstard be a bannable offense because its illegal in germany?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Holla Forums DEAD

EXODUS WHEN?

This one site
m kingdompdzmk7e3.on ion
It's very good.

Never, Holla Forums didn't have the numbers for an exodus when jim made all the good mods leave and it sure as hell doesn't have the numbers for one now.
Holla Forums gets the agonizing death of a terminal cancer patient whos not allowed to be euthanized to spare them pain because that would be illegal.

Dysnigger bump

He never kicked out Imkamfy though

It's just a confirmation Jim kicked out all good mods and all thats left cancer.

ITT: shills.

Holla Forums isn't dead, it's gotten slower sure, but it's not dead in any sense. Everyone that stuck to Holla Forums already knows that it's futile to leave to any different site because it wouldn't prevent the community from being "dead" it would just fracture it and kill it even more.

The current board owners aren't even that bad, if they were anons would ACTUALLY make new boards, that's how the free market works. Obviously not too many people are leaving so the current mods on Holla Forums, Holla Forums or Holla Forums must be doing what the majority of the users on those boards want them to do.

Get bent you kikes.

Anons that were sick of the shitty board owners have actually made new boards only to be buried by the board owners they seek to replace because news flash the only way to get the word out about your new board is to advertise on the old board and the owner of the old board isn't just going to just let you shill a board thats trying to take all their users from them on their own board, go figure.
The way this site works is FAR from the "free market".

Maybe in 2014 but now we have stats on the front page that say when you make a new board, if a thread is getting lots of traffic, not to mention every post shows up on Nerv. Bullshit excuses.

I'd like to know if anyone else even looks at any of that shit because I sure don't.

This shit is blocking post numbers so I can't reply to some people.

Any ideas on how they got it deleted?

Weaponized autism on the part of our resident hypertroll

Your id is so easy to remember its like you're a name fag.

Santa girl: some user mentioned using the Dost/CP argument (original gif had the girls dress pulled up by a bat)
Santa hat: probably some bullshit copyright claim

or view count limit. Like how other image hosters prevent hotlinking.

It's tor.

Perhaps

Everyone using the .onion to post has ID 0000000

Stop the pixel abuse!

I don't think imgur does that

I posed as the administrator of a webforum and said something to the effect of "This image is being embedded as part of a spam message we're getting a lot lately and I would appreciate it if you could remove it"

Guy reviewing it probably took a look at the image statistics and saw all the requests from Holla Forums, which fits the bill of a "webforum." Evidently it was convincing enough

Big if true. Kek

I'm spending some time to process all of this.

MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS

its not real. nice 3d

is this like when you are trying to annoy your sibling on a road trip by putting your finger in their face and screaming with your prepubecent voice

" IM NOT TOUCHING YOU "

Fuck off back to 4chan

No u

lol