Workout

what is your pathetic excuse for not working out user?
youtube.com/watch?v=nfWIHwLtgFo

I train 4-5 times a week but what's missing at the gym are the little girls. Little girls would boost my testostorone levels and increase my libido, strength and motivation.

Lack of willpower.

Nobody to impress.

I do but only to stay fit and healthy. I'm not interested in gaining weight.

Back to /fit/ gayboi

im lazy and fat

I train 6 times. 1 rest day. Which is any day I dont feel like going.

I am bound to a fucking wheelchair you nigger.
also I have become a christcuck now and nobody needs stronk body when you have geezus

suck it weak shits i'm a chad now

i dont mind being fat

no excuses and jesus was shredded

Of course you don't because you've likely never been anything other than fat. You have no idea what's it's like to be legitimately unashamed of your body. It's sad. You're pathetic and your solution is to accept it even though it's something you could easily change.

still dont care though

but i guess you simply can't comprehend that much

2 guys in wheelchairs go to the gym I go to you fucking looser.

youre just jelly you cant fuck your own fat pad

fat pride world wide

no instead i can masturbate freely anyway i want because my cock isn't encased in fat

Remember - unless you use synthetics and roids, this is the best you can hope for. Everything bigger is due to steroids and other shit, and Ahhhnold was a big user.

more like this when natty, id love to know just how short op really is

i bet his height begins with a 5

you don't exercise to look like a greek god, dummies
fucking fat wastes trying to justify being fat wastes

satania is shit

God damn dude looks like Bale in the machinist. I was never that emaciated..you're right though, OP is likely a minihulk manlet on hgh or worse.

so you are short arent you

you do know the more buff you get the shorter you look

probably one of these guys

Hey I found OP

Tall skinny guy here. Most women that want to hook up with us are short and fat. One time when a few girls I knew were talking about who they liked, one of the mentioned a guy (who is about 5'8, decent height) to which the other replied "ew no, he's too short, I don't date guys under 5'10", and then I heard them mention me (I'm 6'0) and I turned to them and said "ew, no I don't date girls that are over 200lbs".

Best day of my life.

Such projection, your whole worldview is "why even try because bullshit excuses" and then you try and apply your bullshit excuses to other people. It's not even about trying to be attractive, that's your misconception. People accuse /fit/izens of being fags because as soon as you feel healthy and strong you no longer have that major insecurity of constantly being concerned with how people perceive you.

Hilarious

Fat girls are the worst and are always the most entitled because they don't understand what it's like to work for something. They're jealous of pretty skinny girls and don't do anything to fix themselves while also being so conceited that they honestly think they can date a 10/10 guy for some reason. In HS I flat out rejected two fatties who were not only fat but didn't preform basic hygiene. And they were both all broken up that i didn't want to date them

Though this attitude is now adopted by the bugmen that are so common now. People who never played a sport or did anything that would teach self discipline so they see people who do have these traits as silly because they don't understand it. Similar thing with religion. If you don't grow up, or actually seriously get into a spiritual exercise you become this aspie faggot who can't even begin to comprehend this major part of the human experience and history. It's sad really and it's all part of the plan. The biggest threat to the current power structures are people with self discipline and worldviews that extend beyond your own asshole.

playing video games and drinking beer

that could be me