Its over boys pack the fuck up

Children are th

(USER WAS KILLED FOR THIS POST)

Exactly we got censorship all up in this bitch.

4/pol and the election have nothing to do with it. They got to Holla Forums. It was inevitable. The war on censorship is starting. Finally, but, there will be casualties.

This shows how much of a new fag you are.

They have everything to do with it nigger they are the ones bringing image boards into the mainstream and making normal people who are unaware very aware when people hear about Holla Forums and 4chan in the media they will definitely try to figure out what it is and fit in even though they don't belong this happened back during the golden era of 4chan when 4/b/ got all its media attention

Ill. bet you weren't here when Hotwheels was admin and it was Holla Forums.co faggot.

Yeah and I bet you weren't here until the second influx of people brought in by gaymansgame.

I've been here since the site first came out but if you don't believe me that's fine.

Good job.
Then explain why 8gag died.

Other people will give you different opinions and different answers

I suppose so, but without identifying the cause of death, this will keep repeating.

Pedos are the worst of chan culture, it's what destroyed 4chan. It drew too much attention from law enforcement, trolling and raids can be overlooked, but when pedophiles starts feeling free in your website it's all over. No one wants to be identified with pedophiles, it's the worst brand that could anyone give it to you.
There will be no loss in quality if there's no pedo content, things will be better only.

Top kek many would disagree faggot.

Faggot

True

Get out

Feel free to leave anytime you fucking animal

fuck off normal scum

Get out normal

Pedos are the penultimate scum

But Censoring them is the worst offense.

This user gets it.

We already saw this play out once at 4chan, so there is no need for us to sit through it again. It ends the same no matter what your views on pedo or any other issue happen to be, because the only viewpoint that is tolerated is the one issued by the admins.
And before you get all "Ha-ha, I have a proxy", just wait…that is the next thing to go. This is *exactly* how it happened at every other cuck chan, and it is playing out here no differently. Those of you who have never seen it happen may want to stay and experience it for yourselves. But for the rest of us, there is no need.

Oh, and now this thread is anchored so it can't be bumped.
Confirmed Dysnigger faggotry.

good point
very good point

Anchor Wanker

Other people will give you different opinions and different answers

This place turning into cuckchan nao