NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS

NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCEbta5E_jqlZmEJsriTEtnw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Natural and organic

As a non-american, I'd like to know how exactly you guys get along with blacks because it seems like their culture is very different from normal society.

multiculturalism, man. Diversity is our strength. stop being bigoted, bro!

American here basically you have two kinds of blacks in the U.S. The first being what you see mostly on TV. They are apes and easy to manipulate. They try to fuck every race but their own because black bitches want commitment.
Then you have the blacks that have some white in them. They are outcasts of the main black community but at the same time not able to comprehend being a valuable asset to society. This is because they cannot think in future context and instead think only in the here and now. This is the division they face and seem to not be able to overcome. Maybe in another 5k years they can develop this trait that whites have "although it seems even whites are losing this" but by then they will have fucked their DNA into every shitty white slut and destroy any chance of future comprehension.

my dad is a Mexican but my moms mitochondria is white so am I a jew?

Oh that sweet juice of sarcasm

It's like living in an ape enclosure. No matter what you do for them, no matter what you give them they destroy everything. They're violent, lazy and mentally retarded. Them, their culture, their drain on our society is a festering wound tat never heals

if your "native mexican" as in Tribal then your a jew tool. Stay in Mexico and build your own people up instead of being made a golem for the jews use.

Is your father a pure peninsular or creole? If not, you're fucking mestizo scum and deserve a good gassing.

LA RAZA

You want to know whats going on here in the states with blacks. Watch this Youtube channel

Colin Flaherty YouTube Channel
youtube.com/channel/UCEbta5E_jqlZmEJsriTEtnw

Only in a racemixed planet will whites lose all power

HEIL Hitler and kill every woman on the day of the rope

Whores

It like my phone is telling me white women are whores

Nice try at a slide leftyfag

Thanks, interesting stuff.

Half-castes don't seem to do well regardless of race mixture.

The phrase senseless violence is so over used, but when it comes with your black americans the term is so appropriate with all the examples in this thread.

That's why i said in my last part that even half nigs have no hope in the future.

Youre welcome user. Thank you for showing an interest.
Senseless doesnt begin to describe it. And I wish I had all the webms in the world to post. That youtube channel will blow your mind at the amount of violence, rape, murder and destruction is being done at the hands of blacks here in the US

I SWEAR ON THE EXISTENCE OF THE WHITE RACE THAT I'M A LEFTYFAG, IF I'M RIGHT WING (FASCIST TIER), MAY GOD WIPE OFF THE WHITE RACE!

You forgot the 3rd kind; the immigrants from Nigeria or Ghana who came to US to get education and are basically white mentally due to being the elite in their home countries.

+2y8SGIJDKFg.#48t67FDHLIJDfh,Zg25!62790D!%!^7j*$*

I love when you make these threads