THE “WAR” WILL NEVER END

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/85O4Qrj68NE
youtu.be/8Z8DdKcfR-I
youtu.be/q1iKiX-58Ao
youtu.be/eiWrR-nrqDU
youtu.be/gD09pGB6eI8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

also does anyone have the baffometi webm that has BLVCK CEILING’s WVLF LIFE in it?

youtu.be/85O4Qrj68NE

embeds when

test 2

listen, i love webm and mp4 vids but the lazy guy in me loves youtube embeds. wouldn’t call it jewtube, btw, net neutrality’s demise makes youtube and google hostages to ISPs faggotry.

link below- amazing los vegas massacre conspiracy theory to date.

youtu.be/8Z8DdKcfR-I

BRING BACK MIDGETS

thank you. embeds now!

they don’t bother me. so yeah, why not? dont punish the lot of us for 10 pedo spammers and 100+ appreciators. gibs me youtube

there's legit like two pedo spammers left

face it faggots, Holla Forums will never be the same with that faggot moderating it

really? those two deserve some recognition. it wasn’t even a real irritant or illegal. wow

i sense some sarcasm tbh

I thought they were posting full on cp

not at all. if two people managed to nuke the board twice. have dys talk about new rules and everything be completely neutered. i’m impressed. also i’m pissed that shit is the way it is right now and nobody could find a level headed way of dealing with the “problem”.
==every chan is gay as fuck, except for this one== tbh

they were posting actual cp not legal shit dude

based

ok, there is a rotweiler thread right now that streams full on dog fucking with people. the board gets nuked when prepubescent girls wear swimsuits with the fabric formed over the genitals.

also cp gets thrown in

im not doing it. i bareback ip. tor/vpn slows shit down. im not posting questionable content so im guuci. embed when?

barebacking when the board when the whole board is filled with cp isn't a good idea, and now that i think of it being here at all when that's happening isn't a good idea either.

get out then faggot

ok. illegal shit it getting posted. take down embeds?

t. cp poster

a pedo was spamming youtube videos featuring little girls stretching and doing lewd shit

Nah man I don't even like cp

barebacking is fine as long as you are not uploading/downloading questionable content. the fact that it exists has no legal ramifications towards you. who’s ever been banned when crazy shit shows up that you had nothing to do with?

what's with your weird pictures lol
no one i hope. even if we're not downloading shit they could still ask you why you choose to stay when you knowingly stayed while cp was being posted. if they find intent and patterns to suggest otherwise then they could, emphasis on could get a search warrant. i know i'm being paranoid but it really isn't a good idea to bareback when people are free to post cp.

yes, im aware of the youtube vids with loli stretching shit. it was still one person (maybe)spamming. and it was when id’s went away only to be resurrected again. g the flags are gone. amerifag here btw

Make it so. Flags to pls.

the pics are critters inside critters

whatever the case. the “war” is over with and we lost by giving up our posting options.
gibs me youtube

youtu.be/q1iKiX-58Ao

Can a flytrap really do that?
I thought it was just strong enough to kill a fly

lol. might be shopped. but i’d like to say, for the record, flytraps have been known to eat cattle.

Dys make up your fucking mind already.

embeds would be nice regardless of that pedo posting lewd youtube videos

yes! bring it back! also 25 pages and the other posting options!

youtu.be/eiWrR-nrqDU

artss

Welcome to Holla Forums, newfag.

We are 4chan on mushrooms that grew on the cum-covered shit of gay cows.

this

no embeds yet? gone for good?

FUG

they keep bumplocking threads that actually have discussion in them. the only solution to this is to not make any threads and sage good threads so the whole board is bumplocked.

what? okay. sage midget threads!

lol’ed then thought about why i left 4chan. bring back the bells and whistles. 4chan is greentext and webms on mute.
>fuck halfchan

hahaha- no honest remarks
2bh

baffometi
crossparty- hearts

youtu.be/gD09pGB6eI8

ꓟꓳꓠ ꓷꓱꓭꓪꓱ

How do you find girls like that in real life?

go outside and talk to them tbvh

tbvh!? great****

This picture is high quality as fuck.

u+202e and then u+202a to reverse it in the middle of filtered text doesn't get caught in the filtered text t‮‪bh.
be free, my children.

i’ve been banned for spamming. i said mods a shit load of times over an animal crush webm that one of the many “Muh six gorillian jews” posted. lmao. i wouldn’t have resorted to SJW levels if i had my embed feature. TOR is slow. i’ll be barebacking on saturday. EMBED NOW

NOW
WE NEED THEM NOW

bumping

burping