I can't post pictures of children and I'm angry

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

thanks to the CP spammer.

Literally Hitler is the CP spammer.

lolifox?

From lolifox yes.

Figured. I never go there, but my guess was the CP spammer came from there. Stupid fuck ruined it for everyone.

We tried telling LH (Literally Hitler) to stop spamming Holla Forums with CP but he just wouldn't stop. He wouldn't budge at all. It's disgusting to say the least.

I have literally never seen CP posted here

t. CP spammer

fucking asshole

Ikr. Literally Hitler is the scum of the pedo community. He is the lowest piece of trash and to call him a bottom feeder would be complementing him.

I am ashamed to be associated with such an individual

He honestly needs to get checked up because he has a severe diagnosed mental condition but he chooses to suppress it. Disgusting.

t. CP spammer

Man, this is no place for the hardcore shit. We just wanted to have a place to share loli cuteness

The CP spammer knew that too and he just couldn't help himself. It's honestly disgusting behavior and this is just from an individual person, not a collection of people or a goon squad. Disgusting.

it sad. On one hand, i understand Dysnomia. He has to keep his board clean, its understandable. But on the other hand, fuck you Dysnomia. Learn to mod

Actually I think it could've been Cat-Kun also. I think the board was being spammed by two pedos, no just one. Cat-Kun and Literally Hitler from Lolifox's /lg/ are the two CP spammers. What do you think we should do to get back at these two individuals?

Dysnomia's incompetence prevails again.

Ox still trying to shift blame, I see. And there is no way Cat posts it, given the content he posts on the other site

:(

I guess this meme is too stale now.