Finally no more pedos

Yay!

Other urls found in this thread:

archives.fbi.gov/archives/atlanta/press-releases/2009/at030509.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FUCK YEAR

People might start coming back.

and after a few days of that pedos are gonna be allowed again

Nobody gives a fuck about pph. If the pedos generate 100pph and turn 7pph into 107pph then the entire rest of the board that aren't pedofaggots won't notice a speed change in traffic one way or another.

shitty argument and hang yourself.

see

They probably come up with something better for blackmailing don't you think?

Maybe mindcontrol and technology replaces the old "drug, snatch and make a pedo pic"

didn't we have like 2500 or something UID's like over summer? what happened? i left for a month or 2

Still here faggot

Biden is very upset

pedo PPHs have no value user, I hope the rule stays

UID doesn't matter on a site that counts /16 and allows vpn/proxy

if you mean summerfags go kill yourself. summerfags are the faggiest of all faggots and we dont want them to return

Love you people

There is nothing wrong with being Australian.

based aussie

goodbye, everyone

bye felicia

Holla Forums must be your first imageboard bud. as long as I've been using these sites (since 2004 on 4chan) the MODS are the ones that delete stuff to hurt YOUR feelings on Holla Forums.

Don't come back.

Apparently, 14 years is not long enough to be able to tell the difference between trolling and genuine butthurt.

good riddance , pedos should all an hero

What happened?

Finally.
But it's not enough.
Pedos need to be
GASSED

this is now a jim appreciation thread

Notice how the mods aren't bitching about content to be removed, but instead you are bitching about the mods.

In 14 years I can dell the difference between trolling and genuine butthurt and I can confirm you're ass is BLASTED right now. Off yourself pedo.

What was wrong with the containment thread?

There were pedos in it.

it didnt work a rogue pedo spammer starting posting illegal across threads

Is it so difficult to avoid threads you don't like?

Mod logic.

you could ask the 'grannies out' pedophiles that

Obviously since you're in this one.

/thread

The only logic I can see leading to this decision is that dys doesn't want any pedos on Holla Forums, period. Obviously if a CP spammer wants to break the rules and post illegal content, a rule binding them to a single thread isn't going to affect that decision. Even dys with half a dozen brain cells to rub together realizes that.

Don't you know? Posting pictures of Pimenova and Zhenya leads to CP

AHAHAHAHAHA! Top fucking kek, lad. No really, I'm genuinely crying from laughter right now.
Mods have been publicly whining about this shit for a week, which is fucking hilarious considering they have the power to ban and delete everything they don't like with no warning or response, and they clearly have no qualms about using or abusing it.

Mods changed the rules and pedos are gone. You're still here bitching.

You're so loyal user. :D

(checked)
Not quite. They are likely still here but won't post yet.

These things come in cycles and this time is nothing new. When the userbase drops closer to 0, the mods will become more lenient again and things will return to normal. The pedos can simply wait it out.

Blame the CP spammer for causing this change.

This place was better when the only rule was "No illegal content"
The closer this place becomes like cuckchan Holla Forums there's less reason to come here. I stopped hanging around on 8/v/ a few months ago and started going back there.

Nice ID.

What rule got changed

No pedo related topics on Holla Forums look at the sticky.

read it

Great now the cp spammer has something to cry about and he'll spam even harder now. Good job.

Realistically he probably will just stop hanging around here and disappear altogether.

t. actual cp spammer

Don't try to pull this shit on me, Ox.

t. CP spammer

t. CP

t. bronyfag

Curious.,
Anyone wanna set up a rabbit room and stream that shit?

just shut it down already

Oh boy, what will Dysomnia ruin this day?

Pedos asses.

Fine. I'm going back to reddit.

Goodbye

Don't come back you disloyal bitch!

KYS YOU PATHETIC PEDO SCUM

YAY Holla Forums is the new halfchan!

t. pedo sympathizer

t. pedo

says the Torfag

Ohh look its Bart huskey

>archives.fbi.gov/archives/atlanta/press-releases/2009/at030509.htm

"The Innocent Images Unit of the FBI, working with the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, the United States Postal Inspection Service, the Richmond Field Office of the FBI, the Maine State Police, the Georgia Bureau of Investigation, and the Atlanta Field Office of the FBI, worked to identify the child, who had been named “Tara” in captions on the abusive photos and videos. Identifying the child or perpetrator was quite difficult in that the face of the perpetrator was often blurred using computer graphics. The perpetrator also wore a mask sometimes, and had the child wear a mask at times. Using items shown in the background of some of the photos and videos, like bedding, a painting, and two car interiors, law enforcement was able to identify HUSKEY as the perpetrator of “Tara’s” abuse."

Based FBI. Truly incredible work. God bless them

now pedos try to convince us that without them Holla Forums will collapse

which would be like them saying that an animal cant survive once its cancer has been removed, this is indicative of cancer - trying to convince its host that its better off with it when its in the process of being eradicated

good job dysnomia, after all your attention whoring you will finally get to be remembered for something meaningful - as the guy that eradicated the pedo cancer from Holla Forums

if you u-turn on this you will be a giant spineless cuck to the pedo degenerate cancer

nigger

Children

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Now I come here again every day! They were the reason why I left for nearly 1 year.

Thanks Dys!

you do realize yourself how retarded you are, don't you?

Fuck off you stupid kiddiefucker

Degenerate filth

How dumb are you?

are you sure they are over 18?

How is it possible for them to post cp in a cp-free zone????

what cp?????

delet-ed.
was .
Good on you, dys. Or whoever else delet-ed.

fbi?