Natural but illegal mind-altering substances

Can we have a thread on drugs? Nobody, anywhere on Holla Forums, really discusses it, and i find this weird because drugs can really alter a person's mind and even give them a permanently improved outlook on life. I've been looking into shrooms to achieve this effect. Obviously, marijuana can achieve a similar-but-less-psychadelic improvement for the mind, but i'm a poorfag so picking mushrooms out of cow shit and eating them is the next best thing. I'll dump the research i have in my next post to start the thread off.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z0QNXMPY3C4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oops; Disclaimer. If you're reading this thread, Don't go eating mushrooms out of cow shit unless you actually know what it is. A tiny bite of the wrong mushroom, or even skin contant with one, can actually kill you. Please avoid that.

kratom, blue lotus, mescaline/peyote from peruvian torch cactus, DMT from mimosa hostilis rootbark, amanita muscaris (sp?)
bunch of them and easy to source too

anyone stupid enough to eat random mushrooms without any knowledge of them deserves to die tbh

I hear putting your head in the oven with the gas turned on is a great way to simultaneously get high and fuck off at the same time OP tbh

Soberfags out. Nobody enjoys hanging out with you douches.

drugfags out

Holy shit user you're destined for greatness!!!

I'm not even looking for a good time, bruh. I'm just trying to expand my mind with natural substances that aren't as likely to kill you as, say, artificial methampetamine plastic crack (i know that's not a real drug) is.

just say it. you wanna get high. stop being a faggot and admit your degeneracy. gosh you drugfags and your bullshit

Ancient peoples did drugs for religious purposes, as well as to increase their ability to comprehend thought that is not their own. Just because degenerates use drugs to escape now doesn't mean that they aren't good for improving your mental health.

Cool Story… "Bruh"

are you ancient people? you're just looking to hallucinate and be like bruh it was so cash, bruh, like, i saw my toes go upside down bruhhhh. cut the shit.

Plebs.

are you sick? go get a prescription. if not, you're just in it for the high. you can lie to yourself all you want, but you aren't deluding anyone here.

How bluepilled are you? Big pharma isn't helping anyone.

Fucking kill yourself kike

try out salvia divinorum it's a type of sage plant that gets you fucked but the high only lasts for a very short duration of time, something like 10 - 30 minutes

so you aren't looking to "expand your mind" anymore?

go ahead and make your own antibiotics. do you bake from scratch too?

Just drink alcohol man its cheap and it gets the job done why you gotto eat illegal plants and shit?

I recommend the natural and organic eagle, if you know what I mean ;)

Classic. Do you know how to tie a noose or should I make it for you?

Good suggestion, but no. Alcohol doesn't do anything remotely good to the brain.

Considering its the most scrutinized drug of all time for being the most popular drug of all time, its relatively harmless for all they found it to effect people.

I think you're just trying to be an edglord faggot who is drawn to random plants just because they're illegal

Mormon parties are the best parties tbh

the faggots wants to alter his mind. if he's mentally ill, he should get some meds. if he is not, he should go fuck himself.

false

All kikes must go

Hop off the pharmaceutical dick for once, dude.
I'm trying to be polite, but this topic seems touchy with you people.
I believe in moderation. Substances should not be used for fun, or to escape reality, those are side effects. Don't get your panties in a twist because i wanted to discuss safe drugs, i didn't start a thread advocating for the use of krokodil for fuck's sake.

so if user is mentally ill. he's been diagnosed with something real (not depression, adhd..bullshit like that), what is he supposed to do? wait it out? if he's fucked in the head, he needs to get on meds. if he's a whining faggot looking for a night's high, you two can suck a dick.

I've been considering mescaline, what are the effects and how long of a trip should I expect?

What if the purpose of this thread is to spread knowledge of safe drugs to discourage people from using harder drugs and ease them away from societal extremes?

Of course if you have something like fucking tuberculosis, you're going to go to the doctor and get some serious medication, you pedantic faggot. If you notice, the title of the thread is natural mind altering substances, which implies treating psychological ailments in a medical context.

Stop trying to seem smart, it makes you look like an asshole.

Relax a little. The pharmaposter is probably not very knowledgable on the subject of drugs, is all. He needs some politeness on our part in order to understand better

Care to explain the effects these drugs have on the mind, user? I'm not looking for a high, i'm looking for something with overwhelmingly positive permanent health effects.

Any advice for anons?

dats some dank nigger shiat right der

The only thing that goes CLOSE to it might be CBD and even then it's gonna most likely be a subtle change.
Drugs don't make you better, but they can help a damaged mind to heal by giving you a different perspective on life.

Drugs are for normiefag chads, tbh.
There is no legit reason to put anything that grows on cow shit into your mouth.
None.
So fuck off, drugfags!

could you make the screenshots a little shittier please?
also drug is illegal so…

If you need a different perspective, try the one where you don't need drugs to change your perspective. It is called "grow the fuck up".

tbh psychedelics are a lazy man's meditation

Let me tell you a story user
It's one of a person who refused drugs with all his might, just like you.
I used to have terrible mental issues and never got medicated, the result?
Anxiety induced long term sleep disorders, to the point where my brain has an abnormal DMT release (which mind you is still a drug) that makes me high on a whim if I so desire.
70% of the drugs I ever took are internal in my own body and another 29% is alcohol and caffeine so by your standards I did "grow the fuck up".
To prove you I'm not fucking around, this is something I drew while high on " music" (which is the trigger to my DMT release).

looks like something from RBG

tbh i reported everyone itt to the fbi for using drugs. they said theyll personally back trace each and every one of your ip addresses to hunt you down. and for you foreigners, dont worry, your respective agencies have been informed

Even yourself?

obviously not you fuckin idiot

Fucking narcs man.

fuckin low life druggies. i hope you all get swept up in a great big flood, leaving only good, normal society

Never heard of it, tell me about it

ratboy genius?
youtube.com/watch?v=z0QNXMPY3C4
this is what your drawing reminded me of
you've probably seen that potato knishes video
that was rbg

DEGENERATES OUT

this post is correct
doesn't mean drugs aren't fun as hell
str8edge cunts get the fuck out of my forest

It's not about the fun. It's about the enlightenment.

thats complete bullshit

Drug addicts are shitty people, I smoke weed and hold down a dishwashing job.

I agree. I live in an area where meth addicts and crackwhores are around every corner. I am of the opinion that teaching them about "softcore" healthy drugs could ease them out of their degeneracy. Society nowadays is either; sober straight edge, or hardcore druggie trash. I want to make some middle ground eventually.

Degeneracy: The Thread

Hilarious

everybody who does psychedelics like weed acid, shrooms, etc think they have the most concrete philosophical divine truth that the sober public is blind to and if only they opened there eyes they would understand. but the truth is nobody who regularly does these drugs is very successful, and the fact that successful people may have done these drugs a few times is a crutch for these morons.

Also really the public is blind to your distorted reality because its not real.

Hello, brother. Team or solo?

solo

Great job.

Most people do drugs to get high. These are the scum of society. Some people who turn out to become successful later in life do drugs to think differently and change their outlook on life. People conflate these two kinds of people far too often.

>you will never be as happy as that dog

I'm interested in mescaline. Where I am, the cactus is legal but selling the buds or the chemical isn't. As a result, nobody sells the shit locally on the dark web, but you can buy cactuses openly on the clearnet. But how do I turn a cactus into something I get high off?

Complications: I'm dyspraxic, can't cook, and don't wanna explain to my parents why there's cactuses in my room.

You can just eat it.
That said, there's a process to make it into a dust which is apparently better off on your body, and uses only food items so no risk in doing something toxic

If you listen to the OP you WILL kill yourself, psychoactive and deadly poisonous mushrooms often grow in the same patch or near each other and can look similar if you don't know the difference. Get a field guide or one of Paul Stamet's books if you want to procure psychoactive mushrooms

>>>/drugs/

How do you scare a fucking leaf? Rake!

You could always go and try to find some naturally growing stuff. Searching for drugs is great exercize too.

Raw garlic.

Explain this please. I've never heard of raw garlic being an illegal drug.

I honestly just sleep if I want to see weird shit. I tried meditation but I fell asleep. I hear lucid dreaming is where it’s at but fug if I know how to add that to my hot bar.

Obvious shill trying to push the one state of consciousness agenda so people are easier to control.

Scientists say that dreams are just DMT highs. You're still enjoying illegal psychedelics.

Bump

Ya'd have more if you worked a day in your life you dumbfuck NEET

meep meep try increasing your testosterone levels you retarded children tbh no homo

6-meo-thh. Psychedelic antidepressant.

It's either too short acting when absorbed quickly (salt form), but is (mildly) perception warping. Colors popping, acute awareness of shapes, that kind of weird shit.

Absorbed orally (freebase), it's not very strong, but lasts longer and is "interesting." Not that that means much. This slow uptake also results in antidepressant withdrawl which can be described as a very black, angry state of mind, homicidal and suicidal thoughts.

Smoking marijuana while it's affecting you = high blood pressure. Mixing with amphetamines will send you to the hospital, no doubt. MAOI inhibition is no joke.

Another drawback of this is that since it inhibits reuptake of brain neurons, you'll feel very burnt out, headachy the next day. This only resulted from my largest dose of it, which was also the most psychedelic.

I haven't gone further and explored 6-meo-harmalan. What I've concluded though, is that other psychedelics will get you trippy without dropping you dead. The beta carboline family is toxic. Harmalan is a SARI antidepressant and what I've gathered is that it's so potent, exceeding small doses will give you convulsions.

Oh yeah. The high blood pressure thing is dopeamine related. Serotonin syndrome can also happen - imagine your body temp soaring while you're hallucinating and feeling agitated.

There's probably not much else to see here, in the tryptamine related beta carbolines. They'll kill you without giving you anything that you couldn't get from lsd or mushrooms. The hallucinations are there, but it's probably not that worthwhile.

Oh yeah and as far as being anti-depressed goes, it's a fake, optimistic type feeling. Not worth it.

Why is it so hyped if the feeling isn't worth it?

Don't listen to them OP psychedelics are the cows tits.

I can only drink alcohol and smoke cigarettes. I have schizophrenia and i don't want to hallucinate so I stay away from psychedelics and weed. Pre schizophrenia I did acid three times, MXE twice, smoked weed everyday and tried adderall and vyvanse. Not worth it now though. Just my trusty four lokos and Marlboro menthol 100s. All I need to get by.

Like information written in inkt on paper?
GO TO SCHOOL NIGGER
EXPAND YOUR MIND

It isn't hyped, merely experimental.

I'm guessing you're referring to tetrahydroharmine. That is 7-meo-thh. It's natural and far less potent, and also more of a hassle to synthesize, seeing as the 6-meo precursor can be obtained from melatonin. The numbering is a little messed up, as melatonin is a 5-meo, but becomes a 6-meo when it becomes a beta carboline, due to how the positions are counted. Tetrahydroharmine is why I got interested in this in the first place.

What I'm describing is the second most potent version of this drug. What makes this the most potent is that the position of the meo is the same as serotonin. Serotonin is 5-hydroxytryptamine but again due to the funny numbering it's equivilant to 6-meo-beta carboline.

Harmine, harmaline, and tetrahydroharmine are all 7-meo and info can be found about it readily.

Harmalan is harmaline but with the more potent position. Tetrahydroharman is tetrahydroharmine with the more potent position. The harmine equivalent doesn't produce psychoactive effects, strangely.

Tetrahydroharmine is reportedly pleasant and tingly and I'd like to try it, but if you follow the "stronger is better" mentality, you'll wind up with the easier to synthesize and more powerful 6-meo series. They're interesting and unique but there's little value in psychedelics that do less than what is already available with the additional risk of death and after effects. Slow uptake will result in a long, prolonged crash and a quick uptake will result in what I imagine from what ive read a cocaine withdrawl feels like.

Hydroxy vs methoxy but essentially the same thing. Arm in a certain position. Makes all the difference like psilocin vs bufotenin. Same thing but one position changes the properties very much so.

What I mean by that is the more powerful synthetic is easier to produce than the softer, more natural variety that everyone likes.

Should've reread and edited.

Hey what's everyone here's opinion of 420chan? I personally hate the place. Though I love drugs. It was once a chan I called home, but has been overtaken by SJW filth.

it isn't

not an argument.

Once again I fucked up and called what I'm describing "the second most potent version" but it's still below harmaline, which is natural.

I had a lot more info saved but I deleted it all. I refound this picture after a quick google search. Added commentary. Harmalan is super potent and I'm still curious about it. It's threshold is as small as LSD dose wise but that doesn't mean the effects are all the same or even as powerful. It just takes very little to be felt. It's also a SARI antidepressant which means you'll be very very SORRY if you fuck up. It does the reverse of what benzos do, so overdose would result in convlusions, and other unpleasantness. People have taken up to 10mg orally and called it a mild hallucinogen and I'm guessing they stopped at 10mg for a good reason. Harmalan is speculated to be the "wake up" hormone of the body, which explains why it's capable of eliciting effects at tiny doses.

Fuck if I know. I'm not a doctor. My info is legit but isn't comprehensive or all knowing.

It's surprising to see Holla Forums this opposed to using drugs. Have any of you anti-drugfags ever even used psychedelics before? LSD and psilocin are quite literally less toxic on the body than caffeine. Hell, the Rigveda, the oldest scripture in the world produced by the Aryans 3500 years ago has 120 hymns in it specifically praising the psychedelic drink Soma.

Drug usage has seriously shaped world culture.

Culture must be eradicated.

it was kind of fun to read like 11 years ago

Fucking LeftComs, begone!