Qts up for adoption

You can search on gender, age ,race, ect. These are a few of the qts I found. However, most of them look like goblins.

Other urls found in this thread:

adoptuskids.org/adoption-and-foster-care/overview/who-can-adopt-foster
adoptionexgallery.org/profiles/show/185855
adoptionexgallery.org/profiles/show/172263
apnewsarchive.com/1992/Mother-s-Breast-Feeding-Query-Leads-to-Year-s-Separation-from-Child/id-61c6dbb3ca1bf67c001b174dcc65a85c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You can even get a whole little nigglet family.

1 qt
2 whore
3 mongrel
4 kike
5 nigger 5 generations back (or irish)

these threads are sad and you guys are lame

why even live?

WEW

Hello.
Race: unknown

You're a big girl

would adopt/10

disturbing but then remember we're all losers and never gonna happen

edges only gonna edge

true, but some are also pedos. although, that usually goes hand and hand

hand in hand* tbh

can't say since i don't know pedos outside imageboards
im pedo too though

go back to the pgt tbh

tbh checked

check 'em

well it is america

start your own street gang with this starter pack

Aw yeah. Lolishopping thread.

adoptuskids.org/adoption-and-foster-care/overview/who-can-adopt-foster

These are old. A couple of them are 18+ year old roasties now.

Cute. Hitler would be proud

that pic hit me right in the feels

;)

"Spermable. All of 'em" - Rolf Harris.

He can't keep getting away with this!

medfag here-

(at least in the US) a lot of these kids are head cases, and they can't live normal lives
some are psychopathic tyrants. you would not believe the stories of shit they pull, just to be assholes.
some are also chronic alcohol/drug users, whenever they can find the booze or pills

this is a chan, so this thread is just pedo dreams that aint gonna happen
otherwise if you are considering this: it's nice to try to be compassionate and understanding, but you need several people to watch these kids 24/7 the first few months until you figure out what their particular problem is

get ready for things like
"I smashed the TV because the show I like isn't on anymore"
"I burned your wallet because I wanted some money and there was none in it"
"I threw a brick at the bus driver's head because I don't want to go to school today"
if you think this is just "nigger stuff", then you haven't been around foster kids much

plus some of them are physically abusive to other smaller children, which adds a whole new level to your problems

the first one looks like will from stranger things.

post moar info

Can't you check their history before you adopt them? Find some kid who lost their parents in a car crash or something, problem solved.

Im not pediatric so I don't deal with them myself, I just hear the stories

there's some that end up with constant STDs. they get blood tests/checkups every 3 months just to catch them, because they won't tell anyone.
like for example:
however it happened,,, and who knows WHEN it happened,,,, but the kid finds out that people will pay $20 or a joint, to have sex with them
so anytime they need money (or booze or drugs) they go whoring for the night
theres one girl I know of who is 16, two kids already and her tubes tied (first kid was at 13 I think) and she usually has VD every 3 months when she gets her checkup + blood tests done
she has scarring in and around her mouth & cunt from VD
she DID look cute originally, after she had a good bath… not so much nowadays. she's got needle tracks and tests positive for opioids

you can but most aren't like that. most have been taken from their crackhead parents by a court order

a lot of these kids are also learning disabled

a lot of them turn 18 and walk out of the foster parents home and straight into the ghetto/gutter, only coming back to ask for money occasionally

it's very sad to see this go on, and to see the foster parents agonize over what they didn't do or might have done better, but it's not usually their fault.
the kid is totally screwed in the head, and can't live a normal life on their own

if you adopt a foster kid, you should expect occasional shitstorms for the first couple years at least. and they may never become "normal adults" despite everything you do for them.
and it's not "gentle swells of pedo love with daddy", either
it's violent, destructive and expensive temper tantrums, that YOU gotta pay for

Holy fuck, this thread is a goldmine of stuff…

Some of these kids I have genuine sympathy for, especially the poor disabled ones- some are pure autists who's parents simply couldn't hack it and others are more curiosities that make my dick twitch. The best part is reading all the "Negroesque" names they've been given- like La'Lexus and Bonqueensha…

I don't know what to think.

these hacks need to die

Sometimes I pity them

why not all tbh?

pick one, fucking faggot
damn these motherfuckers

Where do they live anyway? Are there gov run orphanages where they store them?
If so, where would one find the location of these?

It just gets more and more ridiculous

Kinda feel bad for her tbh

WE

aka: once she likes you, she immediately goes for the D

See this is where I'd have a problem: I'd like to be a good parent to one of these kids, but if it was a girl like that you'd be petrified that you wouldn't be able to resist the urge to fuck them when they're older.

I don't really think anyone here would actually try to take care of them besides giving them a basement and just enough food to stay skinny between their twice nightly rape sessions. Which any CPS would probably take issue with

Apparently having a partner in crime that pretends to be a single mother would be greatly helpful here. Maybe an ex-foster kid that would let you use her if you pay for her smack.

You gotta be sure she won't snap under pressure from the gestapo tier interrogation of the CPS

wew lad

Why do you think they really don't want single men adopting young girls?

A child can only handle so much affection

Depends on your definition of 'affection'

That's why you get your friend and pretend you're le happy gay couple
I'm sure however the kids turned out by those single men will be better off than kids turned out by the single women

If you put it that way, check this beautiful girl out:
adoptionexgallery.org/profiles/show/185855

Makes me feel old ;(

I found Smug Pepe…
adoptionexgallery.org/profiles/show/172263

Looking at this is fun and all, but nothing will come of it.
If you genuinely want to be a father figure and raise a child, just to go a poor neighborhood and find where the junkies hang out. Or find a crack addicted single mom and offer to take her kid. I think she'll gladly get rid of it. It'll be a fixer upper, but you won't have a CPS worker constantly on your ass.

Find a wife and have 3+ children of your own. Unfortunately, most of us are currently NEET/Losers and can't have a family yet

human artificial wombs are still a meme for now pal, just giving you the options we got at this time.

Not everyone here would use them selfishly. The problem with CPS is that they expect adopters to parent according to their 'modern' style; while you provide everything for the child.

start posting again i was enjoying this thread

start posting

Humpty Dumpty obviously disappeared before child support payments were requested.

It's difficult to find attractive non retards

The disabled ones shouldn't have survived past their diagnosis.

what does that mean?

That the girl is curious to explore new things.
A girl that is naive in what the aussie means is way hotter than a whore who's done it a million times.
That's my view on it, he'll probably tell you what he personally means.

look at this post

Didn't expect those kind of people to browse around here. Unless it's a prank

I'm gonna adopt a child and then fuck their brains out.

nice VPN, asshat

stop being lewd. nice digits though

heiled tbh

No

i rather kidnap a child then fuck her brains out tbh

You better end up with this you pervert.

Looks like they need some help watching and disciplining the children.

Fuck off anti pedo kike i have every right to fuck my daughter and cum all over her.

Boy free harems only

Fuck off Peter scully KYS.

The bear knows.

FTFY

this tbh

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm thats a good age.

kys diaperfag tbh

The goal is to make White children, isn't it?

What els?

Most children are out of diapers by the age of 3 or 4.

whatever. it's too young !

The only thing good about this thread is that you're all too passive to ever directly harm a child.

What kind of pedo are you??.

She's hot i wanna blow my load on her face.

Too young for childbearing

seriously guys. I'm a pedo and i wouldn't not adopt a child solely for the purpose of sexual pleasure. Anyone who does that needs to be dragged out into the street and fucking shot.

pedohebeteleiophile tbh

Not a real pedo

*Master-race

I'm sorry we don't all like three year olds

pedohebeteleiophile

based. checked

(checked)
Maisie is a goddess

Hebes out tbh

Woah the mods sure are on it tonight!!! Woah!!!
Woooooooaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!

This is why I'm thrilled about WW3. Most of you moralcucks will be caught ill prepared to face the wrath of God's judgement and quickly perish. Too bad, so sad. Throughout the prolonged hardships and eventual cannibalism, families will likely sell their children - if not outright abandon them. After all is said and done, the good book says there will be a ratio of 7:1 women to men. And child fucking will never be more en vogue! Yeehaw, little cunnies!

Yes

what was tthis?

it was a spic looking girl with pink panties and white tank top squatting down with her hand on her crotch

Jesus Christ how horrible, I thought that this was a christian imageboard.

my apologies. i meant "hispanic". she looked hispanic

False.

it's still on my screen, faggot. that's how i was able to describe it

That's not what I posted. You just gave false witness twice in a row and shall surely perish.

no shit, sherlock. it's what asked about

It's time to stop posting.

yes you should, pedo

You are mentally ill vermin.

That's nice.

>>>/reddit/

If I adopt a little girl and I don't like how she sucks cock, can I return her and get another one free of charge?

Only if you rinse her out thoroughly before returning her

Go back to GLP, you sodomite.

t. pedo

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I think you underestimate the Holla Forums pedo community. Most want a loli gf/wife to treat well, not a basement slave.

CIA conspiracy forum that likely puts spyware hacker stuff on your computer upon visiting

In fact that's probably a CIAnigger right there if he is using GLP memes, I knew this sodomite was going to die

this

Somehow I doubt it

Speak for yourself, fam. I want a basement child sex slave to make my sadist fantasies come true.

I don't recall seeing ears like that before. 10 days until my ban is off and I can skip Holla Forums

I want to have a romantic passionate make out session with a beautiful 6 year old girl. How do I do this without getting arrested?

she can't even consent

What did LS stand for anyway?

Lolita Studio

Up there with DC Comics i guess.

Too bad someone already thought of your idea.

but it's lolita studio magazine, isn't it?

I remember being 6. I knew damn well what I wanted back then. Candy and preteen pussy.

Booking a flight to Kiev as we speak tbh

stuff like this only happens in Australia. Australians are naturally degenerate, due to the fact that all of their ancestors are criminals.

It's per hour btw

that's still incredibly cheap. it's pretty sad, honestly

off topic, but does the picture of her in that "baby" movie exist on the internet? i've never been able to find it

Some girls even had to buy there own dresses and makeup and lost money doing so

I used to break into houses just to sniff panties of little girls like this.

Pretty Baby screencaps exist of course but only from the cropped version of the movie.

Brooke's nude photoshoot pics are readily available with even a simple Jewgle search.

this

imagine seeing this girl IRL. Would you be able to not touch her perfect body?

i could easily resist
t. hebe

t. fag

Wrestle her by the pool culminating with a powerbomb into the water.

Those few seconds of her legs around your neck = Hnnggggghhhhh

They're from the lowest criminal class who've had insight and self control bred out of them. A healthy culture would not tolerate them.

Zhenya will grow tits soon.
Know this and know despair

who is she?!

Prim is still flat so you never know

Flat chests are best chests tbh

zhenya needs tits to feed her kids user

pigenova

NEVER!

lol, and people say men are the pervs

Mummies need to find motherhood pleasurable and erotic. If they don't, they risk resenting their children and so becoming depressed and potentially neglectful. This mummy is a good mummy. You won't find her complaining about how she hates her child because it won't let her rave in Ibiza.

I don't even know what "normal" people do in their spare time anymore.
Anyways, home cooked meals.

this. it's a shame you didn't have trips for kek to confirm

No, they need to be strong independent women and hold a job while raising a child by themselves.

Of course, America always interferes with nurturing human instincts:

apnewsarchive.com/1992/Mother-s-Breast-Feeding-Query-Leads-to-Year-s-Separation-from-Child/id-61c6dbb3ca1bf67c001b174dcc65a85c

I want to know Audreys past and then use that to groom her into a fine nazi wife.

Why are caseworkers so cringe and disgusting?

The dvd version is actually the correct framing, the vhs releases were "open matte" and showed additional picture information that's captured on the film but not actually intended for projection and is blocked by the projector aperture plate.

How much cuter can you get? All those hebe tryhard slav sluts are totally BTFO by this master race loli.

it's a natural thing actually. this phenomenon has been known since forever. and it's a good thing. it rewards the mother to feed her children, which if you don't. they die.

Goodnight Holla Forumsros

night leafanon

huge families almost never have cute lolis. *besides the one on the far left* Just goes to show attractive girls don't just come from the ether. They must be spiritually raised and cared for.

Good night LS user

Yes, if you wish to lessen and demean human nature.

It genuinely disgusts me that you sickos have found this site and are turning something meant to pull screwed up kids out of a pit of misery into a fucking pedo catalog. You fucks'll probably end up getting the site shut down. Posting this shit at all proves your only motivation is to hurt children.

I'm wondering, if I spam the thread with tits if it'll make you low-test dweebs flee the thread.

ID filtered
nothing new

welcome to Holla Forums, you can leave now and try to forget, or you can stay and join the hivemind. Join us user, won't you?

Oh shit that's right, IDs limit the impact of spam considerably.

Well, I could perhaps just sage it until it's bumplocked.

Have you noticed 8ch is one of the chance that hasn't been taken down, meaning it explictly is anti-pedo?

8ch operates with the parameters of us law.

leafs out tbh

this better?

I was only joking btw

you are up against us with thousands upon thousands of pics of little girls ready to btfo out you

As if I post that on bare ip.

Yes

1. Holla Forums is the pit of misery
2. little girls are just about the only non-miserable thing in the world

this. we must protect them

Life would indeed be different without them

too young post grannys

*hebe

hebes are cute but im not sexually atracted to them nor would i consider downloading any images related to them.

tbh stop abusing children

Who the fuck designs a swimsuit that, when wet, reveals someones snatch?

more please

spurtable

checked and underrated tbh

legally, you're right. if you use your head for two seconds though, obviously she can.

dawg, this is the pit of misery. go back to your safe space faggot

niggers out. Holla Forums is a whites only board

Hispanos son blancos.

no

tbh you're probably right.

Between my fiance and myself we're probably going to have a biological child and adopt a child.

This whole "I want to groom Aubrey" thing doesn't help, as she is pretty much what we would be looking for, other than she needs to drop the cosmologist shit and aim for a job that actually pays money.

gogogo