Anti pedo thread

I'll throw in my 2 cents.

The problem is that when young girls (and boys too) are raped/molested it messes them up for life. The girls turn into fucked up heroin whores and the boys typically turn into bugchasing faggots (*bugchasing faggots who are also pedos). Is that conducive to a healthy society? No.

Girls and women need to be kept in check. No sex until marriage, and marriageable age would be around 15 or 16 at the earliest.

I was already fapping by age 12 but that didn't mean I was emotionally ready to be a father, and it would be stupid to assume that young girls are ready to be mothers at that age. I would wager about 99% of the "true demographic" of /r9k/ are here primarily because they had shitty parents. And since most pedos have shown to be mentally stunted (a lot of them are into children's cartoons and anime, behave like a child, want to work around children, etc.), they would make for awful fathers. Imagine if your dad was a pedophile. You would have no strong male leader in your life, he would be perving on all of your friends, and you would grow up in an environment completely devoid of masculine activities to do. At that point I would honestly rather be raised by an actual cuckhold, because at least he would understand what an alpha male is considering he finds them to fuck his wife.

The only people who think that a 20-year-old woman's face is "old and withered" are pedophiles. To the rest of the populace, if they saw a naked 9-year-old they would say that's not sexually appealing at all. It has no tits, no ass, it still has crooked baby teeth, no developed cheek bones, all of their facial features look like shit because their heads are so small, etc. Not to mention the gross behaviors of children (eating their boogers and other gross shit, not brushing their teeth, touching dead animals, etc). Sasha Grey probably had a cleaner palate after licking that fucking toilet clean.

Pedos are mentally ill. Hebes and ephebos are probably not mentally ill but need to understand the full ramifications of touching fruit too early, just as normalshits are not mentally ill but need to understand the importance of monogamy and chastity

Other urls found in this thread:

lolifox.org/lg/src/1511658945096.jpg
lolifox.org/lg/src/1511660309420.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

then don't rape/molest them, but love and sex them, idiot
your thread is not antipedo but antirape

too late. 16 year olds are already destroyed by feminism, degeneracy, SJW
little girls should be raised by man and teached sex too

then don't impregnate them but sex them. you can impregnate them later

everybody thinks that, except grannyphiles like you
just look here:
lolifox.org/lg/src/1511658945096.jpg
lolifox.org/lg/src/1511660309420.jpg
is she most beautiful at 20 year old? no, she looks like trash

because they are not allowed to say the truth

have you seen LauraB ass? look into some candydolls
also big boobs aren't sexy, they present that female is old and not suitable for sex but suitable for raising babies and feed them with that boobs

I know adults who do tha█older women just don't do that when you see it, but when you don't they do worse things, like putting their hands into vagina on period and sniffing it

Psychiatry is a scam and pedo was VOTED to be illness, not proved by any real evidence

smells like samefagging, I hope no one buys into your shit.
fuck off with your pedo/anti-pedo threads, they're both not welcome

we'll see if OP answers you

Na he makes a good point

GOOD! Legal age of marriage should be set back to that from 130 years ago

A WOMAN IS GROWN UP BY THE AGE OF 10 AND READY FOR MARRIAGE

The muslims know that too and thats their secret for a healthy birth rate!

didn't read lol

OP's post explained with two simple pictures

let's love them while they're young!
It's the jews. Drugs, and mind control. Every faggot out there are mind controlled.

Girls and women need to be kept in check. No sex until marriage, and marriageable age would be around 15 or 16 at the earliest.
Yes. When girls menstruate, it's ready to impregnate. The problem is it's a leftover of the first human extinction but that's not really a big deal. Abundance is always great but scarcity should be checked.

Incorrec█Look at how pelvis grows with age, it is not until age of about 18-20 when it reaches final size. Before that, you get heavy childbirth; and in African countries where they actually believe that girls are good for sex at 12, the doctors who help on missions often talk about how girls get for example their urinary b█der destroyed at childbirth because the pelvic floor simply isn't developed yet.

You know why dads are """"overly"""" protective of their daughters? Exactly because of evolutionary subconscious awareness that while their daughters may be fertile already, they aren't yet physically capable of delivering a baby.

What about pedofags? PEDOphiles aren't attracted to pubescent kids, they want them when their bodies AREN'T ready for sex. do you understand? your whole "we must fuck them as early as possible or else they become autists" meme doesn't apply to PEDOphiles.

BULL SHIT

When I was in high school there was a girl with a 6 years old child. She became pregnant by the age of 12. She sometime brought her child to school when her parents were busy to look after i█She then went studying at university later on.

█ █ █ █ █

Re:
Yes there are rare cases where they menstruate earlier than expected but it should be irregular due to McClintock effect's fault and overexposure with megawhores say in a classroom.
but usually, women grow faster during puberty to compensate for it.
Maybe their bodies were so malnourished that they're not physically capable.

he is absolutely right, you can pull as many stories out of your ass as you want, that doesn't prove anything.

Sometimes premature childbirth saves the day. Sometimes it is actually induced prematurely for that reason. Otherwise the usual procedure nowadays is Caesarean.

And it's happened again! Even in the Ukraine!

Pedophiles have rights too.

They were born pedophiles, they can't help it.

lies

OP is pedo

Only because his prostate is still intact.

This is too funny.
Anything you do with a minor as a pedofile is sexual assault. Molestation, you cannot love and have sex with a minor. You are abusing them.

Its rape to have sex with a child. This thread is antipedofile.

That's a lie. Some women are corrupted, just as some men are corrupted. There are plenty of good women around, you just have to get out of your mothers house and get gud and stop being a total degenerate. Who is going to want a greesy pedophiliac piece of shit like you?
Besides, you're the last one to talk about degeneracy, you degenerate.

No they should not, that is wrong.

That's wrong too.

No, only in your warped worldview. You and a handful of other people think this.

That's because your tastes and fetishes are degenerate and warped.

That's a lie.

The majority of the male population disagree and are firmly united in the truth that big boobs are the supreme standard of beauty for womankind.

But they will. And children would never have sex with you if they were grown up.

You mean besides the fact that wanting to molest children and take advantage of their ignorance by fucking them is somehow not a mental illness? Nope. You idiots are just as bad as the gays and trannys. You're mentally ill and refuse to act in accordance with nature and reality. You want to ruin a little childs innocence with your perversion.

You know, I think Christ said it best, you ought to have a milestone tied around your neck and be cast into the deepest ocean.

I hope a good dad murders you when you reach for his kid.

In the eyes of the law… is the law perfect? That law in particular is bullshit, if two minors have sex who is raping who? Are they both raping each other? Why if one of them is older is the one who is fucked up? That's bullshit. If a minor agrees to having sex with another person (regardless of age) that's not rape… at least no one is raping anyone, if the law or the people that don't feel sexually attracted to minors see that as a rape then good for you… Actually do you know the meaning of rape? Ok, lets define rape: forcing someone to engage in a sexual intercourse, so only forcing/using violence, or if one just doesn't agree, should be considered rape. If both (the minor and the non-minor) agree to having sex, in what world is that considered rape? And I don't need your bullshit excuses, I'm not talking about intimidation, suggestion, lying, convincing or anything that has to do with a non legit agreement. Now try to counter… if you can.

Who says one cannot love and have sex with a minor?

Please, don't generalize, there are many kind of people, not everyone is thinking about rape, at least that's not what I have in mind (I don't even like the idea) when I feel attracted to a minor, so please just don't. I consider myself a sane person, but I know one can turn it into one by obsessing too much and giving up and (sadly) being weak (as in poor will) giving the opportunity.

And I'm well aware of the possibilities of finding a minor that actually wants to have sex with an adult are very low (or at least that's what I really think).

So, to end this, the impression I get about you guys is that even if the minor legitimately agrees, it is wrong and rape and all that bullshit… so I really think the problem is actually with you and not with us (the ones that don't feel the need to rape, molest, intimidate, etc). So what is your problem?

lol wut even is consent
can't drive, smoke, drink, sign binding contracts, join the military, vote, gamble, and a bunch of other stuff, but they can have an intimate sexual relationship?
get rekt boi

BASED
A
S
E
D

driving a car and sex arent the same tbh

t. retard

kids are not emotionally, nor physically mature enough.
stop trying to justify the actualization of your fetish because it permanently effects another person that is not mature enough to make cognizant decisions that have such lasting impact on their lives.

based mexican

the only reasons theres bad effects is because they are told that what they did was the worst thing and that they will never be fine. children are sexual beings, if we didnt have this stigma, the bad mental effects would not exist

Nobody is born a rapist, raping someone is a choice you make.

They can do all those things it just wouldn't be legal. Do you not see the circular reasoning in saying that by law children have no rights and are the property of their parents(regardless of how inept they are) and that means they shouldn't have any rights?
I swear moralfag logic is even worse than religious logic.

t. retard

The days of forcing shitty MS paint memes are over, son. How about you just not spam it all over the board and we'll all pretend you did?

wojak is based

I love you too, Canada

kys pedo

t. pedo

Pedos are detrimental to your race. A mature women can take much better care of their children than a chIld could. This means the children grow up in a more secure environment and has a greater possibility of being taken care by both mother and father I feel done through proper marriage with both responsible mature adults. Pedos turn children into sex addicts meaning they lose out on the time when they should be growing up to become responsible adults with a degree and a white collar job. It also causes mental trauma and as another anonymous said, turns them towards drugs as they have already experienced the adult world which should not have happened until they are mature. Maturity aids in moderation, and takes a minimum of a certain age to attain, an age known as age of consent, when hormones start to become more stable rather than the teenage hormonal fluctuations which leads them to do immature shit.
Incidentally, I also dislike old people marrying with younger, but legal aged spouse. That maybe is for aesthetic reason, or the fact that the younger spouse I see is almost always a gold digger.

Maybe if you antipedo cucks spent less time chasing down pedos and more time taking care of children it wouldn't be an issue.

But you wont because you dont actually give a shit about children and only about your fake moral superiority like all the other SJWs.

this

they don't even care about moral superiority, they only care about destroying another person and getting away with it.

Nice tumblr post, street-shitter

can someone post the blonde anime girl with a pink tshirt showing the middle finger?

pedos only care about destroying another person with their penis and getting away with it.

That sounds metal af tbh

Has nothing to do with loving them while they're young.

/thread op pic is you

loving vs sexially abusing them