Be 17

So I am so autistic I lost out to a Teddy Bear I bought her. I have sunk to a new low.

this… this is b8, right?

I'm waking up to this. I feel genuinly better.

I came.
Thanks OP.

My sister watched me masturbate one time.

I also spy on my sister when she masturbates.

SO HAWT, I want to pound her tight little pussy

Unfortunately no.

Stupid OP. You need to force yourself upon woman.
They like it if you gently rape them, Sometimes they say no but no means yes. And if they cry it's just because of "drama queening and muh emotions hihi".
14 years old girls like it if you slam them on the bed and fuck them. But be careful of they are virgins they are not ready to be fucked hard yet. They may make a drama out of it afterwards - ignore that, it's because they are woman.

you probably think you're trolling but that's all true

except he forgot to mention the part when she calls the police

Hopefully not to a nigger?

Also, did you score with any other chicks while this went on, or are you a wizard now?

Ehh I fucked a few girls during that time. It just would have been nice to fuck her too.

Don't get greedy, save some of the rest of us, you stud.

got any more greentext stories about your conquests?

Here is a pic of her. She was cuter when she was 14. One of those girls that baby fat was actually a good thing.

why do you have a picture of her with her shirt off if you never actually fucked her?

ayy lmao

This

Was talking to her for a bit via email. She sent me a couple pictures. No nudes unfortunately. And for some reason she sent me that pic.

she still wants to fuck. go fuck her.

now.

don't even put on pants.

This tbh

Maybe at one point. But this was a couple years ago we were talking. She pushed me away since then.

that was a test. she was testing you. you failed.

go find her and un-fail.

by fucking her.

Naw, I'm done with that girl. There are other girls to fuck.

Besides when you realize you lost to a fucking teddy bear there is no coming back from that one.

I'll bet you she imagined that teddy bear was you and that strap on was your dick

No doubt. I'd like think because of that she was actually IN love with that bear.

This was beautiful.

fucking Chadbears

big if true tbh

To be fair the bear was a better listener, was always there when she needed him, he never came before she did, and didn't mind giving her all the covers when she was done.

Bravo, OP.

This story is tough. Just have to shake it off and find a new hebe

that's the wrong kind of lewd fucking degenerates

this story smells like bullshit from 6 lightyears away

No it isn't you big faggot.

this
but you'd be surprised how lightly sex is treated in society nowadays

now you wish you'd have a time machine dont you? DONT YOU????

If you knew her mom you wouldn't be surprised. Her mom was this kinda weird hippie.

It isn't about treating sex lightly I think so much as being honest about it.

you posted this already

That's when I stopped reading. What kind of fucking vile whoredom did you expect to come out of that retarded hole.

Looks like a dumb evil whore with mascara wow you really fucked up better kill her mom.

I am preserving this for future generations

Other people are just NPC's without the limiting factors of obscenity laws in video games.

OMG! That bear must have smelled amazing. If it was that big it isn't like you could wash it.

I didn't think of that.

But I guess if you're into the smell of rancid pussy juice, then I guess it would smell amazing.

Checking these quads tbh

This shit is hilarious. Thanks OP for the story.

I admit, not my finest moment.

Get her to tell you stories about that bear user. Also wait till she gets divorced or cheat

She did tell me enough to kind of get the picture.

She was just young enough when she first got it that she personified it as a friend who lived in her room. It was too big to take anywhere so she'd play games with it at home. I can only imagine as a teenager what that must have been like to have sex with it constantly. It was probably why she put a dick on it in the first place.

Why does that make it go from funny to hot?

If she had grown an emotional attachment to Franklin before she started having sex with him that means she choose the bear over you OP.

If she really did personify Franklin as being more than toy before. That means when she was fucking him there is no way she didn't remember him as a friend. She was fucking her imaginary friend and not thinking of you.

Think about it. She probably sucked his cock not because she wanted to taste it in her mouth but because she thought Franklin liked it. She did this knowing full well you would fuck her. She was really in love with the bear.

Too bad, a girl that crazy must have been amazing to fuck. You lost pout bad OP.

No, she imagined the teddy bear was OP but the strap on was OP's dad's dick. Duh.

Lol.

…a strap on?

I have the weirdest boner right now.

I can vividly imagine [name withheld] doing that with the gigantic teddy bear I gave her.

Good story, it was worth the fap.