Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/7CHEx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck it bump

(you)

eee

lol

Fucking fedoras.

this is going to cause some serious fucking problems for OP and this mackey character. Way to take it there, you know a white knight is going to send this in right? And even though you were joking they will try and find you for wasting their resources. You know that right?

But there are no Jews there, OP.

you'd be surprised

Can you also give a time?

The world won't give a single shit.

(((they))) are everywhere…

i don't think anyone will care about dead Asians.

Half-passed never ever.

Vancouver is anarchists, dogs of anarchists, cucks, Pajeet, and chinamen. There's nothing of value there and the cucks would probably feel glad to be released from their white guilt.

This. Your personal army request/attempt to get somebody in trouble with the law will backfire. If you really are him and wanted to shoot up the mall you have just made it about a 100 times more difficult for yourself.

fyi, i just reported this thread to the FBI and state police.

Vancouver is in canada though

oh.. yeah. well i reported it to Justin Trudeau. enjoy prison pedo scum.

nice attempt

huh. i thought the funny horse guys were the federal police in Canadia

nm. figured it out. 😂😂😂😂😂

RCMP = royal canadian mounted police
they are the horse guys you dumb nigger

no bully pls.

So are we the cool kids that shouldn't be going to school tomorrow then, OP?

he's not gonna do it, is he?
pussy faggot

that made-for-tv movie is so badly done it kinda ruins the video

PRESS F TO PAY RESPECTS

>>>/r9k/

LOL
I don't belong on /r9k/, I'm a chad.

i wonder how much worse it would've been if their explosive device actually went off

It was two $20 propane tanks rigged up to a basic detonator; the fact that they were incapable of actually pulling this off says a lot about their intellect.

oh the denial. yea you definitely belong there

I go to the gym everyday.
Girls regularly flirt with me, but I brush them off.
I've posted my pic of 4chan and was told that I was a solid 9/10.
You fucking losers WISH you were me.

Pic related is me, you jealous cunt.

Well, aren't you a special kind of faggot, now?

LOL this is so pathetic on so many levels

having a big bicep doesn't make you a chad if you are like this loser in this pic mentally

thanks for posting your location and narrowed down your place of work for us

Write a manifesto to get your point across

Who goes to the fucking mall anymore? Enjoy your low score, faggot.

what's your plan to get away with that? Suicide seems like the only escape method here. Shoot your head so it won't be painful user

silly you, there is no school tomorrow

what is vancouver, washington then?

Didn't they merge all the stores in Walmart/Amazon? OP must also have a time machine.

OP ded?

OP I LIVE NEAR VANCOUVER/HONGCOUVER AND HAVE BEEN PLANNING TO DO THE EXACT SAME FOR A LONG TIME I WILL GO TO THE MALL AS WELL AND IF IT'S SAME MALL AS YOU AND I HEAR SHOOTING I WILL JOIN YOU, DON'T SHOOT ME, I'LL HAVE A SHIRT WITH MEMES ON IT (WON'T SAY WHICH ONE JUST SO POLICE CAN'T ARREST ME BUT IT WILL BE UNMISTAKEABLE) AND I WILL GREET YOU WITH "IT'S TIME TO MAKE THE NORMIES PAY, REEEE" AND HELP YOU SHOOT THE NORMIES

I WILL ALSO EMAIL THE OTHER user I WAS PLANNING THIS WITH TO COME OUT TOO AND HE HAS GUNS, SO WE MIGHT MAKE THIS A PARTY OF THREE, HE DOESN'T CHECK EMAIL A LOT SO HE MIGHT MISS OUT, BUT IF NOT THEN WHATEVER

PLANNING ON COMMITTING SUICIDE AT END BTW ALSO ALREADY RELEASED A MANIFESTO VIA EMAIL THAT I PREPARED

I AM SO EXCITED TO KILL NORMIES AND TO DIE WITH YOU OP HOPEFULLY WE DON'T FUCK THIS UP AND END UP AT WRONG MALLS BUT LETS LEAVE IT UP TO CHANCE BECAUSE IF YOU SAY WHICH MALL IT MIGHT BE TOO EASY FOR RCMP TO STOP US

100% SERIOUS BTW WE ARE GOING TO START A REVOLUTION, DON'T CARE WHAT YOUR REASONS FOR IT ARE, I HAVE MY OWN REASONS IN THE MANIFESTO, I AM SURE SOMEONE WILL ARCHIVE ALSO AND THIS POST WILL BE HERE SO PEOPLE DON'T THINK MY MANIFESTO APPLIES TO YOUR MOTIVES AND ONLY TO ME AND MY FRIEND WHO MIGHT ALSO JOIN IN

PRAISE KEK AND HAIL ERIS!

IF I FUCK THIS UP I WILL RETREAT AS I DON'T HAVE GUNS MYSELF ONLY MY FRIEND HAS I JUST HAVE A KNIFE BUT IF I CAN FIND YOU AND YOU GOT A SECOND GUN HELP ME OUT, IF NOT I WILL JUST HAVE TO STRIKE A FEW DAYS AFTER YOU PROBABLY OR USE A CAR

Ummm OP you should be posting this thread from Tor or a good high anonymous proxy (or even a regular proxy should slow them down long enough) and you should be NOT INCLUDING YOUR GMAIL AND TWITTER BOTH OF WHICH CAN BE USED TO GET YOUR REAL IP AND ALLOW THE RCMP TO REACH YOU BEFORE YOU DO SHIT.

I am praying right now that our police are incompetent and won't take your threat seriously so you can still carry out your plan but chances are they're going to be waiting for you at every mall in Vancouver ready to nab you before you can do anything.

Did OP just delete gmail or ???

As long as he gets lots of kills and targets plenty of the chinks that infest that area, it's going to be a major fucking shitstorm, with China butthurt, ZOG-Canada government hurt, and lots of butthurt all around the (((international community)))

lol why don't you report it to the Mossad and MI6 next you retard?

Strange. Another non-existent or just-deleted email.

archive.is/7CHEx

archived before cia niggers can take it down, in case there's clues as to how this next of false flags is about to be conducted, I hope to save said clues

In one month I have left the house only 3 times and each time briefly. I pretty much never leave and when I do it's in and out, get supplies, get the fuck back to the NEET cave. War, plagues, shootings, etc. can happen and it'll never get to me heh.

This mass shooting sponsored by Pepsi!

Oh yeah because imageboards as a whole aren't 100% the virg meme incarnate.

Just wear a meme shirt to work and you should be safe from the wrath of any anons.

Better to shoot the heart than the head.

hi, fbi
I do not condone his mass shooting at all
but please post your manifesto

7 proxies won't save you now!

To get through 7 proxies they will need a search warrant and to contact and wait a possibly very long time each proxy host in each country that the proxy comes from.

Not even Tor on highest security settings uses like 7 proxies it's more like 4 or 5.

It would take them forever and some countries where the proxies might come from might just completely ignore their requests.

So 7 proxies would protect him.

Problem is the gmail would give him away.

Thing is his gmail is not real nor is the other gmail posted in this thread, they're bullshit to distract, a trap he must have laid to slow down investigation.

The twitter is likely not him either and another distraction.

My conclusion is that OP has followed all OpSec and yet created impression of not doing so, leaving baits to mislead, so he can carry out his attack no problem. Maybe his real target isn't even a mall and it's not Vancouver.

Alternatively and more probable: OP isn't an OpSec pro at all but just some retard trying to cause trouble for that guy on twitter or even more likely he's just trolling Holla Forums and nothing at all is meant to come out of this one way or another.

The pic also he posted has some clues in the filename. PNG instead of lowercase png. named d (2) so is possibly a second copy or second download of a same image downloaded/copied twice. Was named d for some reason. Operating system is maybe Windows.

Each line has no blank line, which could mean he's intentionally trying to avoid triggering the "reddit spacing" troll, and is all lowercase without any puctuation, which could is the simplest writing style to use when you're intentionally trying to cover your writing style, but can also be a sign of low intelligence / being a normie retard.

Next image he posted is "Capture.PNG" which gives us some clues as to what operating system or programs he might be using.

We could do reserve image searches also to figure out the sources of the pics and see what clues that might yield.

I won't bother to give my analysis of the other posts he made.

The use of the (you) meme also indicates he's been using Holla Forums a lot, so he's not just some ignoramus that just wandered in today, and the "fuck it bump" also tells me he's been using boards a lot for quite awhile.

The final anime pic also tells me a fair bit about him and kind of poster he is.

Altogether I'm not sure what to make of this. I archived just in case but I'm pretty sure it's a guy just trolling us and who is going to do absolutely nothing.

Well analyzed user

One more note to add to this, the unusually short filenames, mostly just 1 or 2 characters, may be him trying (very badly) to do proper OpSec or may be his way of hotkeying images for rapid posting. aka just has to type "iu" and he's got his pic selected already. These kinds of filenames might also be what you'd do with a script, so it could be an automated script that made the posts. That would explain why all his posts were just responses to his own posts and why he hasn't replied to or tried to discuss anything with a single user on this board. These facts do indicate the possibility that the thread we are reading right now was some kind of script and if that is the case it could be that the OP isn't even at his desk posting this but has already left, probably to get to his real target, hoping that the couple of bumps made by his script would have been enough to make sure his thread did get attention.

It is however notable the timing between each post. They were all made within a 2 minute timespan, only seconds apart. They are also of random duration, aka we don't have posts being made an exact interval apart, easy to program by just adding a random delay after each post but suggestive that the posts maybe we made manually after-all.

Overall very improbable.

If OP is reading I suggest you just wipe the filename of each file you want to upload (and of course exif data too) and just upload it as ".png" or ".jpg". Alternatively put something misleading like a completely false but real looking auto-generated timestamp that throws investigators off by making them think you're using x program or OS when really you're not.

The short filenames also could be indicative of just not wanting to properly name files but typing 1 or 2 character very quickly to get it saved and then posted.

The fact the one file went up with d (2) could indicate sloppiness and haste.

I can find all your posts on all the boards you browse if I want to just from what you've already posted heh.

Cool

Investigator user here.

The writing style between the twitter account and the thread posted here is a match.

There is a high probability that the person who owns that twitter account is the same person as made this thread.

The "personal army" someone trying to fuck with the user theory is now much less likely.

We could have a potential happening on our hands boys.

Lets hope he doesn't chicken out especially after I sent him a spooky email.

He spooked now.

…and whoever OP is apparently is intelligent enough to copy the writing style (assuming OP is not him but based on the reaction I think it's not).

The plot thickens.

OP is fake and gay but I still say we join OP in having some fun with this faggot
Haven't had a good lolcow in a while and I think this guy has potential

This guy types like a retard lmao

Someone bust out some Twitter accounts so we can have some fun, send him pic related

Which one of you fags sent him the thread

*anticipation intensifies*

Rather desperate to have a dick measuring contest on an image board. One that idolises anonymity of all things. You are a fucking retard.

Do you recognize his arm or something?