t. Hex or
t. Pedo

im not hex btw. i miss him greatly !

hi

hey hex!

you were looking for these
archive.is/e82oP
archive.is/MnIXo

Sadly that archive is after the thread got set to 250 cyclical limit, so it doesn't have the part where I was talking to pedos about age of consent. I mostly just wanted it because it would show how retarded that meme with the cut quote is.

Oh maybe not now that I look at it. Still too late though

Now that I look at the archive history though, there is another archive that does have the rest

you are right. I do have a few caps of our discussion about the AoC, but it doesn't really matter at this point. The damage has already been done as you know

There's an archive from the 2nd that has the rest of the conversation. This is the part that matters. Another user already made a meme with the other quote that matters
Doesn't bother me. I am whatever the board wants to make me, and I never had any delusion of being able to control that

i made the "meme". point was to quote you directly saying you are NOT a pedo. No one honestly believes that you actually are one

I fingered her in a Sydney nightclub

That was the best quote in the thread, so it works perfectly. Good job on that

Yeah everything after that is just me telling the ponyfag he's a fucking retard

I fingered her in a Sydney nightclub

some pedos do seem to like you though. maybe because you are a nice guy

lol you forgot to remove your trip

Even though I had to remove a lot of their content as a mod, I never made it about my own morality. It was about my duty as a mod, and I think that's one thing that helps.
I wouldn't be a very good Mormon if I didn't at least try to be nice. I always hope that it has some sort of effect.

no, i was samefagging on purpose to add onto what i said

nice damage control

retard

yeah, and at the moment all pedo-related content is removed. even text only (see )

cool story hex

I saw it coming when I got banned for posting a pic of Hitler and tbh.

Never stop Hitler-posting, friend

I'm not hex. this is tbh

There are few, if any, alternatives though?

of course

There are none. I gave mewch every opportunity to crush 8/b/. I went to their Holla Forums to find out who to talk to, I made a thread on their /meta/, and I sat in their discord. If they think they are ready to overtake 8/b/ they are sorely(kek) mistaken. When their opponent made a massive mistake, they didn't even bother to try to capitalize. I was right there for them to offer me a board owner spot, and my reputation to shill on 8/b/. That's the only way an exodus would have worked. I was not about to shill for them without a guarantee that we would be going to a place that was worth going and I couldn't be sure of that unless I had some form of power to be able to ensure it. And who would follow me to a board where I couldn't guarantee their safety to begin with? What if I was just leading them to a place with a shitty board owner? This would have been the question on the mind of every user had I not been able to say go to this place where I am board owner. No other altchan tried to reach out to me either. So when I saw the lack of killer instinct of every altchan, I did not bother to try to shill for anyone.

That's a good one. You always post the best Hitler pics

sad ;(

Yeah, I'm glad I didn't shill for anyone. The mewch discord was pure camwhore worship and cancerous faggotry. They claim camwhore worship is a meme, it's a blatant lie. That was my worst fear about that site to begin with, and it was fully reinforced there. I went in acting indecisive about what I wanted to do. A leader would have at least attempted to turn my indecisiveness into a strong commitment to their goal. I found no such thing. The best I got was an admittance that now was the time to strike, but that didn't turn into anything. The discord went right back to camwhore worship without discussing a plan of attack so I left and never went back.

hex did nothing wrong

Dude you perma banned me for nothing and I never posted pics or videos of kids, ever. WTF?

he probably banned you for NOT posting such pics, given that he is a pedo

proof or gtfo

damn hex, are you always online?

i have nothing to do today

i didn't even realize i was the one who archived that until now (i also hadn't seen this thread though)

i think this is the one you're looking for:
archive.fo/e82oP
archive.fo/e82oP
archive.fo/e82oP

Don't know if it was you personally but here

wow nvm im retarded

That wasn't me because I'm not a mod anymore

I found the correct archive later in this thread see

alright kew problem solved

Oh. My apologies

no problem. I posted in your thread, I got banned for no reason too.

Jim made an example out if you, for God knows what reason

Do you have any idea what's going on?

of*

Isn't dysnomia the one who initiated the whole child models craze? Why are his new vols banning anyone who posts them?

No. Dysnomia is a 2Dfag. He hates pedos.
Because they are retard reddittors that want to make Holla Forums, into 4chan 2.0

Jim is the kike behind everything. Everyone is just a puppet and he's the jewish puppeteer.

Not too into the Holla Forums meta so idk what's what but thanks for clearing that up for me

this and this

I'm trying, nigger.

made any progress with your waifu?

I need to ask a question but dont wan to start another thread.

I keep reading about people getting banned CP which is very understandable. But I am oblivious to the term DOST. What the fuck is DOST. I have been looking it up and cant find any reference as to what it is. Please someone reply. Thanks

Thanks. that was helpfull.

for supplementary info beyond this
dost is "any girl mods don't like"

tl;dr it violates dost if the global or vol feels like it does

this

and this

I hope so. I planned a dinner for our activity group, and my friend in the bishopric made sure her seat was next to mine so I'd get to talk to her. He also gave me advice on what to talk to her about. We talked quite a bit. This was a few days ago. Dunno when I'll see her again. I want to ask her out, but my friend says take it slow. I'm going with what he says because him and his wife know her pretty well.

based

just remember hex, if you screw it up, i want her number. but you get first chance

got dibs on her # in the spot after you inevitably fail at courting her too then tbh

I'm not going to fail. She seems to like me, the only problem is I need more time with her. My strategy to get more time with her was to ask her out, but my friend says I should get things more in my favor before I do that by getting to know her better.

she's a cute skinny brunette virgin. i will not fail, user. i will take my final form

i'm rooting for you, tbh. i'll stay out of your way and let it run its course naturally. but IF you screw it up, i'll swoop in and white knight the shit out of her

Thanks. My friend was saying she visits him and his wife pretty often and that he could invite me over sometimes when she's over. Hoping that happens very soon, because I want to ask her out so I need plenty of opportunities to be around her.

that would be cool if they are your "in". the only relationships that ever lasted longer than 6 months for me were the ones where i was introduced to the girl through a 3rd party

My longest relationship was a few years when I was in jr high and high school. I thought I was gonna marry that girl some day. After that I had a few short relationships, but nothing was ever the same as that other girl so I gave up for a while. Now I'm almost a year into being a Mormon, and dating girls feels worth the effort again.

k. what next

Next I get with this girl I like, marry her, and have white children.

BASED

disgusting

Bent over like this all the time, it's no wonder they're terrified of faggots. It's all projected self loathing for all their ass-fuck fantasies during prayer.

Bless you Hex
Why didn't you just shill /bbbb/ or an alternative board on Holla Forums then?

Because I got globally banned by YogaPig, I wanted to leave this site

Hex fingered me in a sydney nightclub

tbh hex was a bad mod but at least he did not break the rules unlike (((way)))

if you think hex was a bad mod you won't like any mod tbh

I fingered Hex in a sydney nightclub

fucking ask hex! this is beta shit…doesnt work. you are friend zoning your self. ladder jumping is low probability play.

You don't know Mormon girls well enough. It doesn't matter how fast you try to move, the spirit dictates everything. If they don't feel that you have no chance.

And no, it is not beta shit because if I did it my way I would have asked already. I went fast with the last girl and found out what happens when you just go on pure instincts. It doesn't work with these types of girls