By Brian Fagioli

Shills begone!

Fagioli is the dankest Holla Forums meme tbh

QUADS HAVE SPOKEN

Add this banner
NOW

Checked

Thanks, Brian

Why is this guy's personal blog allowed here?

Because it's fun to make fun of other people

WELL I'LL TELL YOU WHEN I'VE HAD ENOUGH

QUADS

Woah

This thread has been blessed by St. Fagioli.

Checked

wow le epin maymay let's shit up Holla Forums some more all of these blog posts are great xdddddddddddddddddd

The Brian Fagloli meme is cringewrothy and contrived as fuck. But keep in mind most of the userbase here does have legitimate autism so please be patient

How is it a meme? He's a legitimate reporter writing high quality articles.

people are trying really fucking hard to push him as a meme here with the cringeworthy "RAVIOLI GIVE ME THE BOTNETOLI" and flooding the catalog with his articles

t. Fagioli

It's pretty hilarious tbh. g/tech has always had a penchant for fucking spamming themselves to hell. Remember the RMS-bot scripts?

what would you do?

Whip open my Thinkpad® and shitpost on Holla Forums about it.

Not a Holla Forums regular here, can someone give me a quick rundown?

Holla Forums has fetish for fat autistic fucks. Hence all the Stallman and Fagioli love.

Tell him that I'm a time traveller and that, unless he kills himself at this exact moment, the entire world will fall into a dystopia by 2050. You see, as long as Fagioli keeps writing his shitty articles, they take up more of the Holla Forums catalog. This means that a thread for developing a decentralised chan in Rust is pushed off page 15 into the abyss. Even though we didn't know it at the time, that imageboard project would turn out to be the only refuge from the Routine Multinational Surveillance (RMS) Act, which destroyed any chance of legal anonymity on the internet forever. There was a competitor chan written in C, but, as we all know can happen when you don't use memory-safe languages, that fell prey to a buffer overflow vulnerability developed by the CIA, thus rendering the internet completely and eternally fettered to the globalist 1984 reality of constant surveillance.

I hope you enjoyed your sub, Brian. Because when we get to the top floor, Brian, you have a choice to make.

so why are rice threads not allowed?

You're welcome ;)

Because they are neither

Because the BO has a very specific brand of autism.

How does he keep getting away with this?

(checked)
Kek agrees, Fagiolo is our patron meme

kek is literal Holla Forums-tier garbage

Then who am I checking for?

Raviolio

it's the deadest Holla Forums meme tbh
the first thread when people found him like a year or two ago was kinda funny but since then it's as bad as doge. everyone just shits up the board, spamming "by brian fagioli" threads. the mods really should've done something by now.

Most of the fagioli sliding threads are posted by prepubescent Holla Forumscucks. The simple answer is exodus to nextchan, they won't follow there because their roach overlord isn't there to shield them.