Bad Gyal Riri

What does the ideal female body look like and why does it look like Rihanna's?

Lol she looks like she's in some neckbeard's apartment.

And why… WHY do women who have incredible tits choose to ruin them by putting a piece of metal through the part that we like to suck on. How many fucking guys enjoy sucking on metal?

is this peak American?

I'd fuck her, but I wouldn't call her hot.

But what do I know, I like fatties.

Nigger you have a lot to learn

she looks like a fridge

I think one of the things that makes this girl so sexy is her voice. I don't mean the way she sings, just her vocal chords are sheer perfection.

Yeah, I can see dat

You just can't beat her :^)

Was her mom on meth when she had her?

there is literally nothing wrong with tooting a little speed when you're pregnant

Chances are above average

There is nothing wrong with her or her mother

I like this chubby slut. Have any more?

Ew, shit, that's HER? Fuckin hell, that's a shame

Not 3DPD for one thing

Trying to rustle my feathers :^)?

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGG

I just wish Ashley would come back, even if only for a little while.

Nope. She was never my type in the first place, but I could understand the appeal. Now she just looks bad.

Now? How could you possibly know what she looks like now?

Oh, I thought the first pic you posted was more recent. She's definitely one of those girls who looks much better with short hair.

I really can't stand her cutesy personality tho.

Bodacious bod, but how is a nigress lacking in buttocks?

You can't stand the most endearing thing about her? Unfortunate

Maybe I'm wrong, but she seems more coy than genuinely cute. She developed a persona that she knew desperate outcasts who love anime would latch onto… and she made $$shekels$$ doing it.

It looks like this. Camren could snap rihannas neck with minimal effort. Rihanna would probably die during childbirth, Camren could produce an army of strong sons and still maintain her health.

Oh goodness, if you're actually referring to that webm, that was, what I thought, very obvious satire. The people that post that are being dishonest.

What webm? I've seen a lot of her content because she's practically unavoidable on imageboards, and that's just the impression I get.

She's not much different from any other self-obsessed attention whore.

whats her name?

She's like an uglier more attainable Camren. Pass.

evolved to resist face punching

u mad :^)

Being part of that community, part of the streams, I never got that vibe, and she never solicited

Ashley

Wrong.

It would make face punching even easier. I could give her brain damage without hurting my knuckles.

It's not wrong. She has the ayy look but is less beautiful, she is the poor man's Camren.

(me)
She also looks like she has a puny non muscular body.
>>>/trash/

She didn't have to. She knew that there were enough desperate anons out there who obsess over real and fictional waifus that she wouldn't have to ask for a cent. Anons took the b8, hook, line and sinker.

That makes her all the more desirable

How is her being inferior more desirable?

Because its relatable?

I never heard of a way to donate, unless I somehow missed it, never spoke about her paypal or apple wallet or whatever.

this

MOOOOOOOODS

havent watched much tv lately, but in the second season of gotham, the scene at the charity auction when jerome walaska is killed - look carefully at your little waifu - she's high as a kite… my guess is the producers hooked her on H or some other opioid to keep her controllable… she wont age well, poor thing… hollywood isnt just a lie, its a fucking sick deception - they might as well just walk these poor little exploited things around on leashes…

Yeah, she definitely made $. I don't have proof, but I remember anons talking about it a while ago.

[FAKE NEWS tbh]
\o/
||
/ \

Your waifu belongs in the trash.

Thats a man

Both of you are fake news tbqh

there was no way to donate money to her. she jsut made funny videos back a few years ago and then just disappeared maybe she was bored with her low view count that wasn't going anywhere. but yea. she didn't solicit whatsoever.

also why are people posting pictures of an actress… actresses are so vain.

Right? Why fuck with Hollywood and get hooked on H when you can do H on your own time?

>>>/scat/

I would cane 'Riri' but that's as far as I'd go.