How does one protect himself from the CIAniggers ?

how does one protect himself from the CIAniggers ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=adtj2YwiDhQ
templeos.org/Wb/Home/Web/640x480.html
gist.github.com/ehmry/66f0aafefc7b3fefb14ebede5f64f94b
twitter.com/AnonBabble

By installing TempleOS.

it runs nothing, is it even available?

Refuse people who introduce nonsense into the community.
AKA: SJWs, LGBT, CoCs supporters etc...

Run them over, they glow in the dark.

After Metokur's video, I downloaded it and ran it in qemu. My machine is shit, so it was pig slow. I had several issues with the sound wigging out and playing a steady tone. And crashes. Kind of steep learning curve, but sort-of interesting. If only it weren't pig ugly 16 colors.

you can download it and run it as an ISOcd, I tried but my optical drives won't spin down to 1x so it has write errors that cause the system to crash on start up. Don't even try to write it to dvd it's pointless. I was going to use it because the shell is essentially c which is really useful for educational purposes, you can expand upon everything terry has done if you wish. Hell if tech got together we could have a whole new competitive OS developed that's not based on anything and since it would be built from the ground up we can make it flawless. We would instantly be leet gods.

Noice! I'll get started on the logo.

youtube.com/watch?v=adtj2YwiDhQ

TL;DW:
TempleOS works best on VMware. There is something wrong graphics on VirtualBOX. QEMU is "amateurish" and has some timing problems.

templeos.org/Wb/Home/Web/640x480.html
"God said 640x480 16 color was a covenant like circumcision. The resolution will
remain 640x480 16 color for centuries to come."

no thanks

templeos is actually kind of interesting, you make scripts with fucking c and not some bizzaro unix shit

By not having a mental illness.

Jesus christ what do they teach you LARPers these days?

tcc (tiny c compiler) also lets you do scripting in C.

Stop using NSA/Windows

You still have NSA in every modern CPU tho.
If you aren't using a Core2 Duo, then it's probably botnet.

Planning to upgrade when that ivy bridge IME removal tool is far enough along.

CIA NIGGERS

What exactly is stopping us from forking it?

People don't want to learn HolyC.

People are unironically writing applications in HolyC for TempleOS.

How's HolyC different than normal C?

Would this work?

gist.github.com/ehmry/66f0aafefc7b3fefb14ebede5f64f94b

Become CIA nigger.

How long until you glow in the dark?

it's basically hascall but not made by nigger monkeys

It happens automatically after you write your first assembly program - you see in code.

QEMU's interface is very Unix.

As for 16 colors: I have read his bullshit before. I think a more valid complaint is the one where he says that too many amateur os devs have stopped progress trying to figure out better resolution modes (I wish I had a link).

fuck

It doesn't matter, since you can get more colors via dithering.

I sent him an email once and he called me a CIA nigger

If it's a choice between being less creative, and accidentally murdering a five year old because he is a CIA nigger from Mars, then I'd rather be less creative.

First step is you become a terrorist, so that you actually have a reason to protect yourself from CIAniggers.

what would the optimum TempleOS machine be? I've been wanting to build a dedicated box to run TempleOS 24/7.

From what I've seen watching his videos, HolyC is just C with some extra conveniences so you don't have to type as much.

I'd go with an old Athlon II or an original Phenom machine, with an even older PCI VGA card. Those are the most modern guaranteed cancer free amd64 processors you can get.

Why not Phenom II?

The thing about dedicated TempleOS machine is you don't have to care about botnet since there's no networking, so there's no reason to plug ethernet cable or have wifi card. And you probably don't want/need to upload software to it anyway, since the idea is to write your own stuff.

Botnet

Good point.