"CTRL" + "+"

Notto disu shitto agen.png
MOOOOODS

da fuck is a miniature?

preview icons, probably

This is bait and you should kys

What is a miniature?

Dear Cristian,

2 rupees have been deposited into your Microsoft Exposing Linux Facts account.

Best regards,
Rajaniemi Sajeeh

Quit using a shitty file browser if you want to preview pictures or maybe you didn't activate it in the program settings.

honestly, we have hacked and cracked everything for windows at this point so that you can use it on wine, remember the kikelight shit that automatically blocking windows and then we just | piped the out put from wine to the browser plugin with a user agent switcher so they gave the fuck up and quit fucking with us? They blocked linux users just to be assholes and we are a bunch of huge dicks and you know what dicks do to assholes don'tcha?

Is it better than Chrono Trigger? I fucking love CT...

Whether it's worse or just as good (being better than CT is an impossibility) is a matter of opinion. But I think everyone who's played both can agree that CC is VERY different. It's also one of the better PS1 games on a purely technical level. Good graphics, sound, and music.

Despite a few common characters and a bit of shared backstory, they're entirely separate games (including a TOTALLY different combat system) and should be judged as such.

Go to setting of that manager and check thumbnails you fag.

To add on to what the other guy said, the music is the best part of the game.

The story is a bit ridiculous and typical jrpg high fantasy over the top, but the story and gameplay changes dramatically depending on your decisions, including even which enemies you encounter depending on which places you go first and which party members you can get, etc. It isn't like a lot of modern games where your choices give you an evil bar that goes up or something and has very little impact, every choice you make has some minor or major impact on what you can do and what your experience in the game will be. Also it has a nice island/sea theme which is comfy and nice. It is my sister's favorite game, and she has played it many times, hence my extensive knowledge of it. Her favorite thing was just talking to the townsfolk, though.

It is a long game that has a ton of stuff going on and has like a million choices and is meant to be played several times. It is unique, in my opinion, worth trying if you like jrpgs and what I described. Also hilarious accents of characters. Oh, and if you play your cards right you can have a party that is composed of only a talking dog, a baby dragon and an alien with a raygun. My favorite was a living strawman/voodoo doll that never stops dancing. Much more interesting than the usual warrior, rogue, wizard, etc that you usually encounter, though, those are also in the game. There are a ton of party members to get.

So you should be able to make your own decision off of that, I think.

Sage for garbage bait thread.

You're not using KDE.

There is no thumbnail view in the GTK file picker and it can't be changed. Every single file picker since the 90s has a thumbnail view, including the KDE one, except the GTK file picker. It's a 13-year old bug, that's the joke.

Some user even wrote a patch to add thumbnails to the file picker, but GTK developers rejected it because they're stupid.

jej

I don't understand what the hell the gnome devs are thinking. Their target demography is basically a user that is even more retarded than the common user. On linux.

They deliberately take out features because "maybe babby will get confused"... It's revolting.

protip: linux has absolutely zero concern regarding file pickers

Thats not what he was talking about. There should be a 'preview' image next to every file name.

It would be a nice feature, but nobody cares to write it in. They're more interested in other more important features.

Ranger supports this. From the command line.

Sorry OP, no spoon feeding for you.

That's a lie. There's a bug that's over 10 years old now, several patches to ads that functionality, several forum posts of people asking how to change the file picker, several wrappers to use the KDE picker instead of the GTK one and an entire distro patching packages to use the KDE picker (OpenSUSE).

The only ones that don't want to add the 20 lines of code are the useless GTK devs.

Are you sure that it takes 20 lines of code? I want to see that code.

So does Spacefm. But your internet browser should be able to do it too.

Ugh. *That* shit again. Fuck Linux...

TFW Xfce is superior in every way

But... Linux tho... Ugh.

wow it looks much better then when I used it.
does skype still brake everything?

are you an urban twentysomething single white woman perhaps?