You're a wizard harry

Other urls found in this thread:

whoiskjozborne.com/ex-witch-what-harry-potter-did-to-your-kids/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yer a wizurd larry

What did the nigger meant by this?

WE WUZ WIZARDS 'N SHEIT

Harry Potter and the Gas Chamber of Secrets

A WIZARD YOU LITTLE SHIT IT MEANS YOU'RE A THIRTY YEAR OLD VIRGIN WITH SUPERPOWERS AND IF YOU ASK ME ANOTHER STUPID QUESTION LIKE THAT I'LL TAKE AWAY YOUR POWERS THROUGH YOUR ASS WITH MY DICK

For you

Harry Potter and the Gas Chamber of Secrets
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Auschwitz

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Race Mixer
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Shekels
Harry Potter and the Deathly Riots: Part 1

whoiskjozborne.com/ex-witch-what-harry-potter-did-to-your-kids/

The reason for "Voldemort"'s namelessness is because it comes from actual witchcraft doctrines.

Also you'll notice the term "the force", this also a satanic/witchcraft term for demonic force, yes, gorge lucas also purposely used it in the same covert way.

6 and 7 are pure kino

god isnt real kiddo

*burrrp*

He's right and that user is a idiots delight

BRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP

Would you honestly want to get henpecked and nagged by a mudblood every day?

What do I do Holla Forums?

Fuck yes I would

Ginny v Hermione? Why not both?

Pic one is a personal fav of mine.

she looks like a 45 years old hag now

Just fuck her you stupid shit

come on Rowling, you gotta try to make it even slightly believable even though it's fantasy

Reminder that students doing group masturbation and wizards resorting to incest to keep their bloodlines pure are canon.

when was this?

Rowling confirmed it in some tweet during her "got to keep pandering and pretend I thought about my universe at all" moments.

well I'll be damned, you weren't kidding

She's a fucking hack, nigger.

This cap always brings me back to reality.

We're all literally low level wizards that can focus all of our powers to do wizard shit.

The mind is dangerous spiritual instrument..

Pick one and only one.

Shoo, materialistic shill.

Sorry but there's no logical explanation of that screencap unless someone at the CIA thought it would be funny to mindfuck members of a czechoslovakian pilsner enthusiast IRC channel.

Wow didn't know about that fam. Is it any good?

I hope you are just pretending to be retarded.

It's alright bud, 10 or so years and we'll have all the muggles genetically engineered into wizards.

You're a schizo user.

trying to use science/logic to explain something spiritual.

except hes right, it's called esoteric wizardy, see

Lel.

Seems legit.

What do you mean by spiritual? I can't explain the coincidences in flight 9525 logically. I'm not the person ITT who unironically thinks they're a sissy wizard.

Please be bait. Nobody can be this blind.

I just want hermione to smother me with her softly trimmed and oiled pubes

me she looks cute sometimes, but emma watson looks cute 24/7 so, it's no contest

it's only acceptable to break that potential for a hermione, user

I just noticed that nobody has mentioned Luna Lovegood.

How can you compete with a cute blonde witch with autism?

I forgot what happened to the actress. She either became more of a feminist cunt than watson and/or fat. One of the two.

She seems to really love animals and is some kind of vegi/veganfag. Shame that she had to grow up.

by posting art that makes her look like a generic blonde whore
shame on you

absolutely blood traitor

Oh, look, I can use stupid-looking enchantments to produce mundane and trivial effects! I'm clearly superior to thue muggles, never mind that they managed to split the fucking atom and unlock the secrets of the Cosmos, I can use Occulum Reparum and fix your glasses, Harry!

Fuck off, wizards, or we'll have another Inquisition and barbecue you all just because we can.

You could post her picture without context and she'd be instantly identifiable as British. That place has some fucked up genetics.