<"Hey dude, want to get really paranoid for 3 hours?"

not everyone who smokes it is an insecure little beta boi

I agree, you have to really be in a secure mental state or it just intensifies everything wrong in your life? I guess you live a perfect life?

you are using the wrong kind of cannabis. try a mild Indica as opposed to a strong Sativa. Or just don't use if you don't like it. Nobody cares.

I'm not rich or enough or near the west coast to differentiate strains.

It is different for everyone, you tard.

In my opinion, you get paranoid while high because you have unsolved issues. The weed itself makes people euphoric, you are likely scared that you're doing something illegal, scared that you'll be caught, scared that you won't come down, or all of the above. Maybe you have a dirty little secret you cant stop thinking about when high.

Which is it, OP?

he's gay, obviously

leafly.com + you might just have smoked something that makes one paranoid more then others can do. personally i don't get paranoid even not from strains where people rate them to. its different from time to time, environment and bad/good people around you. :)

Yea, at least with pressies you get the bonus of hope. Hoping it is the drug you actually paid for. And with all the snorty drugs you get that heavenly burning sensation.

Plus a sweet sinus infection if the bitch you made cut it up sucks at cutting rocks!

1. Scared of being caught.
2. Secrets upon secrets.

3. Not gay.

Try being on Holla Forums all day while smoking one joint after another

Try to say what you mean, then. It's not the weed that is making you paranoid. It's the fact that you are keeping things from the people you care about, and are likely being self-destructive in the process.

Personally this is why I love weed. It allowed me to become introspective into my own life, and ask myself why I was paranoid. It forced me to be honest with myself.

huh. i find Holla Forums effects me in the same way as cannabis. uncontroleed laughter and unexplainable interest in completely retarded shit.

lol gay

Not quite. Really I was just a lying piece of shit to everyone. I lied to everyone that I was successful and I lied to my friend that I wasn't messing around with his ex. There's more, but it's largely uninteresting.

pic related

im jew

That's nice sonny

Prove it. 23andme or gtfo.

are those pics supposed to make me upset or proud of my people?

this

Is weed the worst drug there is? Hahahaha thats fucking gold. Have you ever done 800mg of benadryl? Have you ever taken really shitty pipperazine positive rolls? What about shooting/snorting wellbutrin (buproprion)? What about taking a ridiculous amount of loperamide? What about taking benzredex? How about taking kappa agonist veterinary opiates with a tolerance to opiates? What about getting narcan'd on a half gram a day heroin habit? What about autoinjectoring yourself with an epi pen? What about accidentally goofballing yourself with like a quarter gram of dirty meth because you didnt know it was premixed in the shot? All of these are very objectively worse experiences. Narcan is the worst (although i would be dead without it LOL) it feels like you have liquid nitrogen all over your skin while simultaneously your bones feel like burning napalm is getting poured into them while they are getting broke with vice grips WHILE your stomach feels like somebody is legitimately stabbing you with a knife over and over while your back feels like somebody took a sledgehammer to it. So much pain you enter shock. Heart rate 190. Weed is like a comforting blanket of cannabinoids tbh holy fuck youre a pussy. It only gets to that point after you smoke quite a lot tho.

Tbh meth just made me extremely apathetic the few times I tried it. I expected to be really energetic but I ended up just not giving a fuck about anything.
I had the energy to do just about anything, but not the desire to do any of it.

it affects people differently. also to get that orgasmic euphoria everyone raves about you have to smoke it.

I did smoke it every time but once.
I snorted it the other time.

And that's why I prefer heroin

this

Salvia?

Ask your doctor, OP. He will confirm for you that every substance you ingest affects everyone differently to some degree. That is why doctors and pharmacologists need advanced degrees. That is why entire branches of government exist to regulate food and drugs. If everything we took in affected everyone identically we wouldn't need those safeguards in place.

Yes, pot makes some people paranoid and neurotic. But not most people. Yes, caffeine gives some people knife-like headaches. But not most people. Yes, palm oil makes some people sick to their stomachs. But not most people.

Personally, I can not do hallucinogenics. They make me violently ill and I pass out for 8 hours…the exact opposite of the reaction most people have. But I don't sit here bitching about what a crap drug LSD or mescaline is because I realize that the world does not revolve around me and my personal situation. Drugs or no drugs, you would do well to accept the same truth about yourself.

Word.

Have anxiety while high on WEED? COMBINE with a DOWNER RIGHT FUCKING NOW MOTHERFUCKER. Forget about alcohol! Forget about MOTHERFUCKING EVERYTHING! This little FRIGGIN xAnAx PILL is all you need now for just 1.88$! Take it aND FORGET IT, KIDDO!!!

big if true

I feel the same way.

The few times in my life I've tried pot, it only made me either paranoid or catatonic.

Personally, I wish cocaine was legalized, standardized and regulated. But I can understand why it had to be kept from plebs. I think stims in general are better for society than psychedelics. People can be productive on stims and we have too many space cadets as it is.

Fuck yeah, m8.

Where are you from?

This. The only time I've had a bad experience with weed is when I smoked a few hours a few hours after smoking spice. I started to hear demons laughing and felt like I needed to lay down but I couldn't talk. After everyone was done smoking I went to get up out of the chair and I collapsed. Apparently I was only out for a few seconds but I thought I was dying when I came to.

How is coke for stress relief? My DOC right now is oxy IR because I can take a low dose(10-15mg) in the morning or before I go out to take the edge off and give me some energy to actually get out of bed and take a shower. My roommate swears meth would be perfect for me but I've seen how some people act on it and it's turned me off.

OP's paranoia is their own.

stop smoking sativa.

i recently got this new weed that was quite unlike other stuff i had tried. just really mellow. less introspection, more chill. i suspect it was an indica strain but don't know for sure.

coke is not good at all for stress relief. oxycodone and opioids in general will always be better than any stimulant for that

more webms like this

there are only two strains so it was either indica or a mixed strain. there's also a chance you were getting laced shit previously.

Putting >inb4 and ending the sentence with "bro" doesn't make it not true

fuck I wish I could still experience things like this

THC is excellent for pain, CBD though is a game changer (both are the main active compounds in weed). Its good for everything in one way or another, from bi-polar disorder to depression. you must have gotten some tainted or old, or just shitty indica. buy better weed or weed products if you can, and you'll have a better time.

I've never tried it, but I already know that's the shit for me and I can see it in pic related.
I'm not quite ready to fuck up my life, though.

Weed gave me big time panic attacks and generally anxious. Never calmed me down, always made me hyper.

but if I smoked it and took some ativan with it, that was a truly great high.

ITT: People who didn't have friends in school

I believe that no plant should be banned.

All drugs should be legal. If retards want to kill themselves atleast they should be able to do it legally instead of going into crime. Win for junkies, win for users. Only imbecile drug dealers and organized crime bosses lose. Make a counterargument if you can.

The CIA is the biggest drug dealer on the planet making your idea impossible to turn into a reality.

This, I agree with my friend. It's all about moneyflow. Noone gives a shit about morals, it's just a pretense.

I'm not your friend, pal.

I'm not your pal… buddy.

I'm not your buddy, hombre.

No soy tu hombre, kiddo.

It is different for everyone. It gives me severe anxiety now but the first time I smoked I had a pretty good time.

Sometimes I start questioning existential things that make me question the very reality that is existence itself and it can fuck me up… So I can get scared.. but usually it's ok.