PIRATES A SHIT

metro.co.uk/2017/05/22/pirates-of-the-caribbean-salazars-revenge-proves-its-time-for-this-franchise-to-sink-6651538/

rottentomatoes.com/m/pirates_of_the_caribbean_dead_men_tell_no_tales

Who's fucking surprised. Should have stopped after the first one.

Reported for giving credit to Rotten Tomatoes and Metro, enjoy your permaban.

F

CUCK
U
C
K

Why is this news? The trailer looked like shit, it is an obvious ripoff of the first episode and the series practically ended with At World's End. Anyone who said otherwise is clearly an idiot

Nice trips.

To be honest, I didn't even know they made a fourth movie until I heard they'd announced this fifth one.

I wonder if they're giving bad reviews because of Depp going through a JUST phase.

That's.. not a bad point actually. I've talked with feminists before who have straight up said that they refuse to watch or enjoy something with a confirmed rapist or woman-beater in it.

Really activates those almonds.

Rotten Tomatoes means absolutely nothing but you dont need any critic or audiences opinion to know when something is shit. This has looked like shit from the start.

they could have at least explored something other than the (un)dead like shark/fish-people, mythological/cthulhu sea monsters, Atlantis, deep sea, etc.

true

Pic-related is best Disney Atlantis.

Tell that to Chris Brown's still prominent female fanbase.

you mean coalburners who want to be beaten by a nigger?

JAWSOME!

BRILLIANT

Ted Bundy got fan girls

Pirates confirmed for kino.

people that put the first film on a pedestal deserve no credibility

yea its a 7/10 nothing more

No you ==Cunt==

pretty much this =^_^=

This

Newfags don't know how to

REDTEXT

What the fuck are you goys on about?
I thought it was called Dead Men Tell No Tales, who's Salazar?

A Big Guy

there was a kraken

Back to TRS you sodomite faggot.

It is called Dead Men Tell No Tales. But Disney decided to rename it Salazar's Revenge outside of North America, I guess because they think anyone elsewhere won't get the meaning of the original title.

Which is fucking stupid, because in the movie a character literally says the words "dead men tell no tales" immediately before the title is shown on screen.

I saw an advertisement for it here and it's called Dead Men Tell No Tales.
Well, it translates to "The Dead do not Tales Tell".

Where?

Tajikistan

didnt they already have a movie name starting with 'dead men'? very confusing

That would be very interesting, but it could easily fall into horror territory if done well. I heard there's an undead shark in the movie, so maybe they're exploring the option of adding in more monsters?

pls no Bully, I was drunk tired and on my phone :'(

They kinda already did that with the Flying Dutchman crew in POTC 2 & 3. One guy had a hammerhead shark like head.

Salazar was about the only thing good about it. He was legitimately creepy at first, his crew and ship looked just as good from a design and animation perspective… other than that, the thing was horrible. The acting was so bad I was laughing at the parts that were supposed to be emotional and I worry I was grandly pissing off my friends gf… but man was it bad.

There were times where I genuinely felt like I was watching bad video game cutscenes.

Everytime a new pirates movie comes out all I see are people shitting on it.
How is this series still going after 14 fucking years? Depp isnt even that popular anymore.

Probably Transformers syndrome

It's alright. Feels kinda like they decided to just tie all loose ends, but leave a way to continue with the newly introduced characters.
1>4>5>3>>>>>>>>>2

The ending kinda retroactively fucks the ending of the original trilogy. Oh yeah, break the mcguffin and everybody lives happily ever after, Will is no longer cursed and shit's good for everyone.
Barbossa storyline was so fucking rushed it felt ridiculous.

Also, wasn't it established that the captain of the Flying Dutchman can break any curse at will? Davy Jones took Bootstrap Bill's curse off like fucking nothing, why didn't they just call Will and ask him to do the same?

>>>Holla Forums

That's rare, you the same guy from /k/?