MEWCH FUCKING SUUUUUCKSSSSS

WHAT WERE YOU MOTHERFUCKERS THINKING ABOUT MOVING TO THIS PLACE? FIRST OF AL THE FUCKING FAGGOTS THAT GO THERE WORSHIP THIS DISGUSTING DEGENERATE 3DPD CAMWHORE THAT LOOKS LIKE HER FAVORITE PAST TIME IS SUCKING DICKS AND SHE LLOKS LIKE SHE DOES HEROIN AND THIS BITCH IS THE SITE'S POSTER GIRL.

SECOND OF ALL: IT IS A JEWISH SITE. LOOK AT THIS FUCKING OC THEY'RE MAKING. THIS IS WHAT A TRIPFAG SAID:

"im glad those nazi fuckers died

im getting wolfenstein 2 and CoD WW2 just to slay nazis tbh"

ALL IMAGEBOARDS ARE FUCKING DEAD AT THIS POINT. MIGHT AS WELL JUST KEEP GOING TO MY SHIT ANIME FORUM THAT HAS LIKE 25 PEOPLE ON IT RATHER THAN KEEP GOING TO THESE RULECUCKED/STUPID AS FUCK MODERN IMAGEBOARDS.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/b/res/7474283.html
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no one was thinking about moving there, it was a shill campaign by the creator of the site and his buttbuddies.

OP you're retarded

Please calm down and click that Caps Lock button just once.

SORECHAN is owned by a booger loving nigger who's a former Freech user. That should be enough for you to stay away.

wow

KELLY IS AN INSTGRAMMER YOU INCEL

well it working cus its my home now.

enjoy stupid 10 year olds worshipping a cracked out instagrammer camwhore then.

Go and stay go

Doesn't change what OP said.

Guess thats why you're still here then huh? Keep up the shilling because its still not working.

Fuck off goy

SORECHAN is connected to freech you stupid fuck.

And 32chan, they seem to enjoy each other.

fuck that shill site

Even if you look past the pedoshit and the spam this place is still low quality trash.

Still not as low as the three fags over at mew.

every thread here is an ironic shitpost m8, 8ch has gone to shit its time to move on fella.

I've been there. It's Jews, Antifa and rulecucks.

Lol ok Jim.
You're probably right though

theres no antifa, no jews, and the "rulecucks" are just hard on pedo's and spam. It's a wholesome non degenerate board run by anti-pedo facists.

Hard on anyone who posts anything resembling someone below the age of 18.
Hi Jim2.

i has seen

who? the Holla Forums board owner was a fucking Holla Forumstard until he stepped down and gave it to mega.

Thats bs and you know it. Its not that theyre even deleting pictures of girls under 18. Theyre deleting obvious fucking pedo bate threads/posts.

who are you quoting, what are you talking about?

Afaik Milk owns the site and he's a Jew. It doesn't say board owner anywhere. Try again Jew.

Jew deleted this one fagget. Right after the pedo spammer whom you didn't care to tell too much about had told us what you're doing in there. You told us there would be none of that shit. It was a test you silly head.

How the fuck do you expect to subvert a chan when you use obvious, non-gentile, derogative buzzwords? There's that SORECHAN beta-logic.

/bbbb/ was better

Same as Holla Forums tbh

Tell me again how you ended up at 8ch.
Not that you are wrong, but let's at least not be hypocritical about it.

Relax everyone.
Mooch is down because they got spammed and all the butthurt faggots who left here to go there when we got spammed are mad about having to come back here and eat crow.
Once it is back up they will tell us to fuck off and they will go back to their little fag den.

kek, that pathetic "spam" attack didnt do shit mate. The dumb fucking pedo got BTFO before he even got started.

the mods on cuckchan were legit sjws. completely different than some faggots spamming our board then trying to get us to migrate to their board because they spammed our board