Is Jim based?

Vice hates him he must be doing something right

Other urls found in this thread:

motherboard.vice.com/de/article/mg78ex/das-ist-der-mann-der-die-jauchegrube-des-internets-am-leben-haelt-444
xvideos.com/video30986225/upload_to_xvideos_yogapig_shemale_fuck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What did Vice write about him?

yeah da fuck are you talking about OP

motherboard.vice.com/de/article/mg78ex/das-ist-der-mann-der-die-jauchegrube-des-internets-am-leben-haelt-444

Either I just had a seizure and no longer can read properly due to brain damage or this isn’t in English.

Use the translator function nigger
In a nutshell, they say this is the worst place on the internet, we are the worst people, and Jim is the enabler.

doesn't sound like it's worth reading tbh

Jim fights censorship, which is cool. He’s been doing it for a while and is good at it.

However, he has to make a profit which means selling off user data to the highest bidder. Personally I don’t give a shit because I can control what my browser tells the sites I visit.
It’s just a bit evil but also based

the most based xvideos.com/video30986225/upload_to_xvideos_yogapig_shemale_fuck

i aint clicking that shit nigger

do it, you wont regret it m8.

is this faggot wearing a jock strap?

Holla Forums kike spotted.

Article is from 2016. Pretty based Jim. "I have no problem with white racists voicing their opinion. There are reasons for these opinions. I don't have to defend those reasons."

On the question if he feels responsible for the victims of "hate and harass campaigns"™ by the 8ch users he simply answers "I don't know who you mean."

He also talks about how SJWs are the biggest problem and that the worst posts are created by them so they can report the site to the authorities.

Also funny how the (((writer))) bodyshames Jim by calling his body misshapen and hates on his cat videos or how his video where he describes how to gently treat ear infections in animals.

What is the purpose of these things? Wiki says support but I don't see why my balls would need any support as I'm not using them while exercising.

He isn't an angel just because he isn't Antifa. He's still a tard and a greedy selfish Joo.

Jim is great, I just wish we would post and interact with us more.

we need Jim AMA on Holla Forums

no, he's a freemason.

t. jim

Can't sleep after that ASMR.

it's a strap on

Is he impotent? Is that why he can't make his own kids?

this tbh