Hexsomnia

Can some artfags draw hex x dysomnia fanart?

Here is a picture of Hex.

They were already on a romance novel cover.
What more do you want?

true tbh

tbh tbh tbh tbh

tbh tbh

Now, I'm not gonna let this going on for any longer, boys. You either stop now or get the fucking fist.

Hex is not Omar Khayyam Ravenhurst, infidel.

but i'm the spammer

you ruined this. we could've done this for +100 easily.

…..tbh

big if true

I already claimed Dysnomia.

No, but he's a Mormon Discordian, so what's the difference?

big if true

retard. anyway i haven't forgotten about that vocaro thing i want to hear you frickin voice you cutie

this tbh

woh dude back off

do you have tourette's or something?
uhhhh, i meant it as a compliment, you snuggle monster

back the fuck off!?!?

lol fucking gay tbh

you didn't say no homo after calling him a cutie. that makes it gay

big if true

i swear i'm not gay. i swear it on my moms tits

Swear on your boyfriends bepis or we won't beleive you.

wow… a challenge arises from the murk

you mean "Crystal"?

cool meme Holla Forumsrother, kinda natural and organic

wat

Dysnomia, Hex, Kennedi, Crystal, Skeleton, and some others are all split personalities of our beloved mod. I'm serious.

i own a ferret who really, really needs you, christal
he is a modern ferret, aware of his privilege, yet retaining his primal instinct to ferret out stuff from bushes and shit
your pussy is the sort of challenge my ferret needs at this stage in his development

top fucking kek
Crystal confirmed to be around this thread.

If only it were that simple

is it safe to say that the dysnomia who found Holla Forums on claims 18 months ago isn't the only person to have used the dysnomia bo tag since then?

my sides, help! ><

I'm done, good bye 8ch

Although verylikely, you're missing the big picture. We have a mod with multiple personality disorder.

Whenever he is Dysnomia, I think he's himself. When he's Hex, he tries to be a "competent" mod. Whenever he's Kennedi, he spams. Whenever he's Crystal, he makes a thread about girly things and samefags like hell. Whenever he was skeleton, well, that was complicated because he tried to mod the place different by his shitposting sperged out often.

I know there are some other; for example, when he was Crystal, he was also some other "girl" that posted similar content (he posted once as crystal and another as that other girl in "her" other thread). Furthermore, around this time (well towards the end of it), he started using Skeleton; he dropped one of the "girls" and kept Crystal, which is why I remember only that "girl".

I really want to write more, actually I kinda have a duty considering anons did but they are gone. I wasn't keeping an eye on Dysnomia as they were, but I remember some of the threads written about this. Actually I just remember another one. Remember when Drawfag left (because Dysnomia dox'd our users and mass-deleted natural and organic non-ironic threads made by one user)? Well, despite everyone knowing he left, Dysnomia tried to pretend it was him for a couple of days before his other personalities won over.

Again, I feel like I have a lot to say, but there was so much going on, I was busy laughing my ass off…

big if true

aww… fuck!

big if true

You do know this is bad… very bad?

Have you at least gone to a (((psychologist))) and get yourself checked? Split personalities are bad, and worse if you're in a position of "power".

i draw for kelly now

who the fuck is kelly?

not flood

I love that meme! It's so…
NATURAL AND ORGANIC__
where can I possibly get more of this meme!!!!

There's a guy on SORECHAN.net that keeps drawing lots and lots of new apu apustaja memes every day and some waifu memes too.

trash

But hex no longer has power. Dysnomia limited hex so hex stepped down.

I think Dysnomia is supposed to be his most dominant personality for right now tbqh

also, did you like the natural and organic threads of chris-chan a few hours ago?

rekt

didn't see. i only got out of bed like an hour ago