Holla Forums is cracking down on the broccoli industry

one of the mods really gets triggered by veganism

pick one and only one

Holla Forums mods get triggered by fully dressed little girls having fun with their families, mild disagreement, the word "tissue", light breezes, and cheerios.

JEW ALERT!

JEW ALEEEERT!!!!!!

Somebody call Auschwitz we have a Jew on the loose!

They're fighting the good fight against those evil jewish vegans

Top kek

it's impossible to sustain oneself on a vegan diet without liberal amounts of soy. veganism is a method of control over a population.

it's you

Of course, my man. Apollonius of Tyana definitely didn't exist. You can't survive on fruits and vegetables, that's insane!.

That was an automated post, newfriend. The Jew Detection System (Implemented last week) got tripped and alerted us all. It really is nice to have such features so we're less affected by kike shills.

I support vegans. They don't eat all delicious meat away from me.

Not eating meat should be a crime. It shouldn't be normalized.

Not eating my meat should be a crime, nuhimsayin? Shit's delightful

Your post was retarded anyways, and crying here because you were banned for it is pathetic.

Nah, I like a decent size portion of meat.
Only gooks go for tiny serves like yours.

This. All children should be required to kill a pig with a chainsaw at the start of middle school

They get hungry an hour later only because there's more. Think about it.

wew lad.
I really dislike vegans, but those bans are getting pretty retarded. Glad I don't go there anymore. I'd rather have people publicly shit on vegans than ban them.

That's pretty brutal.

Look user if cows were the size of anchovies I would eat them alive like I so anchovies but they're not so we have to chop them into little bites first. I mean really it's basic science - any meat eater can grasp it.

better?

How? Slaughtering an animal is a pretty common occurrence. The only "people" who think killing a pig is somehow "brutal" are sheltered millennial faggots who need to be exposed to the real world.

If I truly wanted to put them through something brutal, I would tie a naked fat kike to a pole and have them kill it through the Chinese method of Lingchi.

Not blue enough.

Oh boy you sure are one tough guy, huh.

He didn't say that it's impossible for one to live off a vegan diet, you fucktard. He said that it's impossible to do so without soy being a staple of the diet.

That picture…jfc. I had to take a close look, didn't realize those were cocks.

wew

Wrong again, fucktard. They were vegetarians

meep meep lol yeah fuck broccoli tbh you know you have problems when your vegetable sounds like the name of an italian mob family

Broccoli sounds Italian because it is Italian you retard

Fucking wogs, tryna make us eat all their shit veggies

Meatcucks need to read more books.

Game of Thrones is a TV show you dumb fuck.

What?

lol all you have to do to get banned there is remind the spastic BO that he will never, ever be white. (go try it if you don't believe me)
Your post was kinda gay tho tbh

It doesn't matter if I called subsisting on dick cheese the Pythagorean diet, it's not what they did and neither was veganism you fooking idiot.

greek statues are for fags

big if true

I don't have to pretend

Holla Forums is a feminist board