big if true

Big if true

Holy fugg

fuck you copycat

Big if true

Check the time faggot

We sent it at the same time

wooooow. high five

original spammer was prolly some bored faggot. after that is was us on SORECHAN for the bantz.

True if big

It's big if it's true

good thread

hey hex!

hi

heil hex. you are the spammer

i'm the spammer

you are? big if true

for you

I'm glad to see you are still coming around here tbh

even when i try to leave i can't escape the reality that this is where i belong. at least for now

i'm working on it. i applied at a couple places this week and haven't gotten any emails or calls yet so far. other than that i'm just going to church activities and stuff. today the sister missionaries asked me a favor. they asked me to pick up this girl and drive her to the church for a baptism interview. spent most of my day today driving around in traffic. too bad she isn't cute.

did you rape her on the way?

i'm not a nigger, and she wasn't my type. and sex before marriage is a sin. good news is that the missionaries know the girls that are my type, and they will help me out by getting them around me more. they invited a girl i think is cute to this little study group we have every week. i never see her around much, so the more opportunities the better. never hurts to have the sister missionaries owe you for helping them.

kys, jamal

nice

kys, jamal

nice

You mean the Japanese, 2D, underage type?

no, i mean the Mormon, 3D, virgin type

GOD DEMANDS THAT ALL LOINS BE FRUITFUL.
SUBJECTIVE BEAUTY IS NO EXCUSE
SHOW GOD YOU LOVE HIM, BANG AN UGGO

Someone else will do it, but it won't be me. I can get a cute girl.

ur shit

Don't be jealous, user. You could follow the path I've taken and find yourself a qt Mormon girl too.

u r bretty cool hex

(checked)
thanks. i hope you are right

jöj, just yanking your chain mang. I'm talking to you on that other board. MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS, FAGGOTS!

:^)

Apparently that girl I drove around today already has a guy trying to get with her. Someone obviously thinks she's cute, I sure don't though. He's the guy doing the baptism. I actually got asked to be the witness. I'm the guy that decides whether or not they did it right.

Wrong
Projection

hex hex suck a dick

normie

If I was I wouldn't keep coming back here.

fify. you are a special type of dishonest, aren't you?

orthodox > protestant, catholic, and mormon tbh

I don't see how coming here makes me insincere about my religion. I come here, and I share these things with you in hopes that you will use the information I give you to lift yourself up as well. If anything it shows my sincerity that I try to get more anons to consider coming to the Lord. What do you want out of your life, user? Do you want a family, or do you want to rot here forever?

На сосач

degenerates out

fuckin SJW faggot

Вот ты и съеби

oh, i see
when not graciously driving ugly virgins to baptism lessons, you are here on a mission to bring jesus to 8ch. how very kind of you.

I know for a fact that Hex was not the spammer.
It was someone who had the ability to turn off captcha for themself while leaving it on for everyone else though.
It was someone running their program through their phone (really stupid, btw) while posting on Holla Forums via their PC.
That someone was easily backtraced through their phone and doxxed by an user, and that info was forwarded to Jim.
The spamming immediately stopped and has not happened since (except by a copycat, who has been far less effective than the flooder and has been easily handled), meaning that it is someone Jim has direct authority over.
If you guys do not have the intelligence to figure out who it was from that, I can not help you.

that's not what you wrote on /sudo/

please tell us o enlightened euphoric autist

Fuck off.
You don't know jack shit, you idiot.
You think you do, because you make such enormous assumptions about what you see.
But you are lazy and remain true to form, so you still don't even understand what is happening, let alone its scope.
It is hard for me to believe that someone can be that clueless, but you really are.

This has never been about you.
I know that is a blow to your ego, but it is true.
You are a convenient pawn, nothing else.
Stupid, lazy, egotistical, and easy to manipulate because you are in a vulnerable position.
You are mostly irrelevant to us at this point, which is why I am going to give you 2 pieces of advice:
1) You better wise-up soon and figure out what is going on.
2) Your users are the last people you should be focusing on.

I find it incredible how people still have no idea what's going on in here or who is who.

I usually just go to my usual board and don't care about the site's drama until it affect me, can you give me a quick rundown on what happened?

I know of at least three spammers counted as "the spammer" and three pieces of code used.

█▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀████
██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░██
█░▄█▀▀▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀▀▀█▄░█
█░░░░░░░░▀███░░░░███▀░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░▄▄▄░░▀░░░░░░▀░░▄▄▄░░░░░█
█░▄▄███▀███▄░░░░░░▄███▀███▄▄░█
█░░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░█░░█░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░▄▀░▄░░▄░▀▄░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░▄▄░░░░░▀░░░░░░▀░░░░░▄▄░░░█
██░░░█▄▄░░░▄██▀▀██▄░░░▄▄█░░░██
██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀██░▀▀░██▀▀▀▀▀░░░▄██
███▄░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████▄░░░░░░░▀██▀░░░░░░░▄█████
███████▄░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░▄███████
█████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄█████████
███████████▄▄░██░▄▄███████████

smiley spammed Holla Forums for a few days

and nor do you. your thesis is that Dysnerdia spams his own board (and others) from his phone and should be removed by admin for damaging the site.
things is, you're the only faggot arguing that he is the dreaded spammer and saying you saw proof in a discussion on another site is not convincing. there isn't a single search result to back you up. prove me wrong
as for jimmy fatkins ousting dysnomia because the userbase hates him, you only need look at the debacle with the cockroach from Holla Forums to realize that global admin will not interfere with the admin of privately owned boards, however much the faggotbase whines about the owner

oh. and also,
i'm not dysnomia
preaching falsehood to elicit the truth isn't gonna work

a quick bullshit test on that post
that'll be screenshot or pastebin. thx

Or you could write your own.

You have no idea how any of this works. Hex is the spammer tbh

I didn't want to but I did it anyway because I was asked for help. And most 20+ converts aren't virgins. She probably wasn't either. Just because I think she is unattractive, doesn't mean everyone does.
Have you done anything nice for someone lately, or do you just sit here and act like a sarcastic fedora wearing redditor on Holla Forums every day? Learn from me, or don't. I don't care, but I will try to be a good example for others in hopes that someone will see that it is a good thing to do.

Why did he do that? and who's that guy?

Smiley is a mildly crazy astral wizard who is/was the BO of /fringe/ which apparently was an ib once. He seems sort of okay. I like him so far.
Kys.

fug u hex
ik your secret

No, you don't. If you know something, it's no longer a secret.

Can three people not keep a secret?
Not him btw.

Nope, only way to keep a secret is to tell no one.
████▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀████
██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░██
█░▄█▀▀▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀▀▀█▄░█
█░░░░░░░░▀███░░░░███▀░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░▄▄▄░░▀░░░░░░▀░░▄▄▄░░░░░█
█░▄▄███▀███▄░░░░░░▄███▀███▄▄░█
█░░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░█░░█░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░▄▀░▄░░▄░▀▄░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░▄▄░░░░░▀░░░░░░▀░░░░░▄▄░░░█
██░░░█▄▄░░░▄██▀▀██▄░░░▄▄█░░░██
██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀██░▀▀░██▀▀▀▀▀░░░▄██
███▄░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████▄░░░░░░░▀██▀░░░░░░░▄█████
███████▄░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░▄███████
█████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄█████████
███████████▄▄░██░▄▄███████████

Hex Did Nothing Wrong tbh

Nobody ever said that.
Where did you hear that?
That was never said either.
Why are you making shit up?

For the record, I watched the user backtrace the spammer (the one who was spamming both the board and individual threads simultaneously while captcha was enabled, and doing so at a rate of about 1 per second, btw).
So I know who was spam flooding, and I never said it was Dysnomia.
I never said who it was, and I never will.
I only said who it was not, and it was not Hex.
Your own idiotic inferences carried you down the path you are on and I am not responsible for those.
The user who backtraced the spammer emailed Jim and included a personal code by which his identity could be verified if needed.
So if verification is needed, it will be obtained, but not by you.
Only by the parties who need it.
I do not know that code, as I did not watch it get typed in, but I do know that there was one, which is more than you know.
I also know that what Jim does or doesn't do is none of my business.
I do not make decisions for him and never claimed that I do.
*IF* is a very important word, and should not be overlooked.
As to whether you are Dysnomia or not, nobody really cares either way.
But changes are coming, and soon.
That I do know.

8ch.net/sudo/res/54648.html#q54834
your posts all have the same format

If this is true, this is really big.

kys reddit

nothing we serfs can do, except masturbate

mep mep I concur

othing wrong with that

pic related

The more tbh the better.

drinking is degenerate