I'm trying to track down a predator online, Holla Forums. Can anyone help me find information about this IP address?

I'm trying to track down a predator online, Holla Forums. Can anyone help me find information about this IP address?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KEkrWRHCDQU
youtube.com/watch?v=q-8yLB1KA9Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How retarded can you possibly be?
Do you know anything about IPv4?

I'm sorry user; I've only been trained with IPv8. I can write a nice GUI in Visual Basic though.

W-wait? Is this some kind of bait thread?
Oh, c'mon, I'm not good at this...

We're not going to help you spy on your crush, user.

This is a very serious thread, user. We're attempting to backtrace the IP of a very dangerous hacker group. We have to find them before they level up and harm more girl gamers.

Look, everyone knows that the first step is to hack the Gibson.

Alright OP I'm going to let in you in on a little trade secret. I'm going to black text the rest of this message, so the evil google spiders can't read it.
Configure your computer to use the IP address of your adversary, and then suddenly all the data that was supposed to go to them, will now start going to you. You can be super über and redirect the traffic back to them so they won't be able to detect an interception, but it's complicated and involves something called the loopback interface.

We are not going to help you murder your next victim, user.

>>>/baphomet/
Is the place where the skills are at. Either that or pay someone to do it.

sudo rm rf /

You could try asking this guy: youtube.com/watch?v=KEkrWRHCDQU

That's pretty much all you need to track down the killer's IP

YOU ASSHOLE I TRIED THIS AND IT DELETED THE GOD PARTITION ON MY HARD DISK DRIVE AND NOW I'M A NIHILIST

youtube.com/watch?v=q-8yLB1KA9Y

This guy has some real life experience wih backtracing.

that whole thing was a wonderful hoot, until he died
and she became a slovenly barnyard sow... named Lenny or... whatever?
last we saw she was exiting her "guy" stage tho, mebbe she'll turn out alright after all

Sorry OP, but that's a darknet IP address. It's untraceable to all but the most powerful hackers.

But user, what about Nigerian ICE agencies hired by russian hackers to triangulate your nmap IPFS node?

what kind of predator we talking about here? fox? lion? this could be dangerous

I'm legitimately surprised that some people didn't realize that this thread and were shitposts. I posted those threads for shits and giggles, and instead the Rust thread was taken almost completely seriously and there are people ITT that didn't realize it was a massive shitpost, even with the pic containing not only four-digit IPv4 octets, but also a NBC watermark.

Have people here seriously gotten that autistic? I could swear people were less autistic when I last posted here a year ago.

Any community that gets its laughs by pretending to be idiots will eventually be flooded by actual idiots who mistakenly believe that they're in good company. You are the cancer killing Holla Forums.

we're hunting that one wolf again, and maybe the fox. im soo getting double knotted tonight~

Hot

baphomet must be 420 baud slow