Lets say civilization winds up destroying itself in the near future or is denocided by "TPTB"...

Lets say civilization winds up destroying itself in the near future or is denocided by "TPTB", the people brainwashed into their light like a bug to a bulb will perish and all that will be left are those who decided to live off the grid, like the amish.
Would you choose to leave this all behind, forgo a life of technological luxury for something akin to how people lived before modern times.

I got to thinking about this.
Nature must have a backup program to ensure that a species doesn't totally wipe itself out.
The current world order is too evil and people haven't truly woken themselves up from the shroud placed on them by society.
Should this current civilization evolve to the point where they would become transhuman and colonize the cosmos I have no doubt it will only lead to evil and many people will be discarded.
People who are fed up with the way things are, or for any number of reasons are starting to wake up to the fact that they must live off the grid.
Those who choose to avoid this civilization's technologically driven stage of evolution will go on to be the successor of humanity and will birth the new humans.

Maybe there really were previous technologically advanced civilizations on earth, or at least in the solar system.
Maybe "Atlantis" really did exist and they just wiped themselves out just how this current civilization will.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QkPBam3qO34
youtube.com/watch?v=DZT6YpCsapg
youtube.com/watch?list=PL_IlIlrxhtPOuay4oTOTsZln7jliV5l_I&time_continue=197&v=aXuTt7c3Jkg
8ch.net/b/res/7417663.html
meme.co.za/?p=84
8ch.net/file_store/fe3f09a75411c1ba6848fb18aa05033716bd3616cf294c249628b4b29ae5b192.gif
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

didn't read lol

same tbh xD

I'm not gonna read all that.

What is your fucking problem?

Go away, shill.

The picture is not Amish or how they live. Nature is alive and heals itself. Anything created by a human is dead and needs an army of repair men running around fixing what breaks down, they are lazy and would rather throw it all away then fix their own crap. This is why the world has become a toxic waste dump and shit pile. Everything that humans touch becomes corrupted. Why would I ever help a █etic virus and parasite fuck the planet up worse than it already is?

All there is, is life and no one owns it. This is the real gift, LIFE, stop killing LIFE.

Take Care, :)

Yes.

Seek Jesus and the other magical sky fathers.

Not true.
Humans are capable of great things thanks to their consciousness and creativity.
It is humans and the tools they are capable of creating that can heal planets, create planets and expand life/existence.

[citation needed]

Yeah, why not. It'd be a hard life, but it'd be a simple life. It'd likely be a lot more gratifying in certain ways, too. The feeling of accomplishment you'd get from tracking and hunting wild game to feed yourself and your family would be tremendous. The personal industriousness that you might acquire as a result of having to improvise munitions could give way to a sense of independence and confidence in oneself. It'd be HARD, though. I'm too complacent, too placated by the opiate that is modernized living. I'd probably die, but it's cool to imagine, I guess.

ur alrdy dead is the point here

Jebus is imaginary.

Whatever you are smoking, don't pass it around, because your brain is toast.
Humans; fucked it up.
Go kill everyone like you and then yourself, and the planet will heal itself.

It's not for us to judge the new world. Nor them for us. If any of us survive an apocalypse, we will just be ghosts, figuratively.
I imagine a few people would try to form churches and governments. I would try to eliminate them. There's no point in wiping the slate clean if you're just going to make the same mistakes.

Yeah, I know that. You're already dead, too. It's just a matter of time before we stop breathing. So, in the mean time, so me your penis if you want. I'm totally a 12 yo girl who likes 40+ yo men, and my mom's cool w/it so wuteva : )

I agree, start over, and leave LIFE alone, Don't fix what isn't broken, tread lightly on the earth.
This might work if we had a second chance but anyone thinking like this is dreaming. Do some more research, everything you need to know about our extinction is out there.

That's why you join a collective and work together as a family/tribe.

I'm really considering this myself.
For far too long I have been domesticated by this tech driven society.
The technology has made my life worse, I imagine where I would be had none of this existed.
It's just a huge distraction, or like you put it an opiate drug.
I feel like a bug attracted to a light.

Enough with the pessimistic nihilism.
Humans are necessary, the universe created us for a purpose.
There are certain things only humans are capable of.
Imagine if there was a truly benevolent civilization that went on to travel the cosmos, there is so much a universe could benefit from beings like that.
Humans are double edged swords and you could use the same argument to come up with reasons why other species shouldn't exist.
At the end of the day this universe exists to foster life and consciousness, humans are the ultimate biological machines in that regard.

" I'd probably die, but it's cool to imagine, I guess."
That's assuming we didn't recruit scientists that could come up with natural means to extend our lifespans or live indefinitely.
Also at this point procreation would be very important, so at least you would live on through your offspring.

I'm going to stay away from [email protected] up Utopians, and the long list of unevolved problem children.
………………………………..

Surrender to the stupid, live out the rest of your parasitic lives the best you can and then die. This is all you can do now, but most of you will make a lot of noise before you go.

Too stupid to talk to.

I haven't read one thing on this thread that interfaces with reality, fake news.

Good pic of the tumor on their heads, hehehe.

You couldn't foster your own boogers.

Why do you think it's impossible for people to do something that is literally hardwired into us?
Living off nature, birthing children, creating tribes and living a more primitive life?

hehehehehahahahahahahaLOL.
Do you even science ?
Stop science fictioning.

Look at the world and your self, wake up.

Have some evidence;
Meathooked & End of Water

youtube.com/watch?v=QkPBam3qO34

Make sure that you watch it to the end, so you realize the carrying capacity of the earth has been exceeded. It can't take any more idiots, hehehe.

the gays have destroyed Rome, whats stopping them from doing it to the US?

That's actually highly debated among ecologists/environmental scientists. The malthusian model of catastrophe due to resource scarcity and carrying capacity being exceeded still applies but the actual numerical value connected to carrying capacity is highly debated, some saying 7 billion has exceeded it, some saying 15-20 billion is when it has been exceeded.
it's not scientifically accurate to say the general consensus is one way or the other

i know all about virtual water consumption, which i think is what your video you linked probably talks about (i dont wanna watch it too long), and probably goes into evaluating why denmark is one of the largest consumers of energy/resources in the world due to their meat-heavy diet and how the tertiary consumers/plants that herbivores/omnivores eat, then go and feed upward with a more ineffecicent transfer of energy all the way up to carnivores, and we have too much of afocus on blah blah

i forgot waht point i was making other than that carrying capacity of the earth is not something ecological economists have come up with a set in stone budget/deficit for

I can't talk with a noise maker that won't view the evidence. Just view the clip and see for yourself.
Go disinformation somewhere else.

The point you are trying to make is that you are a denier of actual evidence.

Be sure to kill all the soulless people during The Tribulation to help the angels. God bless.

sry mate you have proven yourself unworthy of any further responses

youtube.com/watch?v=DZT6YpCsapg

youtube.com/watch?list=PL_IlIlrxhtPOuay4oTOTsZln7jliV5l_I&time_continue=197&v=aXuTt7c3Jkg

Good you have nothing to say anyway. :)

8ch.net/b/res/7417663.html

you have good taste in threads

You will anyway, because everyone dies. Make a plan about that and live like this is your last day, just promise us that you won't be stupid anymore.

You…

meme.co.za/?p=84

its called extinction and it happens all the time.

no, it doesn't. something like 99% of the species that have lived on Earth at some point are extinct.
Natural selection has no will, nor does it favor anything but the organisms who can fuck, eat and kill more efficiently than everything else. Human ingenuity, especially medical technologies, mean that for the most part, we have the ability to circumvent natural selection, for better or worse.
Human conquest of the forces that literally every other life-form that exists or has ever existed on this planet are controlled by will either allow expand our domination across the universe or will lead us to demise far faster than natural order ever could.

You are operating under the assumption that humans are bad for the planet or that there is such a thing as good and bad for the planet. There are millions of planets with no life on it at all. They are not bad planets or good planets.
Survival of the fittest nigger. We just happen to be the most fit. We are only killing the weak. We are the peak of evolution, the strongest living beings in the universe thus far. There is no living being that is a threat to our existence as a species. For now We are the pinnacle of nature.

If other animals have a problem with that they better get good.

He's right on point imo. It doesn't change anything that you can attach a memetic satire picture of it. Although burgers are a bad example of this and your picture is moderately funny. Europeans and S-Koreans and the Japanese and the Taiwanese are a good example of this.

HOLY FUCK the number of shills in this thread is tremendous, that's a good sign right?

8ch.net/file_store/fe3f09a75411c1ba6848fb18aa05033716bd3616cf294c249628b4b29ae5b192.gif

Don't mind me, just putting
(((𝔼𝔽𝔽𝕆ℝ𝕋)))
into threads.

Why does this species have a fetish for its own suffering?

Smdh.

Nope, if that was the case we wouldn't be seeing the rate of extinction we're seeing today.

Nothing special is stopping us from wiping ourselves out, we just don't really want to.