Good meme, guys

Good meme, guys
Straight outta cuckchan

t. halfchanner

t. redditor

it's not straight out of cuckchan you Motrin! we have a better user base. look at the number of replies to those threads! 0 and 1! on 4chan those threads would be filled with replies! how fucking stupid are you. and btw you hate blocks your thread? you just guaranteed it'll keep going on because you just told every fucking faggot here what to post to trigger your little tiny gnat sized head! that's what people do online! god fucking damn!!

You couldn't sound more like an agitated teenager faggot if you tried

but i'm 100% correct on all points. just kys you cry babbie waste of space

Rocks near Bath. Wat do?

I half expected you were being ironic but you're actually this much of a faggot god damn

how is the truth ironic, you stupid fuck!

What the fuck kid, you're fucking hilarious. How did you get this mad so quickly

ok you sure sound like a faggot that actually loves blocks your path memery. fuck off.

Please keep crying holy shit

Reddit is halfchan you spastic

Stop using words you don't know the meaning of.

You can't disprove my statement :)

You're right, you can't prove anything to mentally handicapped monkeys, if you make an argument they'll just shit on the floor and walk away.

Like I said, I don't disagree
I can't fault you for needing me to repeat the statement, I bet you have problems even using the bathroom.

Chequed, just to annoy the sagefag.

Thanks.

Czech'd again, your on a role.

Keep crying, nigga.

you're* tbh :)

⛧SATAN TRIPS ⛧

Both you and me buddy
Very nice

you're* tbh :)

I also used the wrong roll, numbnuts. Lurn2chan!

Keep failing at getting dubs sissy bitch

Everyone's talking about how cancerous those threads are but this thread turned into a get thread. I swear people make these threads just to trigger more cancer because it certainly does work.

This being cancer doesn't mean I'm wrong. It just means I made my point in a cancerous thread.