Show us your desktop user. No cleaning up

Show us your desktop user. No cleaning up.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ySoQS
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pls no bully

Why Firefox tho? If you like firefox try Pale Moon.

oh shit nigger i have a space wallpaper background as well.

Someone who plays that mustn't be bullied.

Checked.

Nice bait CIA nigger, go back to halfchan!

I just finished an unarmed only playthrough on the second one for lulz. Also, if you haven't used the restored content mod you're losing out.

I use both

it is a good one

kek. whats in the dysnomia folder?

Didn't they stop support for Win 7?

not yet

i have the same one but i use three wallpapers. 2 for my desktop and one for my laptop. i don't want to upload my actual desktop because datamining n shet but i'll get wallpaper images wait.

one whole webm wtf

OP here, I don't have problem posting my prtscr since I'm Linux and my /home is separated from / and encrypted, so doubt that anyone can do anything :-/

there's also these, and a text file with this written on it:

archive.is/ySoQS

i'm sorry i've been spooked

dys is and always will be a cunt but he was less of a cunt then. obviously this is one 'great' moment from the many shitty moments he's had as being bo

sorry i really have been spooked. i hopped onto my vpn as well
3rd wallpaper is the same as this anons

Beautiful

If you're going to use windows just torrent windows 7 because it's better in pretty much every single way to windows 10

But can you scroll window under cursor without making it active? Or open iso without additional apps? Windows 7 is not better. If you mean surveillance I don't care about it.

Go back to 4chan

Thanks for being part of the problem, cuck.

you can't post images through tor right?

I guess it doesn't matter if you don't give a shit about surveillance but that means you have a higher chance of getting v& with all the CP floating around

linux mint, or try PureOS, is much better than win7, or any minisoft product for that matter. Free and immune to virus. Come on be fearless and give it a try.

on this board you can't post media or create threads through tor, yes.

Why not use Iridium with spoof every 5, and set to delete everything every 10 minutes, with umatrix to block all scrypts and PPTP type VPN.

I don't save CP and I don't live in the USA.

You actually think that? Wewlad.

I do use linux on a laptpop for work but I like to use windows 7 for my gaming pc because it doesn't take as many hoops to jump through to play VN's and such but for everything not gaming related I use linux

all you have to do is use incognito mode, it makes it so they can't track you

This guy gets it.

I also have a space background

my hero, the biggest fag I know except for Linus. hehehe :)

enjoy overpriced hunks of shit you should only use a phone to listen to music or text/call and android is also pretty shit when it comes to adding in expensive bullshit

the fuck are you on about? I don't use apple.

i like to live on the edge tbh

The amount of people using wangblows is surprising.

Install an activator

Actually it's on 90% of PCs

I've been using Linux in various forms since Knoppix came out on a disk. And if the browser is set up correctly, I've never had a problem. I'm waiting patiently for the Librem 5 phone to be created, and then I'll buy one and throw everything android and google away for good.
Right now I'm using Mint, PureOS, and 1 Qubes -Whonix, the only thing I worry about is a new Chromebook flip touch screen that I use for work, but I never do anything silly on it. And if I needed anonymity I would get Chrubix for it and put it on an SD card. Thanks for your opinion but my life is handled. I had a computer repair business and my opinion about Microsoft won't change because they're junk.

take care

Every specialized app is made for windows, on linux no graphic or 3d software similar in quality to commercial alternatives, many devices are unsupported.

A what?

a brain

Crack for windows

You can also use a metaspin.

You mean meatspin?

Yeah. Meatspin. A typo.

he cleaned his desktop and decided to hide the time what a fucking faggot

Right now im on ubuntu but i'm thinking of switching to linux mint but on my other computer when I switched from win10 to win7 I lost all my drivers because intel is full of kikes and needed to get a new network card but would that happen if I already switched to linux from windows before with no problems or was it just a fluke?

you aint mining my data nice try jimbo

I use the start menu and hide the desktop icons

What data, time?

how tf is jim going to get anything from your time

We need this screenshot.

icons on your desktop is degenerate. I dont have any to clean up.

see? degenerate x100

MODS

What WoW?

go ham

go green

MoP?

Yuch!

fuck off. i can tolerate pedos making threads on Holla Forums, but dont fuck with other established threads.

Just report pedo and continue.

I switched it there for a change of pace, got used to it and never bothered to put it back down

Pls no bully

Can we post smartphone home screens?

i can't stop him from posting cp so why not support him because he'll post it regardless

mines on top because its convenient. even browsers have all features on the top. easy to access everything.

I use my bar on top as well.

I got used to it since it's on top by defult on Xubuntu and I used it for a long time, so I set it on top every time now.

I wasn't bullying

Fuck off kid fucker.

encourage people to fuck threads, and this is justified because you somehow believe he will post regardless. you're immensely retarded. im sure you arent just a degenerate fuck that wants to ogle at children and sacrifice this thread to do so. kys.

i see you closet pedo

like you're any better for being on this board
please nigger

This is why I'm still here

do you feel proud admitting that?

i'm on tor with tails rn if i wanted cp i'd seek it out :3
always remember you're here too

Yeah… I started this thread. Ofc I'm here.

Yup idc what people on a dead board think of me or think of the online version of 'me.'

and how many reaction gifs of children do you have, user?

This user does have a point

but is it running on a VM on cubes/whonix/SELkernal?

tired of people, and by people, i mean pedophiles, using this as an "argument" like it somehow invalidates the opponent. Holla Forums and Holla Forums isnt specifically for pedophile content. i have even more incentive to be here since im banned on all boards by 4chan and all other chans are deader than dead.

BAHAHAHAHAHAAHWHWAHA
it works well because it really is this easy to trigger 'your kind' and at the end of the day you still lurk these threads. you can try rationalize it all you want but you're here. you can think its not argument but you can't tell me there isn't some sort of 'truth.'
for what reason :3

freeze peach is pedophilia and spam
woops

Not the guy you're talking to, but:

ANSWER THIS user WHY YOU WERE B8

are they really banning raid threads now what the actual fuck

For more then year now I think.

And it's a 14 day one.

i dindt ask how you acquired that particular one. have a seat.

i thought they were just cracking down on jailbait and pedoshit but why a raid thread

the ban length doesn't matter in this context. why the fuck would they ban the raiding culture, they're banning lulz now? wew

t. pedo

This is the only one then.

lol, what? normal, sane, non-degenerate people? is that meant to be a fucking insult?
you use that point whenever someone criticises pedophiles, but even if that person was one, it doesnt invalidate his criticism. i say it's not an argument because it simply isnt.
there isnt. i dont find sex or relationships appealing and i generally find only >13 &

oh okay as you were

Around year ago when I left and got banned, pretty much the only thing you could find on Holla Forums there were:
Traps
Dick rate threads
YLYL
Nudes

sheesh, that's exactly how 4chan was when i left five years ago. what the fuck kept you there?

i corroborate this.

Didn't Elder scrolls Online go down?

so you're that one spastic in those threads who claims he's not a pedophile but he lurks in pedo threads with lgs then he screeches 'muh discussion.' are you that same spastic?

nope

wut

you didn't lose out on much friend

OP here, I'm not that guy you're talking to. Yes, I reported the CP, removed it, asked guy to stop, made 1-2 posts about ait and that's pretty much it.

Don't see why this guy got so triggered. Just put post on ignore and report it and nobody's going to do anything to you.

We're not triggered. This is the only type of fun I have on this board because everyone seems to 'stop lurking.' Sorry for your thread but its a random thread that's shitposting friendly so what do you expect?

Well… People still did a few nice greentexts and idle threads like this were still there from time to time. Now a days, when you try and make some OC, it gets 0 interests. Literally only things that get attention are YLYL.

i lurk all threads, since there aren't many, but pedo threads usually contain hebes and, gold star, discussion. im jaded discussing incest, religion, politics. im young to pedophile discussion, so i find it interesting. most arguments are pretty disappointing, though. also, are you that faggot tor user?

i like discourse too much, sorry, fam. also, were not triggered.

Yeah… I was just confused on why someone seemed so…Well, afraid (no offence)… Of CP. Just remove it report and continue idle shitpost.

i wasn't. i said dont encourage cp on other threads not dedicated to it since it can tank it. you should thank me.

Who cares, it's just a thread.

did the Holla Forums circle jerk get too much for you
you realize there's one user dedicated to samefagging pedo threads. so realistically you're talking to that one anons '3 personalities.'
not sure who you're talking about but no? i'm using tor right now if you want to go into the implications of using tor.

This is now a sayaka thread

one i find interesting. if we condone this behavior, soon all threads will be tanked.

Holla Forums, in general, is utter fucking cancer.
i know of him, but there are some dedicated users that actually bother to offer substance.
yeah, you're that faggot tor user. a tor user that is accompanied by his trademark ':3'

post sayaka

you realize not everyone who admits to using tor is that 'one faggot tor user.' you should stop projecting all your insecurities and hate onto tor users just because it helps you feel less degenerate than 'us.' if it makes you feel any better i'll start copying his 'trademark :3' just to trigger you.
:3
oh and also you know /younglove/ has actual 'decent' discussions on pedophilia. 'ellen' this anti or whatever the fuck he/she is offers some actual 'intellectual' discussion on the subject. so since we're basically namefagging here what do you want me to call you?

i have no idea who that is, friend. i dont watch anime.

worst girl tbh

gay

Why are you here user you don't belong

Hitomi is

Try Iridium with umatrix, ublock origin, ublock extra and PPTP type VPN instead of Tor. I think it's same privacy wise, but a lot faster.

idk i'm not very tech literate but i'll have a go at setting that up. some of my colleagues are very tech literate since its their job but i'm not sure how they'd react to me asking for advice on anonymity but i'll give it a go in the near or late future.

i could literally say the same to you when you assumed i was that one spastic.or to all pedos that call everyone closet pedos. having a taste of ones medicine is pretty shit, huh? ^-^
that's what makes him unique. you will be hurting him, not me.
she visits Holla Forums occasionally and she is fucking retarded. pure sophistry or stupidity. she seems intelligent because she bothers to articulate her thoughts. she is pro pedophilia, wants to actually have sex with kids, is a she, and is a fucking lesbo. all types of degeneracy.

call me whatever you like, baby.

;-;

when i say "wants to actually have sex with kids" i mean legally. she wants it legalised.

What a gay

Kys shitfag

Does your shit taste know no bounds I bet you also hate tomboys

see what i mean about this board being shitposting friendly. you just have to let it happen because when the shitstorm is weathered everyone mellows out.

idc who i hurt but if triggers you i'll start doing it. its like that tbh fucking meme, after some time it'll eventually trigger people
she sounds like quiet the character
what triggers you about this one user that you have to be this butthurt. aren't you on the same side as 'us.' why out him or 'us' tor users?
i'm not projecting anything. you type like that one user. you space like that one user and you're easily identifiable by your 'demeanor.'
well are you that one spastic? if you are then i'm not projecting at all.

Is it u the gay from next thread? I could say sayaka is worst but I don't lie, kyouko is worst.

nothing wrong with homuhomu

Clean that shit

You are so retarded you hate tomboys and sayaka

Can you please clean your desktop up

I refuse

truly a double faggot

just put the vn's in a vn folder

I don't hate them.

anyways im going to bed
stop getting triggered :3

Post sayaka homu kills everybody and acts like a bitch but sayaka just wants to be a good friend so sayaka>homunigger

it triggered me, but now that i know its actually intentional, i dont mind as much.
she's a normie and being in this culture doesnt save her from her inherent female degeneracy. she called me sexist and is easily offended when you throw basic insults. she has no other incentive to be here other than to satisfy her pedophilic/homosexual desires. the only time she is motivated to "argue"is when she thinks you're being convinced. she doesnt care. she's a faggot.
im not triggered. i had a healthy relationship with him. but he left me. they claims that everyone is that faggot tor user is actually a cry for help. i miss him.
what side would that be?
i could also say the same.
there's alot of spastics that hate pedos and like discussion. i wouldnt know

nvm you're here

ffs i missed this. u made me waste all my time

go to sleep

You are the one who hates best girls of their titles Homura and Sucy. Go kys.I won't reply to your shit anymore.

i don't like this relationship. i need to change my typing mannerisms and maybe use some proper grammar from time to time. but when i samefag threads they seem to be overlook it
you go to sleep
also i truly don't know what i am. i larp some much i don't even understand what i truly want at times.
you go to sleep

seem to overlook it
k i need to go to sleep

But sucy is shit and I don't hate homura I think she is fine but she isn't as good as sayaka

live and fight for my aspirations.

same. goodnight, pedo scum.

you're one too

All pedo's hate sayaka so if you hate sayaka you are a pedo

if that helps you sleep, then believe it.

wait are you on i don't even know anymore or i'm too tired to remember w/e

i sleep very well thank you but no seriously what are you?
hebe?

wait i think you're the hebe user
ok hebe user gn
im going to laylow from now on see what becomes of the board activity when i stop samefagging pedo threads

yes? this the same user? what the fuck happened

a patrician; aka: hebe, yes.

goodnight -.-

im tired af and what do you mean wtf happened

k nite

cunt, go to sleep.

Post sayaka to keep the pedo's away