Google Hotwheels' old redchan and fap there

oh shit nigger

:3

Gimme that video qt

Granny is Jessi is digusting…

Idk how I fucked that up
Granny Jessi is disgusting

She's not a granny, she's a MILF

yeah, this is when we finally hit unacceptable degeneracy. every time i see this video, i hate pedos even more.

I guess pedophilia and feminism really are one and the same.

Ho is Jessi ??

you shouldn't delude yourself with granny jessis ;-; she looks like a witch.

that's a still image

idk tbh

you hate pedos because a little girl filmed herself being lewd?

HAHAHAHA OH WOW

t. closet pedo

In a way pedos are basically cucks. They invest time and resources into taking care of an infertile female and even provide them with sexual favours. Then when the girl is actually capable of reproducing they lose interest and seek out another girl to provide for.

i need to see this video

a video exists.

yes, sexual at that age and managed to record herself (for the entertainment of others) and it somehow managed to find itself on the Internet where degenerates thrive. im sure no one else was involved. no one taught or and instilled this in her. how willfully dense are you to justify your utter fucking degeneracy? i cant stand delusional pedos. its fucking frightening

this is some nigger tier reasoning right here

lol I've never seen it that way, but it's true

no shit, i was just implying you kept rewatching it, closet pedophile.

t. pedoshill

pot calling the kettle black, tbh, since you assume we're all evil.

midget threads are supposed to be about the cripple

yes, because pedos just care about children and dont have a degenerate urge to fuck them, and please only themselves, regardless of anything. favours? how great you paint pedos.

you only need to watch it once? also, im a hebe. this is why i lurk these threads.

oh its you. hi closet pedo.

really dont get this argument. even if i was, why does that matter? you can be a serial killer and understand that murder is wrong. is this your kinds only tactic to ignore criticism? pretty pathetic. call me a pedo all you like, but it doesnt change the fact you ogle and masturbate to that child that was clearly conditioned and taught to record herself.

What is wrong with that type of behavior other than you don't like it and it upsets your fee fees?

any link to the video ?

You think kids don't do that kind of thing on their own? kek, and I thought my middle school experience was boring.

i've never seen the video nor am i going to mastarbate to a still of a toddler.
thanks i was doing that anyway
it matters because you were trying to make excuses up to lurk these threads. as if being a 'hebe' is any better than being a pedophile. society groups ephebophilia, hebephilia under pedophilia so yes it does matter, spastic.
all these assumptions but not one bit of truth. you got btfo by some random user in another thread a few days ago where you basically came out and said 'i'm a pedophile.' so as i initially said:
closet pedophile

Nice meme. Even when the evidence is right in front of your face, it still must be the works of those evil pedos grooming her into doing their bidding.

Girls sexually matures around 12, sometimes younger. whos not to say she made that for someone she knew at school, and of course falls into the hands of everyone else because nothing on the internet is sacred.

You make it out as i'm justifying anything, when the reality is, the burden of proof lies on you friend

That one? Hate to break it to you, but there are literally about half a million videos like that. Many much worse.

what video and no

hahaha wtf? that girl looks more like pre-school to me you degenerate

Maybe she saw it on TV.

you referring to the supposed carer who instills sexual ideology in the child, then teaches her to record these acts so the degenerate can upload it online to further degenerates, at age 5, where her cognitive mind isnt developed at all so she is esily prone to manipulation, so she will eventually come to regret these acts and feel disgusted with herself, all because these adults couldnt control their primitive fucking urges. talking about that behavior that these pedophiles employ? yeah, i think that is incredibly wrong to do and i dont see how anyone would disagree. but pedophiles seek any crumb to justify their acts. disgusting.

what? understand sex. record it. upload it online to the internet… at age 5? are you this fucking delusional?
she doesnt look fucking 13, retard.

that doesnt at all justify why calling me a pedo matters to the fact pedophilia is degenerate… at all?
yeah, there is difference between a fuking 13 yo and a 5 yo. a clear fucking difference. a blatant difference. how do you pedos not know this?
you are literally fucking insane.

mate, she is like fucking 5. not 12, you retard.how does someone that young know sex, recording and internet.

im aware. thats why i established the line.

pics related are two children being abused tbh

oh. okay. i guess games where you murder people is the cause for violence in children aswell? lol you fucking dumb ass. see somehow also learnt how to use the internet. fucking stop lying to yourself

Fucking Japanese. The kings of degenerate culture.

this strawman. they look significantly older and the video context departs significantly from those images also. jesus christ, as least try with your fallacies.

enlighten me on his meaning

is that suppose to hurt anyone?
why does 'looking older' matter when it's already established that they're underage. remember that pedophilia is ages 18 and under, spastic.

The brain does not finish growing until 25 yo so it is blatant rape before then no matter what the age.

This is the culture you live in, user. All girls do this, and the young ones are obviously going to mimic it. Who are you to arbitrarily draw the line at what age they can or can't do lewd dances?

Well no, she won't, because this is increasingly normal nowadays.

not him, but good god your argumentation is utterly retarded. first you state that sexual maturation is around 12, then you deny that there is a difference between a 5 yo and a 12 yo. are you trying to convince anyone with that reasoning? because it won't work for anyone with an iq above room temperature.

read again what i said here about society's definition of pedophilia because i'm not going to backtrack just because you can't comprehend my point.
apparently i'm insane for stating a fact. i can pull up the old thread if you want some evidence because you literally said you were a pedo. **assuming you're the same 'am a hebe in a pedo thread rational' user.
you are a pedophile. it hurts but its the truth.

I love being alive sometimes

lewd is rewd tbh
Teach your child some manners

The internet, her peers, media, being alive. This is actually "normal" behavior.

no tbh

yes, the internet, as in "pedophile creeps on the internet"

[citation needed]

You are actually fucking retarded

no, its meant to point out your fallacy.
because generally when they look older they are older. simple logic.
usually on sites like these, we make a distinction. are you new?

holy shit you're utterly retarded. you're too far gone.

not an argument
basic morality regarding basic science. lewd dances with intent involving others who play a role. that's the issue. they can do it on their own time without an audience or hand influencing them.

when i say pedophile i mean people who like < 12. i dont know why you are bringing in societies definition when im clearly referring to young children.
you still dont see my point. im saying me being a pedophile doesnt matter. you are so dense.

jesus. how much did you recite this to yourself every night to live with the fact you do wrong shit? how much?

alright lets not make the distinction this time
you are a pedophile.
that's not an argument

Let's all take a moment to remember that we are arguing this hard over a child doing the butt-dance

>im saying' me being a pedophile doesnt matter. you are so dense
oh so society and your friends will care about what you think. have fun being corned, chastised and eaten up by your so called 'friends.'
>when i say pedophile i mean people who like < 12
like i said earlier. even if you say you're a hebephile you will be labeled as a pedophile. it doesn't matter what you think because in societies eyes you are the lowest of the low. literal terrorists get more sympathy from the media and public compared to 'us.' if i've interpretted everything you said from the beginning wrong then please be blunt and not sugar coat shit because no one cares.

It's not my fault that she choose to stream or record herself doing a 'sexy dance.' Its also not my fault a user decided to take said recording and circulate it around the internet. I am not a child abuser just because I choose to click play on one of these midgets being lewd.

Children can't be sexy tho bc they are CHILDREN.

Why do you choose push away "facts?" Are you so blinded by your agenda that you choose to nitpick certain "facts" that will follow your narrative? How much do you recite these nitpicked "facts?" How much?

ik ur being sarcastic but just incase people don't know i'll say: you're being sarcastic

sure.
sorry, do i have to pander to your autism? when they're older they are more developed mentally. do i have to explain further and more in depth than that?

why are you bringing in societies perspective? im giving you my perspective and argument and you think bringing in society is an argument? im genuinely confused. what are you trying to achieve here?

have you literally not understood what im saying. no, you understand, you just willingly ignore it because atleast you're pseudo-ignorance will mitigate any guilt you might feel. she isnt merely doing a lewd butt-dance, you pigs. how much intelligence do you think this 5 yo has? how high in regard must you hold a 5yo to justify your sickness? you actually think this 5yo learnt sex at that age, recorded it, then uploaded it to the internet? you really believe that?

that behavior isnt normal and encouraging it can lead to harm, because they are children. let me repeat: children. you didnt give any facts. that isnt fucking normal.

Yeah we have some serious issues with our public image. Sometimes I think it has less to do with us being supposedly "evil" and it's just because we're viewed as fucking losers.

this victim narrative. fucking pathetic. society views pedophiles as disgusting threats because your desire inherently causes harm if you act upon it. this thread consists of fucking delusional degenerates trying to argue a 5yo it intelligent enough to justify what it and they are doing. society has all the reason to consider you people fucking evil.

i'm an asshole and i just want you to admit again that you're a pedophile and that being a hebephile was your cover. :3

Morality is subjective, and in modern society doing lewd butt dances for an audience is considered acceptable.

It's true though. No one wants to say anything bad about muslims cause they're afraid they'll get their heads chopped off in the streets. Pedos you can just do whatever the fuck you want to, there's no resistance.

uh, is that so?

they are woman buddy. they are all degenerate whores at heart but some of them just don't know it yet. that's why 'midgets' are god's gift to us and that's why (((they))) have put this stigma onto pedophilia.

If we consider it acceptable for a 15 year old then that means we consider it harmless.

not acceptable but very common

why r u talkin instead of posting cute girls?

im not and even if i was, for the nth time, it doesnt invalidate my argument. stop being fixated on what i am and consume my argument.

*regarding science*
oh, i didnt know that? so im a contrarian when i say 5yos doing lewd butt-dances on the internet to an audience is wrong? fuck me.

so pedophiles should be more like muslims? we can say what the fuck we want to anyone in western society, not just pedos, and expect no lethal resistance. how fucking deluded must you be to think pedos are an outlier? you cry baby. we live in a civilised society, stop pretending to be a victim.

if lolis are our gift, why do some then choose to disgrace their innocence? god would disapprove.

what. is.this. logic.

woops answered here:

is the fact it's very common meant to make it any better? i-i dont understand? so if i murder enough babies, does it make the act morally acceptable and objectively good?

no but it 'helps' normalize it (not the murder thing but the lewd lolis thing) since we're getting into hypotheticals

so basically your entire argument is muh religion muh fee fees

my main goal was to get you to admit you were a pedophile again so no thanks.

There is no such thing as objectively good. If we as a society were to normalize sacrificing babies to Bhaal then it would be considered a good thing.