Anyone for hot teens?

Anyone for hot teens?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Rpr6ttX
8ch.net/pol/res/10638791.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fatasses

These are not hot teens

No, because this is a poor substitute for actual human contact and is even moreso detrimental to the facilitation of such.

Crossed the border of "thick" straight into "fat".

Wide Set Vigina

and yet here you are

No, I am not.

Can I have more, please? These McDonalds gobbling gooks are really too much, just too much.

Asians with big tiddies are great.

Almost makes me want to be a good goy and sign up to invade North Korea but they don't have McDonalds or food with growth hormones there there so I'd luckily get stationed in Japan or SK then defect, go rogue, wander the back alleyways and molest slant eyes in the fog of war. It would make the Rape of Nanking look likeā€¦ Well, pretty hard to outdo that one but I would try, I'd try real hard. Plz love me, mommy.
and I KNOW asians with big tiddies are great, you fucking slant head no wonder you like slant eyes so much

That was interesting until I opened the pic and saw the flesh eating bacteria inside her cleavage. Idk if I should blast that psycho zombie bitches brains out or blast my brains into her.

only good pics so far and the last one is really pushing it, only gets a pass because she could be 13

those are fresh strechmarks from her boobs growing too fast

wongwongwongwong

discord.gg/Rpr6ttX

8ch.net/pol/res/10638791.html girls!

you call that big

Too old. You DARE INSULT ME?
DISEMBOWEL YOURSELF

still waiting to see a hot teen
surely op will deliver

Nvm, I thought you were replying to
Since that's the only intriguing pic in this pile of crap and surprisingly no sauce NO SAUCE NOSAUDE????????????????????????????????????????????wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

this thread can not die

Pic one is a lesson in hoping big tits come in gradually cos when they spring up overnight they get wicked stretchmarks and it ruins everything.

They become tragic once they're past their ribs.

He said HOT teens. What is this crap?

hot enough