I don't know about you, but I have had enough of this shit. Fuck you, Dysnomia. I hope you die from the inside out...

I don't know about you, but I have had enough of this shit. Fuck you, Dysnomia. I hope you die from the inside out. You totally destroyed this place.

This is what happens when freedomâ„¢ fetishists run a website.

What are you saying Holla Forums has been this good in a long time.

*Has not

It's because of Hex. He made a drama sticky thread when quitting. This is why most other chans do all moderation behind the scenes with no transparency.

I lik drama

Yep, this is exactly what I thought it was. Jesus fucking Christ, you faggots are unbelievably autistic.

I suppose it's a little silly to ask you a serious question and expect an honest, thoughtful response, but here it goes: what do you get out of this?

I know that human interaction isn't your forte, but give it a try.

I find it fun, simple as that.

It's freech/32ch type people. They think spam is free speech and just shitpost on their chans all day while circlejerking in discord.

I should add that what you may see as community or culture, I see as hugbox or echochamber

I'm glad I'll never be able to wrap my head around this. It's honestly one of the weirdest fucking things I've ever encountered in my countless hours spent online.

Like an user in another thread said, visiting /int/ or freech is like visiting a psych ward for anons with sever mental disabilities. It's basically a community of the most autistic anons.

suck my ball

He made a thread letting everyone know he quit and why. Dysnomia made it sticky. Hex quit because Dysnomia changed the shitty delete tool into an unusuable delete tool. Meaning it would make it nearly impossible to combat flood spamming. Instead of doing a mass delete, mods would not have to delete every post by hand, one at a time, or risk nuking the entire board. Hex called BS on that and quit.
Now that you know the facts, take a look at them and start asking yourself more relevant questions.

So, you find it fun to post variations of the same thing for hours on end?

HEX QUIT BECAUSE DYSNOMIA TOOK AWAY THE MOD PRIVELEGE OF BEING ABLE TO LOOK UP PEOPLE'S POST HISTORIES, AND THEREFORE NOT BEING ABLE TO DELETE AN ENTIRE POST HISTORY AT ONCE
PRETTY GOOD CHANGE, HEX IS JUST A CRYBABY, AND YOU ARE A HEX ORBITER TBH

this
Holla Forums has never been better. Spam = free speech. Hail Liberty, hail Freedom!

Chill dude. I've been busy with my computer and other shit during the day, and I can't moderate in my sleep, obviously.

Codemonkey is helping with some Aus vols to help get rid of spam while I'm sleeping.

No one's buying it anymore, user. Just stop

fuck off, rulecuck

go back to bed lil biatch

I remember when I'd actually try to engage in intellectually honest discussions about the nature of freedom with you spastics. Heh

go back to reddit

If I go back to bed I would have to work without breakfast.

it's fun

Are they wiping that fat ass of yours too?
You wouldn't need help if you just put the D+ tool back the way it was.

What "other shit"? Hmm??? I wonder…

what did he mean by this?

400 dubs checked

nice

Occam's Razor
The simplest explanation for any given problem is usually the right one.

except when it comes to the jews

explanation, not solution

I know, I'm talking about jewish tricks

What are you talking about?
Holla Forums has not ever been this good!

t. dysnomia

You can't blame Dysnomia. He doesn't know any better.

Oh, I think he knows better. I just think he is incapable.

Yes, his retardation is not his fault. He was born that way.

As long as you keep coming here and generating views for his Russian fake news farm (Goldwater) no one cares.

We had captchas for posts, there is no way someone actually spammed the board

There are mutiple ways around the catchpa tbh.

Like what?
I really want to know because I was spamming the captchas I was solving.

fk of avatar/namefag

Well you can pay pajeets to solve them for you. I mean out of the three spam bots I have one of them is literally unaffected by 8chans catchpa.

Spammer detected

can you slide the catalog one last time. i have to go do some uni work and i'd appreciate it if you could help me stop procrastinating :3

When is One Piece coming out? It's already Thursday

Time to move out to mewch

i don't watch anime sorry

no tbh

Im not responsible for the spam here tbh man.

disappointing

True.
And now that we know the spammers can do it, we should turn them back off because the only thing it is accomplishing is inconveniencing legitmate users.
But Dys won't do that, because he doesn't want to look like he is admitting defeat. Never mind that he was defeated well before this.

This plus 100.
l8rb8rz

were you even here? the text of the spam posts were all 6 letters long, i.e. the captcha you typed in and copypasta'd to the post body

Why are you mad dude?

He's right tho.

He's mad because nobody noticed that he entered in the captchas he got BY HAND into the text fields as he tried to very slowly flood the board like an idiot.

heheheheheh faggot heheheheheh

kys tbh

bump for truth