Bratty sibling

so my little sister want to play vidya with my "older male friends" and guess what? I dont feel like making friends anytime soon just for a shitty brat like her. so, who wants to play games with a kid? I know some of ya'll would wanna and please teach her a lesson
(pic unrelated)

Good bait Agent Johnson, but you're not catching me again! Haha
I only use my own home-grown little girls these days!

yeah yeah, i knew this would happen but i was fucking serious about it she won't stop fucking yapping at me and she even got a DISCORD. do you realize how bad this is???

anyways, im gonna hit the sack but ill check this thread in the morning. please drop your discords or some shit you really don't care about and please explain to her that she needs to stop fucking around and give her a good scare. kids now days are retarded niggers

what kind of real human talks like this?

literally me now goodnight

She suck good dick?

probably not considering shes so shy youd prolly have to force her?? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Let's not start raising standards. How about bad dick? She put that in her mouth too?

fuck if i know buddy you don't ask ur sister this shit especially if shes a minor thats just fucked up

What do you even want us to do? Scare?? Also why don't you post your own discord, fucknut?

I was 17, and hanging out with a family of three teens. I was 'chasing' the 16-yo oldest sister - but she just wasn't interested. The 15-yo broter and I got on like a house on fire, playing video games for hours together. But it was the 13-yo youngest sister who came onto me… I thought she was just shit-stirring with her flaunting and stuff. But one night she walked me out to my car, and asked me if she could kiss me. I thought why the fuck not, she'll only give me a peck on the cheek, right? Wrong… she kissed me in a way no 13-yo should know how to… I almost came in my pants!
Needless to say, it was with the 13-yo that i ended spending all my time together.
And if you need to ask if we did or not, I'm not going to say [note: smile on face].

What games? Would u provide me with those i dont have?

Fake but not gay. Tell me more, nigger

A…lesson?

Let's break her kneecaps

Not much else to tell… her brother caught us making out under the house one night, and we got busted big time. The only prblem was the massive cumstain i had across th front of my shorts when we went back upstairs to get told off.

You aren't thinking what I'm thinking, B2

Why the fuck were you under the house?

I SAID I WANNA PLAY WITH YOUR LITTLE SISTER

me2

It was like up on stilts kinda house, with like an open car carking space, and like an open rec room underneath the house. There were lounges and a pool table and dart board down there, that sorta thing.

Looks like op is a faggot

It's OK… we got back together when she turned 14… THEN regular fuck-fests ensued!
I'm getting hard at the memories… cum splattered all over the sweaty pulsing tits of a naked 14-yo tanned goddess!
He brother never knew about THAT!

Thank gawd my bedroom was like an add-on attachment to our house, like a lean-to… otherwise we would have kept the rest of my family away with our fucking. Saved explaining cum-stained sheets on HER bed, for sure.
I know, if her brother knew were were fucking so steadily, he would have cut my balls off.
It's true wat they say about 14-yo's, when it comes to sex - they are ready and willing to try anything!

Stahp! Please stahp!

WE R STILL W8ING FOR U TO TELL US HOW TO PLAY WITH YOUR SISTER

SORRY just woke up, aight so she got OW and LoL i believe so drop user names or discord names and ill tell her to add them and say you are my "friends"

no i don't have a discord but she does, discord is gay

i dont play either, especially, since i dont have ow. How r u gonna fix this?

I can fix it by asking is anyone here has OW, which im sure someone is bound to have

just buy me ow

im not made of money

tell your sis ill play with her, but she has to buy me the game

Get her to join the 84th York & Lancaster on Mount & Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars.

We'll treat her good. :P

The emphasis on discord makes it painfully obvious how fake this is, its like you faggots don't even realize discord is a giant datamining hive.

Nice try, OP-Acting-Like-An-FBI FBI poster.

I 2nd this

That's your job OP. Step up and make time for her or she'll seek out older males who won't have good intentions.

You shouldn't refer to your sister as a shitty brat. You also shouldn't rely on other people to teach her a lesson. As her older brother it is your responsibility to guide her to better choices and attitudes. When she is disobedient or otherwise misbehaving, you need to give her a spanking.

it would be weird to spank her : /

and she is a shitty brat, i mean, try dealing with a tween that talks about dicks like they are holy and only lives off a diet of vegan food and whining

It would be wise to spank her. She won't arrive at the right destination all by herself. That is where you come in. She desperately needs guidance, rules and discipline. Just because she has reached an age where she is extremely curious about sex, doesn't mean she can go around being crude and acting inappropriately. It's the wrong way for her to present herself and attracts the wrong kind of attention. A few sore bottoms is a small price to pay for years of better decision making abilities.

Seems more like bait every time you say something. Prove she is real.

how old is she

ok, her discord is Leni#8434 have at it then. youll probably still think its bait so if you want just be friendly and she will probably call with you soon eough. enjoy.

Uh, she will probably figure out that we aren't your friends. Like, we don't know your name or anything about you

yeah, op, tell us bout yourself

ayes OP tell us your name or something so we can datam i mean verify we are your friends

yo niggers what the fuck did I miss

everything is writen down, nigggot jew

these niggers ejaculating over something >>7400968

fugged up tbh

oh, now i remember
it was a story about user hanging out with his friend and liking the bigger sister, but the younger sister came at him ad they fucked a lot

Go to work, dysnomia

oh i thought it was pizza nvm i already read that story
pretty good tbh

It might be legit

Buy me OW, nigger. And don't abandon thread. Lil bitch ass nigger

You again?

Again?

Give me the discord and I'll raid it.