What will you do when the financial systems worldwide collapses??

What will you do when the financial systems worldwide collapses??
How many MREs do you have??

Other urls found in this thread:

walmart.com/ip/Wise-5-Day-Survival-Backpack-with-Food/44491345
walmart.com/ip/Be-Ready-Kit/54776498
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm 67 years old. The collapse of the economy was predicted each of those 67 years. I think I'll be better off not bothering.

I will take your shit. And by sundown on the day of the apocalypse, I will have ejaculated in every woman or girl you hold dear.

It costs $50 for a backpack with emergency supplies and enough rations for 3 people to survive for 3 weeks. That's available at walmart.

The backpack itself is neon orange though, so get another pack that's more subdued and use the orange one as a decoy.

"Don't trust your neighbor" is predictive programming BS. People like are retards and will out themselves instantly and get killed.

Buy a shemagh and don't be a retard and assume that "survivalist = arab" because that's nigger tier thinking (so far I haven't run into any of those tardlets in person but I'm sure they exist).

YW.

Oh, and keep your bathroom clean you filthy NEET fuck. In an emergency, if you have warning, fill the tub with water. That should give you a couple of days-weeks supply outright.

lolwat

Sure, buddy. I hope your daughter is as juicy as your delusions.

I've still got loads of collapse supplies from Shemitah 2015

nigger, in america food is actually cheap

wtf is that?

nothing. martial law will be declared, national guard deployed in all states, and many private sectors of the economy will be taken over (EO).

I'm still calling bullshit

Also known as a keffiyah. Basically a thick bandana. Google it. Has a million and one uses. Emergency blanket, impromptu water filter, dust filter, sun protection, insulation against the cold or a humid microclimate (depending on if you tie it on tight or loose). I can also be worn as a scarf, or used as a sling. It can also be a great eye mask for a powernap in midday, or as a pillow if necessary. Basically every special forces unit in the world has adopted it due to its utility.

As a garment it's mostly useful in arid climates, if it's too humid for sweat or an evaporation cooler, it's too humid to be useful during the day heat. Still useful for putting in your pack because it's weight-to-value ratio is insane.

I mistyped last night, it's enough food for 3 people for 1 week, but MREs are cheap and that pack has most other survival tools you could want. Padding that supply should be your first priority after the obvious shit (like a tent) is covered.

Here's the link to a backpack holding food for one person for five days. It costs 70 USD

walmart.com/ip/Wise-5-Day-Survival-Backpack-with-Food/44491345

Thanks for the link. Here's the pack I was recommending:

walmart.com/ip/Be-Ready-Kit/54776498

I will piss on your silly face tbh

So that hand sized packet holds three days of food for one person. Right.

being that i live on the driest continent in the world in a dense city hundreds of kilometers from fertile land one could live off, i'd most likely die of dehydration.

Yes, it is a 2400 calorie block that tastes like shit, making it easy to half-ration and extend it.

Are you retarded? Rhetorical question.

Not that I believe that little thing holds 2400 calories but if it did in an emergency a person needs that every day. So at most your three person three week survival backpack has four days of food (you don't need to eat the first day) for one person.

Didn't one happen in 2007-2008 you fucking faggot ehh?

joke's on you
north korea is already independent

my family are hunters/farmers/electricians, we'll build our own town like in fallout 3

better hope you can find someone with medical training, when one of you gets a flesh wound it's either find an ersatz doctor or die of gangrene
or just horde antibiotics, but remember, they do become inert after years of storage without temperature control

oh yeah they are huge survivalists too, tons of medkits and medical tools. i think we could manage.