Are spics white?

If they were white you wouldn't be calling them spics.

i'm ok with that

Greece was the very center of white civilization, how the fuck are they NOT white?

IDK, burgers had racial hatred for greeks for some retarded reason.
As a matter of fact, it was BECAUSE of greasers that "The Passing of the Great Race: Or, The Racial Basis of European History" was written… and even today some people think it' redpilled despite being RACIST towards 2/3ths of Europe.

spics being white is liberal propaganda in the USA, they lump in spics with white to inflate the numbers and make it look like white commit more crime. I'm so sick of filling out forms and selecting "non-hispanic white" as my ethnicity. Fucking faggot shit.

That's just a sub-culture back in the 1950s, it has nothing to do with the Greeks. Most of them were wop faggots.

What matters is your genes, not your label. I recently started doing that, and now I tell the girls I talk to that I'm "hispanic". If girls love exotic men, I will become exotic.

> What is "The Passing of the Great Race" ?
> What is fearmongering about racial replacement caused by greeks?

You know how I know you're a dishonest kike or a bluepilled trailertrash?

You fucking retard. All I said is that your use of the word "greasers" is incorrect. Greasers aren't Greeks, in fact "greasers" was used as a racial slurr against mexicans before it became a subculture in the USA.

Every time you read or hear the words "white" or "elites" in modern media, they really mean jews. jews do this because they aren't European but have mixed with them enough to look the part. It's why Hispanics are also "white" in racial statistics, because they actually mean "of European descent", of which jews are middle Eastern at best. Think about it: We don't call Palestinians white, despite them sharing land with jews.

X–XD

It wasn't, at least not in the USA.

Don't tell me she's a beaner

This guy is Colombian.

white women are beautiful, specially the latina ethnicity

you mean whites mixed with shitskins?

gee, really makes you activate those almonds

never said any of that, you dumbfaggot. I'm saying there is no "white latina race", they are just mixed.

no shit

this

spics are shitskins.
italians, greeks, and french are definitely not.

There is a reason why yurops says that americans are retard.

this is why your bait is shit, shitskin

fuck off little kike

latinas are the best white ethnicity there is

Spics are white, you're talking about countries now

spics are shitskins. italians, greeks and french are not shitskins. I'm dividing the shitskins from the nonshitskins, shitskin.

later spic, have fun not being white

start going to white nationalist meetings then, see how welcome you will be.

latina means brown skin, hispanic usually means more european, stupid

No it doesn't dipshit, they are the same fucking thing. "Latina" is just the feminine version of Latino. Latinos are hispanics.

adding: latina means defining your south american native ethnicity first
hispanic means spanish and that you have at least some to a good amount of spanish blood

"white latina" isn't used in america ever
gtfo illegal

Latino = Hispanic
It's the same fucking thing, just two different terms.

say "latina" one more time, you fucking idiot. Latino and Latina is the same fucking thing. When you call someone a "latina" you are referring to a girl, they are the same race. It's just a feminine way to refer to them. Like "chica" and "chico"

I think the only difference is that Hispanic excludes Brazilians whereas Brazilians can be considered latino. Depending on who you ask Haitians may be considered latino but definitely not hispanic.

the terms are used to express different things talk to people and you'll see

No they aren't. Please enlighten me on how they are different.

I can kind of agree with you since Brazil is so multicultural, but that's the only reason.

calm your autism and read the thread or read about it

I have been ITT since the beginning, nothing proves that Latinos are different than hispanics, it only proves that they are the same (which they are).

Hispanics are white.

This

If we were on Holla Forums, I would report you for being a consensus cracking shill

This. If you're white (Italian, Slav, Scott, Hispanic, or even Jew) and you feel proud of it, you can go to white nationalists meeting. If a D&C shill hits you there or throws you out, you can sue the group so that other whites don't fall into that scam.

I have a white lawyer friend (from Israel) who said this was possible.

fuck off kike

I know some people might think of Jews as the most successful types of whites, but Scottish whites are very hardworking, almost as much as Hispanics.

Whites truly are diverse.

This, Jews are as much whited as Anglos

"Latino" and "spanic" are just old words with new meanings for the sake of propaganda, the interesting question here is how in the fuck people can be so retarded to take propaganda as their own culture, there is not such a thing like latino, you have mexicans, bolivians, peruvians, etc, third worlders is more accurate.

Call them shit people then, americans just want a name for the dumpster at the south, fun fact, call "americans" canadians and mexicans north americans is a lot more accurate that the term "latino" or "spic", that is a name in the mind of usanians without a real meaning because it doesnt have one.

It isnt

It isnt

No, in that case americans are more "latino" than Brazil.

Europeans are called europeans because they live in europe, asians are called asians because they live in asia and africans are called africans because they live in africa, there is not such a thing like "african union" so the term "african american" is a nonsense, even the term nigger is more accurate (protip, quadrons arent blacks) and "latino" can be applied to old romans (not romas) not "people that cross the border from the south", the term "americans" is correct in the case of every single guy living in the american continent and the term "north american" is correct for canadians, mexicans and "americans", its basic geography and it predates everything else, if you dont like eat a bullet or create a big space laser that cut america in his border, then we can talk about a new term.

*calling

Also accidentally a word, fuck android.

YAY! We are all Latinos!

Just some argies.

Let's celebrate with the redpilled Latino dance of victory!

< \o/ _o/ _o| \o/ |o_

Poles and Slavs have lighter skin than Anglokikes.

nothing to see here

I love that dance, so natural and organic

KEK, paise

yes

duh

hispanics are white

No
It's like saying "german white", "greek white" or "hispanic white"

This is the Greek football team. Greeks are not white

Let me break this down for you, goyim…
Spaniards are European. The pure blooded Spaniards in Mexico are called Castizo. The children of the Spaniards who breed with natives are called Mestizo. So, some beaners are pure European, but not many.

Jews are from the Anatolian peninsula. The Anatolian peninsula is the middle east. Jews are middle eastern. Middle easterners are not white. Jews are not white.

White is just a skin color, it's not a race

I'll say it again to trigger you, spics are whites

pls leave

spics are only white when they kill violent wannabe gangstas in self defence

A lot of southern Europeans wouldn't look out of place in Calcutta or Riyadh.

Bad example. These guys are actually not that dark. They are noticeable lightly than a vast majority of South Americans and Arabs.

Their facial features also look distinctly European. Fourth from left is an exception but he could be North African or Turkish.